PDA

View Full Version : Don't change a thing, Gree---you're headed in the right direction!

Tommy Two Toes
05-21-2013, 11:19 AM
As a free-player, a camper (crawler), and non-participant in all syndicate battles to-date, I'm pleased that all of the stronger players in the game are retiring, or at least discussing the possibility of doing so.

Out with the old, and in with the new! Long live the free-player, who doesn't care if a few players spend cash to get ahead of the game.

It was getting kind of worrisome when I thought that I might be in the minority as a player who didn't want to spend real currency on a phone app, and that I might always be the weakest player in the game. When the game was headed that way, I thought gold was a trend that would stay--and free players like me would be the ones to get out of the way.

Also, thank you Gree for all of the new powerful weapons, which render a lot of the old ones useless. That way players like me, who have been here less than 6 months, have a chance to catch up with those who have played this game for several years. And if we can do it without spending money on gold, even better.

New blood is the key to sustainability in this game. Forget the old players who spent a ton on the game. Free players and TJ gold are are your future. How? Volume.

IBTL
05-21-2013, 11:37 AM
Good point

BigMoney
05-21-2013, 11:47 AM
GREE is like an abusive spouse that keeps beating on his wife, the players, to get what he wants. They're going to walk out on you one day, GREE, just you wait and see. Mmmhmm.

Sandukan
05-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Remember when the 1K stat weapons were to die for?
Well not literally die for....no one died....that I heard of.....not that I would hear

MrTL
05-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Most stupid thread ever.

I have no problem with free players but how do you think GREE affords to operate? By gold spenders!!! No gold spenders = no game for free players (penny dropping yet?).

I love this game and I have no problem spending money on it BUT recentl well conversed actions will very rapidly turn the gold spenders away. There is already a massive amount of resentment towards GREE from the gold spenders.

I feel that GREE are looking at short term profits and not considering the long term viability of the game.

I hope I am wrong but I would be very surprised if Crime City will be here in one years time.

AFed
05-21-2013, 12:02 PM
Most stupid thread ever.

I have no problem with free players but how do you think GREE affords to operate? By gold spenders!!! No gold spenders = no game for free players (penny dropping yet?).

I love this game and I have no problem spending money on it BUT recentl well conversed actions will very rapidly turn the gold spenders away. There is already a massive amount of resentment towards GREE from the gold spenders.

I feel that GREE are looking at short term profits and not considering the long term viability of the game.

I hope I am wrong but I would be very surprised if Crime City will be here in one years time.

Yep. Imagine the ROI on paying some person 15 grand a year part time to actually deliver customer service to the forums.

Sandukan
05-21-2013, 12:02 PM
What is long term viability in this electronic age?

Gree will make money off the game until it doesn't reach projections then turn it lose.
This is not marriage where you have to stick with the fat slob out of loyalty.

All
05-21-2013, 12:03 PM
Why can't I play the current event to catch a criminal???
I know it's off subject but can't start new thread, I am level 19 and part of faction but not showing in my goals file
Anyone help??

Bala82
05-21-2013, 12:10 PM
I know it's off subject but can't start new thread, I am level 19 and part of faction but not showing in my goals file
Anyone help??

if you are on Android than the answer is you need to be patient

plus please use modern war fourm
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55339-NO-LTQ-Event-on-Android

Tommy Two Toes
05-21-2013, 12:15 PM
Most stupid thread ever.

TTT-1, MrTL-0

AFed
05-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Anyone help??

Wrong forum. But answer is you're too low level

Max Power
05-21-2013, 12:28 PM
Remember when the 1K stat weapons were to die for?
Well not literally die for....no one died....that I heard of.....not that I would hear

LOL!!!!!!!!!

K-Dawg
05-21-2013, 01:14 PM
Most stupid thread ever.

You're talking about a multi-billion dollar corporation here. If you do the math and add up the ip, CC doesn't even make close to a million dollars off you gold spenders during battles. CC has been up for YEARS without these battles so if you people really think you're the ones "keeping the ship from sinking" then you're sadly mistaken. GREE is not dependent on you or how much gold you spend (if anything its the other way around) so ya as a free player i couldn't be happier because i get tons of new powerful weapons out of these endless events for FREE. Hmmmmm "free" it has a nice ring to it, you guys should try it sometime.

Sincerely, a proud GREE patron :)

1337bobbarker
05-21-2013, 01:22 PM
Most stupid thread ever.

You seem to be new to this whole "sarcasm" thing.