PDA

View Full Version : We made the top 500 with only 29 members... Will you...

Blue_Flames
05-21-2013, 10:28 AM
... Take one of the few spots left open and help us go higher?

Zass faction had been a repeat finisher in the top 100. In fact, in Ireland we finished just outside the top 100 with a finish of 112. That success was our momentary downfall...

The leadership made a last minute (and secret) decision to jump ship for the hopes of hitting top 100. Imagine the surprise and disarray when many here in the States woke up with only hours to war with our membership having dropped to 29/46!

We could have quit. We could have blamed each other. Most were mad at the snakelike move those guys made which left us with almost no warning. But we gathered it up. We were in a comfortable top 750 position going into Saturday afternoon and a couple of the guys wanted to go for it. Near round the clock fighting and through heavy participation, we joked, laughed and had a great time and finished to the good of top 500 by 10k WD.

So here's the deal, we've already had an influx of new members, but I've got just under 10 openings to fill. Interested?

We need you to be:
- an active participant
- someone with strong stats for your level
- willing to throw some gold around (preferred, but not necessary)
- willing to make daily donations between 4-5x your iph
- looking for a fun group of gamers that just want to play the game

Our bonuses currently are:
Health regen -26%
Infantry attack 15%
Infantry def 30%
Ground att 10%
Ground def 20%
Air def 15%
Sea def 15%
Building def 25%
Building output 10%
Guild increase +26

Message me if you are interested!

-Phoenix

Blue_Flames
05-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Bumpity for a great story!

Blue_Flames
05-21-2013, 02:38 PM
To the top

Sirius
05-21-2013, 04:17 PM
Hi there,

Please do not self bump you own threads as you should give others a chance to do this for you. Please note the forum rules below and congrats.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

Jhenry02
05-22-2013, 12:16 AM
Sirius, this is like the one place where threads need to be bumped. Or would Gree prefer we make new posts each time we want to do faction recruitment?

I didn't want to do a call out, but a rules clarification is in order and you do not accept private messages.

-Jason

I am a cow
05-22-2013, 12:19 AM
Hi there,

Please do not self bump you own threads as you should give others a chance to do this for you. Please note the forum rules below and congrats.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

But the thing is that people don't post much here so we have to bump like every one else does

Blue_Flames
05-23-2013, 07:17 PM
Thanks guys, but its a fair rule.