PDA

View Full Version : WD event from 72 to 24 hours for starters

Ferr
05-21-2013, 03:42 PM
An event that lasts for 24 hours non stop is already a serious family life breaking event. An event of three days every three weeks is not sustainable, it is as simple as that. If nothing is done One can predict that after a few more events the majority of all serious money spending players will have turned their back to this game. Not because of the spending but because of the wifes, kids or other social responsibilities. One can say that one can play certain hours only and that it is each players choice when and how to play but there the competitiveness and faction loyalty kicks in. The end result is that one prefers to not play the event instead.

Another group of players for whom the spending itself is not sustainable and who feel that they are financially drained to the extreme will come to their senses. It hurts them but they will stop soon.

Finally, the poor service provided and the increasing amount of hackers will accellerate above process.

At this point in time Gree is in financial hard weather and may not have much room to manouver and we do not have the answers but shortening the event to 24 hours would be good for starters. It probably would not influence the leaderboard but it would be far more sustainable.

Your thoughts please.
Yours,

Golf4life
05-21-2013, 03:44 PM
second
10 characters...

Web323
05-21-2013, 04:03 PM
This would be a blast

Alpha dog
05-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Ferr you are obviously a pretty sensible and smart guy, I agree and hope that they listen to someone before the game dies.

Tito89
05-21-2013, 04:57 PM
it needs 3 days, so people all over the world get at least 2 days of fighting. if it was one day, it could be a sunday in america but a monday in europe.

stealyourface
05-21-2013, 05:02 PM
An event that lasts for 24 hours non stop is already a serious family life breaking event. An event of three days every three weeks is not sustainable, it is as simple as that. If nothing is done One can predict that after a few more events the majority of all serious money spending players will have turned their back to this game. Not because of the spending but because of the wifes, kids or other social responsibilities. One can say that one can play certain hours only and that it is each players choice when and how to play but there the competitiveness and faction loyalty kicks in. The end result is that one prefers to not play the event instead.

Another group of players for whom the spending itself is not sustainable and who feel that they are financially drained to the extreme will come to their senses. It hurts them but they will stop soon.

Finally, the poor service provided and the increasing amount of hackers will accellerate above process.

At this point in time Gree is in financial hard weather and may not have much room to manouver and we do not have the answers but shortening the event to 24 hours would be good for starters. It probably would not influence the leaderboard but it would be far more sustainable.

Your thoughts please.
Yours,

All wise points. The full work day with the event is tough also. I've had multiple ppl sell out their base after the last two events, burn out is setting in for many.

megaants
05-21-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm not sure about this. This benefits the gold player to bring the duration down. There is no way a free player can compete with hard work if you bring the days down. I prefer to see a bigger break between WD events.

Perilous
05-21-2013, 05:17 PM
No problem with three days… You can still take a break during it and make a significant contribution to your faction without spending a ton of gold.

helloooOonurse
05-21-2013, 05:19 PM
24hr battle. just opened a whole new can of worms there. non-stop battle frenzy making zombies out of people who are already insomniacs (like me... but i'm sure top10 factions already experience this no-sleep-palooza) all the while testing gree's servers. LOL. i think i like it. new strategies, new matchups depending on "declare war" timing, and new arguments btwn husband and wife and kids.... but at least it's only for one day. lol. craziness!

Jd-fors
05-21-2013, 05:23 PM
I agree with Ferr.a one day event would be very intense and a free for all.the gold bought would be the same and I do not believe the scores would go down at all.

SEC
05-21-2013, 05:34 PM
It is too long for sure and also too closely spaced together. They need to be once a month at the most and then only 1 or 2 days max. I would be for a number of other changes as well. You are actually causing a lot of people to completely abandon this game from burn out because it is just too much too often. How can you expect people to devote 4 days to a game without just getting fed up with it completely?

1) Start giving some significance to actual wins. A team could go 10-70 and still do well since it is based on nothing more than points. How about a bonus of 10,000 points if you win? That would at least encourage people to slow down a bit and make it less hectic.
2) why are you allowed to see the level of the players in the Kingdom Age wars which are exactly the same war events but not see the levels here? Start showing the levels of players or just stop showing ally numbers as well. Ally numbers by themselves are pretty useless now for info in and of themselves unless they have an extremely low number. Most people have 500 or more now so it really is a strange thing to show.
3) Kingdom Age also has a donation log which shows donations totals for money and blocks and is sortable, why doesn't MW has this yet. It also has a much better forum chat. You need to get those KA developers to bring those fixes to MW.

Zach3432
05-21-2013, 05:46 PM
Take a war off. Relax, plan a getaway with the family, etc. I know a lot of the guys in my faction did that for China. We still finished top 500 and wives and children were happy. It only gets to you if you let it. I am dedicated to my faction and helped when I could, but overall the weekend with my girlfriend was uninterrupted and very relaxing. Find factions that understand there is more to life than online games but still gets a decent finish. We have found ways to reduce spending and playing time while keeping in the top 500. Hope this makes sense.

soulnmysole
05-21-2013, 05:51 PM
1 day is stupid. If this game breaks you up with your family, thats your problem.

StrongHammer
05-21-2013, 06:00 PM
Actually in think that a one day event would bring down gold expenditure on the top factions for the simple reason that they just cant spend it fast enough. takes a while to hit, hit, hit, hit(MAYBE), and then recharge and start over. it could allow for more people to spend though if they can think that they got a better chance at positions... also if you got more time between events you allow for some players to be able to spend only once a month and still belong to a top faction, creating a more interesting fight for the top spots. and also having spots that are not so high also being competitive.

Ferr
05-21-2013, 06:13 PM
I'm not sure about this. This benefits the gold player to bring the duration down. There is no way a free player can compete with hard work if you bring the days down. I prefer to see a bigger break between WD events.
I think familytime is not limited to gold players...... Most of the gold spenders are adults with families and responsibilities. We are not the regular kids having lots of spare time. Further, gold players are financing the existence of the game. Loosing a substantial portion of them will tear down the platform for free players instantly. Finally, I agree that bigger breaks are required as well.

In my darkest hours i fear that Gree is perfectly aware of all this and is already anticipating the end of this game and is just milking the last drops. A new game like this with new graphics and a new line of units can be made almost overnight considering the subpar dynamics of the programming. When I think about this i realise that such anticipation could explain the worst game support you can think of. If one were to have sustainability as top priority, one would have customar satisfaction as top priority as well. We all know, this is not the case. Many, if not all, of the gold players fight their own personal war with Gree on whatever subject. Again, if Gree does not act on a simple thing like shortening the wd event, the game will end soon.

Ferr
05-21-2013, 06:18 PM
1 day is stupid. If this game breaks you up with your family, thats your problem.
That is perfectly true and they will take care of that problem by quitting. From then on it becomes gree's problem.

Ferr
05-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Actually in think that a one day event would bring down gold expenditure on the top factions for the simple reason that they just cant spend it fast enough. takes a while to hit, hit, hit, hit(MAYBE), and then recharge and start over. it could allow for more people to spend though if they can think that they got a better chance at positions... also if you got more time between events you allow for some players to be able to spend only once a month and still belong to a top faction, creating a more interesting fight for the top spots. and also having spots that are not so high also being competitive.
That I am not sure of but you could be right. One event of one day would reveal that instantly.

Fl@sh
05-21-2013, 06:30 PM
Either the length of the event needs to be shortened, or the gap in between events needs to be widened. I feel as though we have all asked for this since Brazil ended and we saw Greenland staring us down. Yet, we as players have not backed up our words with actions(myself included). There could be a solution to this that we as players implement, but I'm just another irrelevant, faceless nobody.

Ferr
05-21-2013, 06:30 PM
Take a war off. Relax, plan a getaway with the family, etc. I know a lot of the guys in my faction did that for China. We still finished top 500 and wives and children were happy. It only gets to you if you let it. I am dedicated to my faction and helped when I could, but overall the weekend with my girlfriend was uninterrupted and very relaxing. Find factions that understand there is more to life than online games but still gets a decent finish. We have found ways to reduce spending and playing time while keeping in the top 500. Hope this makes sense.
What you say does make sense and in fact i would think many are already doing this.....

Monkigrass
05-21-2013, 06:31 PM
I think Gree is trying to find the big gold spenders breaking points. We still havent found that point.

Things at Gree arent going bad. Not in the least bit. Id say things are going TOO WELL. This company is overextended. Customer service department needs to be doubled if they keep these WD events at 3 weeks.

BradMcW
05-21-2013, 06:47 PM
I would like to see some changes to the WD event but length of time is not one of them. Even some of my players do not get the time to make it within a 3 day span so moving to 1 day could limit a lot of people. I believe these events should be handicapped so that teams stand a chance are not completely blown away by much larger groups, hackers, or large money spenders. The game is here for enjoyment as well to make money and both can be accomplished with changes. It could also be considered to allow collected money from money buildings be used as an attack option in battle. That way, there is also an option for people who save to use something other than gold to help out their team if they have it. It is frustrating on multiple levels seeing the same thing event after event. There are already teams with over one million points before our team can hit our first battle. I do not know where the hold up is but that is obviously a problem. It could also be looked at that there is a limited number of points to be earned per battle and that teams fight back and forth to maintain those points, but again, that should come as a handicap for teams that may have fifty plus to those who have 20 plus players. These are just ideas and not everybody will agree but it is something to take a look at from a different angle.

jjm521
05-21-2013, 07:04 PM
Many of us have been saying this for a while Ferr, but you and PUN really can FORCE them to think more seriously about this. You know how.

I really enjoy(ed) this game, but this frenetic pace is burning me out and i know im not alone

King little fruit fly
05-21-2013, 07:04 PM
Agree million times! :D Unfortunately, PJ is gone, but could we engineer something like that GREEcott before? Mr Ferr, you have the cloud here; if you and the top 100 leaders get together to cook something, I am pretty sure it will work. ;)

General Maximus
05-21-2013, 07:05 PM
A 1 day event for a 24hr period would be epic! I would imagine it would still take the same amount of gold to make the top 10 though... but at least this way you wouldn't be tied to playing the whole weekend.

Speed ump
05-21-2013, 07:06 PM
Hey fruity, why dont you visit with mhicks. You just might find he has some similar views to your old buddy.

King little fruit fly
05-21-2013, 07:26 PM
Hey fruity, why dont you visit with mhicks. You just might find he has some similar views to your old buddy.

Stephan the great, I hope Mr mhicks allows PM. :D winkiewinkie

Revenge
05-21-2013, 07:40 PM
well we did battle for 24 hours. well maybe 36 hours the rest of the time we just watched to see if anyone was coming.

Bart
05-22-2013, 12:24 AM
I like the 24 hours and gold free event, otherwise Eddie or Pete would accuse me of being a Gree employee.

I am a cow
05-22-2013, 12:26 AM
no gold and no cheats and you have to be under a certain ATTACK TO ENTER for a special category

senex morosus
05-22-2013, 01:35 AM
Decreasing the number of days is like asking GREE to stop making money off of us. That's asking too much. IMO I dont have a problem with the 3 day war, I do however agree that the frequent flow of events without any breaks will push loyal customers away from the game eventually. Before the LTQs showed up, people on the forums were literally begging GREE to keep the WD events as a once a month event and at the end of the month as well. This has happened twice and then its back to being in the middle of the month. Now with so many events showing up, people who aim to be strong players will have no choice but to spend on the units especially for the bonuses they give. Eventually the person with real life responsibilities and families will have to decide whether to stop playing or give themselves some more time to think about his/her decision of quitting.

glitters
05-22-2013, 01:41 AM

I second this.

glitters
05-22-2013, 01:51 AM
Sorry OP but you're contradicting yourself. You say you do not have enough time in life to be playing these events. But would rather have a 1 day event instead of one that lasts for 3 days.

If you have a 1 day event, you would be forced to play on that particular day. If the event was 3 days, you can choose any 1 of the 3 days. Therefore it would be more flexible for all players. Since it takes less than 4 hours for an individual player to score a million points, I do not see why you would need the whole 3 days.

WI(AusNz)
05-22-2013, 02:29 AM
Yet another thread predicting dire end to the game "if something's not done". Derr.

This game is a conveyor belt. For every player giving up, there are another 2 taking their place.

glitters
05-22-2013, 02:31 AM
It's not really a prediction. It's a threat. The OP wants to remain polite to Gree so he has disguised his threat as a prediction.

Ferr
05-22-2013, 02:56 AM
If the current outcome of the poll remains at 80:20 i do feel less strengthened to proceed to push this as i would have thought a 90:10 outcome. It seems that 20% does not agree with shortening the event which is a considerable minority. We may have to find the solution in each faction indeed.
Glitters may have a point as well.
Thx for voting, we will leave it at this.
Yours,

Dutchie
05-22-2013, 03:30 AM
If the current outcome of the poll remains at 80:20 i do feel less strengthened to proceed to push this as i would have thought a 90:10 outcome. It seems that 20% does not agree with shortening the event which is a considerable minority. We may have to find the solution in each faction indeed.
Glitters may have a point as well.
Thx for voting, we will leave it at this.
Yours,

This is a difficult one to find the right balance for all players. I did vote to shorten the event to 24 hours due to its intensive nature. Alternatively, GREE could lengthen the WD event to a whole month as suggested by PJ with the last 2 days falling on a weekend as no one will play it with such intensity for a whole month... this would make the leaderboard very interesting and factions can decide to make a run at it on the last 2 days of the event if they wanted to.

They should either shorten it to 24 hrs or extend it for a much longer period, like 3 or 4 weeks, although I am sure it has its own disadvantages associated with that. 3 to 5 days just hits that pain barrier and I always feel exhausted after each WD event which is slowly eroding my enjoyment from the event.

Olly 1
05-22-2013, 03:37 AM
Sorry OP but you're contradicting yourself. You say you do not have enough time in life to be playing these events. But would rather have a 1 day event instead of one that lasts for 3 days.

If you have a 1 day event, you would be forced to play on that particular day. If the event was 3 days, you can choose any 1 of the 3 days. Therefore it would be more flexible for all players. Since it takes less than 4 hours for an individual player to score a million points, I do not see why you would need the whole 3 days.

I do not believe this is true. The majority of players in top 10 and 25 teams have to commit more than just 1 day of activity in WD events. This is especially true for leaders/officers and any 'support' members each faction has. For teams on the border line of their tier (eg they're at 10th position and in danger of slipping to 11th) wouldn't be able to get all their hits in on Saturday when they will be needed to help further at the end on Monday. The unpredictability of where you will be positioned in your tier as the event progresses means you have to be available at any point during the event in case your help is needed.

Adm.J
05-22-2013, 03:37 AM
Length of event is fine. Time between is not.

This just sounds like a massive gold spender trying to get others to back him up in getting Gree to change things so his faction doesn't have to spend as much, with "family time" thrown in to entice free players to back him up. Or a massive gold spender trying to stack the odds even more in his factions favor. Either way, the whole thing seems self-centered. The bottom line is, players like the op feed the Gree animal. If you want things to change, you don't need us. Gree doesn't care about the 100,000 that may spend $20, but they do care about the 100 that may spend $10,000.

Stop feeding the animal. If you dare.

Dutchie
05-22-2013, 04:11 AM
Length of event is fine. Time between is not.

This just sounds like a massive gold spender trying to get others to back him up in getting Gree to change things so his faction doesn't have to spend as much, with "family time" thrown in to entice free players to back him up. Or a massive gold spender trying to stack the odds even more in his factions favor. Either way, the whole thing seems self-centered. The bottom line is, players like the op feed the Gree animal. If you want things to change, you don't need us. Gree doesn't care about the 100,000 that may spend $20, but they do care about the 100 that may spend $10,000.

Stop feeding the animal. If you dare.

If it is self-centered, why do 80%+ of players agree with him?

HGF69
05-22-2013, 05:01 AM
Ferr every time after an event you put up a similar thread. I understand your request but be completely honest with me here - is this because you think its too long or that a 1 day event gives you a better crack at first place?

I can't help but feel there is a slightly selfish reason behind this but you can tell me otherwise.

24 hours just becomes who can hit reload the quickest for the top 10 factions so there is no skill, planning or fun involved. The Top 10 will have a pretty much identical score and the winner will be the quickest re-loaders with the most members - simple maths.

48 means lower gold teams can still get their refills in and put in a decent shift and get some sleep.

I am also of the opinion that there should be at least one month between events.

Chairman Han
05-22-2013, 05:23 AM
Given the time difference, I think a 2-day event is better than 1-day. 3-day is indeed too long.

Fl@sh
05-22-2013, 06:51 AM
Ferr every time after an event you put up a similar thread. I understand your request but be completely honest with me here - is this because you think its too long or that a 1 day event gives you a better crack at first place?

I can't help but feel there is a slightly selfish reason behind this but you can tell me otherwise.

24 hours just becomes who can hit reload the quickest for the top 10 factions so there is no skill, planning or fun involved. The Top 10 will have a pretty much identical score and the winner will be the quickest re-loaders with the most members - simple maths.

48 means lower gold teams can still get their refills in and put in a decent shift and get some sleep.

I am also of the opinion that there should be at least one month between events.Actually, there is skill and strategy involved in how to tap fastest. Examples could be, finding the fastest wifi in you neighborhood or local Starbucks. If the local establishment gets too crowded, your speed may slow down. Another would be, your device heats up so much it slows down, relegating you to tapping inside your own freezer. You must be careful though to put your device in a GREE certified bag to prevent moisture from getting into your device.

You may think it's just going to be nonstop tapping for 24 straight hours, but keep in mind that some of us blow through over 5k gold per one hour war. If we do 18 wars, only because of the time we have to wait to get matched(over 25 min average for us), that's 90k gold. Not too many of us spend that type of gold now and do not plan on starting anytime soon.

Adm.J
05-22-2013, 08:33 AM
If it is self-centered, why do 80%+ of players agree with him?Who knows? Maybe it's like HG said. How many top ranking faction members post here that would agree with him? The only benefit here is to the ones feeding the monster.

Ganja
05-22-2013, 08:45 AM

I am also of the opinion that there should be at least one month between events.

HG I could tell you from experience that the most crucial part of the event is based on the 24hr period, at least for the top 3. The teams on the top 3 could tell whether or not to push, hold, or defend their position after the 24th hr. The rest of the remaining time of the event is simply wait or maintain.

Rowdydowdy
05-22-2013, 09:20 AM
It will take the big money players to really change GREES actions. Those of us in the middle and bottom are not going to do it alone. If FERRs Emperors sat out, then SUPERFACTION would take their place and so on. The top teams know who they are and where they will finish so why keep wasting money doing what they do? I think Its a status thing for them to release their rankings. If they truly wanted change they could force the change by sitting out. We all know that any team who took their spots would only be as a result of them sitting out. So why not make a statement to Gree and sit it out? The things we talk of on this forum are read by them and some ways do have effect. Does anyone think the 40% gold sale this weekend was a treat by Gree? Heck no it was their way of trying to alter the opinions of anyone who may have bought into the Cartel thinking and a cost free way to say hey look Gree cares. Well they don't, they are a business and they only care about the money. I don't blame them for that. I blame them for not fixing things that are broken and changing things to benefit them at our cost without advising us of the changes to see if we will participate.

Look I'm rambling,,, if people want change we are not going to get it by asking Gree, we will only get it by Gree asking us.
They have more to lose by us sitting it out than we do.. Unless you care about your Internet status as a top team in a game among thousand of games. I can tell you I don't know the top teams in the other Gree games. If you fight for the top at all cost you pay for it at your cost.

Ferr
05-22-2013, 09:24 AM

It is 100% self centered but not for any other reason than the one I stated. If that is unbelievable I have no way to prove it. As to the leaderboard i can almost guarantee you that the top three will be exactly the same. As to the amount of WD points i am not completely sure. I think it may be more wd points for the top three factions as they may go all out 24 hours. But that is speculating. If that is the case it will cost us more than the current situation. The winner remains to be the one with the most 1 million plus gold spenders going all out.
During three days i am almost 100% preoccupied with the event. That in fact may be my true problem in which case I stop argueing about shortening the event. i will have to find a solution within the faction and within myself. I hope you find this response sincere or honest enough.
Yours,

Rowdydowdy
05-22-2013, 09:34 AM
FERR, why play every WD event? The top teams don't need the awards! The top teams are the ones who can make the change happen or at least cause them to think about it. What do the top teams get out of being a top team? Modern War recognition Status?
Didn't see any mention of the top teams by any global leaders,wasn't on Google nobody saw it on the national news!

wittywon
05-22-2013, 09:44 AM
GREE ought to try it out. They are having 2 WDs per month now, why not shorten one and leave the other? Play with it and see what the outcome is.

Philsbase
05-22-2013, 10:04 AM
I agree this is completely out of control for the way the game is being run but I disagree a 24 hour event will solve the problem. For me if I stayed up for the 24 hours I would be a mess for several days while I caught up on lost sleep which defeats the object of spending quality time with the wife & kids. The top 10 all turned out 24 million ish points this time which is an increase on Ireland 1st & 2nd did less. Not saying the top3 factions don't provide a great income but the money seems to be coming from the top100 now during the WD events.

I just don't see how the top100 or even the top50 factions can work together on this as you well know players want to be 1st, 2nd, 3rd or in the top10 how could a group say or dictate what place each faction will come? I know if I was told right this round we are going to be 2nd I would want to join the 1st placed team.

For it to work each player needs to make a choice and that choice is either reduce spend or stop spending.

Zach3432
05-22-2013, 12:13 PM
Why should Gree slow down or change at all? People come here to complain, but yet every war there is full participation. Simple economics would dictate that Gree is giving us exactly what we want and has no reason to change. I am truthfully surprised that events aren't 12 days away. I bet most would compete. Like I said, take a war off, relax, and enjoy.

jjm521
05-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Why should Gree slow down or change at all? People come here to complain, but yet every war there is full participation. Simple economics would dictate that Gree is giving us exactly what we want and has no reason to change. I am truthfully surprised that events aren't 12 days away. I bet most would compete. Like I said, take a war off, relax, and enjoy.

Spot on, only one way theyll listen to us, and heres a hint - its not what we SAY

glitters
05-22-2013, 07:57 PM
I do not believe this is true. The majority of players in top 10 and 25 teams have to commit more than just 1 day of activity in WD events. This is especially true for leaders/officers and any 'support' members each faction has. For teams on the border line of their tier (eg they're at 10th position and in danger of slipping to 11th) wouldn't be able to get all their hits in on Saturday when they will be needed to help further at the end on Monday. The unpredictability of where you will be positioned in your tier as the event progresses means you have to be available at any point during the event in case your help is needed.

A guild can just dedicate a third of the players to each day of the WD, or not participate until the very last day to overcome this.

glitters
05-22-2013, 08:03 PM
This leads me to think. Why complain that a war should be 24 hours long instead of 72 hours long when you can just participate in the final 24 hours?

See Ferr? I've solved your problem.

McNasti
05-22-2013, 08:18 PM
A 24 hour event is a terrible idea. You would be asking people to stay awake for 24 hours. It favors factions that have people from all over the world. A 24 hour event that starts at noon for the US players would start a midnight for others. That's pointless. 72 hours is perfect for the 98 percent of players who are not in top ten factions.

The problem is the frequency of events. Once a month people.....that's what we should be fighting for.

glitters
05-22-2013, 08:33 PM
This game is like a second family to them. Families don't have to be made of husbands, wives and children. It can be made up of faction members.

ProCision
05-23-2013, 12:26 PM
this is simple for gold players. dont do anything on day one or two. then drop the 30 grand you were going to on the weekend on the last day. That way you only have to play one day.

jkppkj
05-23-2013, 02:18 PM
I think everything should be accelerated. A war every weekend!!!! First we'll fight for Djibouti then onto Malta, Lichtenstein, Rwanda, and the Vatican as we can't afford to divvy up too much land area too fast. Every week should have a new event every day Monday through Friday, 1 Boss, 1 Crate event, 1 Map Based Limited Time Event, 1 raid 50 Ore Mines and 100 Nuclear Factories Event, 1 attack 50 rivals with the same avatar and same number of letters in their name event, and one day off.

HGF69
05-24-2013, 04:30 AM
It is 100% self centered but not for any other reason than the one I stated. If that is unbelievable I have no way to prove it. As to the leaderboard i can almost guarantee you that the top three will be exactly the same. As to the amount of WD points i am not completely sure. I think it may be more wd points for the top three factions as they may go all out 24 hours. But that is speculating. If that is the case it will cost us more than the current situation. The winner remains to be the one with the most 1 million plus gold spenders going all out.
During three days i am almost 100% preoccupied with the event. That in fact may be my true problem in which case I stop argueing about shortening the event. i will have to find a solution within the faction and within myself. I hope you find this response sincere or honest enough.
Yours,

Ferr thanks for being open and honest. You point out relevant issues but fail to see that YOU CAN do something about these.

If you want Gree to listen, make them by hitting them where it hurts and playing gold free in Madagascar.

Put your ego to one side and step your faction down.

Why are you busting a gut to come 2nd all the time? For units that make no difference to you as your faction members are strong enough.

You saw our experiment about gold free. Okay we are not in your league but we have always been top 100. It was by far the most entertaining and fun war we have ever done.

Who cares if for ONE war Ferr doen't compete with gold - probably just you. You are your own worst enemy here and I mean all this in a respectful way as I do respect you guys. Just trying to point out you are not going to change things unless you take a stand.

Put pride to one side for the next war and make a stand on your morals. Trust me you will get more respect doing it than from anything else you can do in this game.

Ball is in your court mate, good luck.

Crypt
05-24-2013, 05:29 AM
there's never been a 24 hour event in the history of MW as far as I know. I cant see them starting now to be honest. Im sure they can make more money over 3 days than 1. As long as people are spending cash Gree wont listen to our concerns.

United Nation of Foxes
05-24-2013, 05:30 AM
I concurr ferr

If players like you voice your discontent maybe greedy will act

Waffleonian
05-24-2013, 07:21 AM
And..... what 24 hours a week? What happens when we run out of countries? I like the monthly WD Events. I like the LTQs better because they are less stressful, require less attention, and give better units

HGF69
05-24-2013, 01:53 PM
Ferr, man up face the issue!