PDA

View Full Version : Random stat on customer satisfaction

Tommy Two Toes
05-21-2013, 07:17 AM
For every person who complains, there are 26 who do not.

I'm personally, not dissatisfied (much), but I see a lot of dissent in this forum. I wonder how this translates outside this group.

Seems to me, like this might be the beginning of the end?

kingofwale
05-21-2013, 07:21 AM
here is the thing...

People who are gold spenders... are much percentage represented here.

If there is clear unhappiness here. Why isn't Gree give a damn??

It's like saying there are protestors in every Apple Store.. but don't worry, I'm sure their web buyers might be happy.

murf
05-21-2013, 08:07 AM
Support isn't free...they must think the cost of additional support staff outweighs the loss in revenue due to disgruntle customers...pretty simple.

PSUMike
05-21-2013, 08:11 AM
Simply put, people ***** yet Fight Club, Indian Nation, Silent Assassins, and the other top Syns still spent god knows how much money this weekend. Until people stop opening their wallet, Gree won't care.

kingofwale
05-21-2013, 08:49 AM
Simply put, people ***** yet Fight Club, Indian Nation, Silent Assassins, and the other top Syns still spent god knows how much money this weekend. Until people stop opening their wallet, Gree won't care.

last war spending has dropped dramatically. Gree's profit has dropped, their stock has dropped.

what you see is Gree having no idea what people want and just assume more is better..

Takes them 2 employees and 2 hours to find out what people really one here... Could save them MILLIONS of dollars down the road

montecore
05-21-2013, 08:51 AM
i am a gold spender who has had an open ticket about my missing bonus for weeks. they dont care about gold spenders either.

Bam Bam
05-21-2013, 08:56 AM

I think that you are 100% correct that we all speak with our wallets. For the most part, the gold spenders that you hear complain, are probably "too" invested in the game. I've personally probably spent more than 99.9% of CC players, but you won't hear me complain. If I don't like what I'm paying for, I'll just stop paying for it. I'm OK with how Gree wants to run their business, they have recently ran more events than I care to participate in, so I pick and choose the ones that I want to spend time on. Nobody is forcing anyone to take part in every event, so it is really a non-issue in my opinion. I just don't see the purpose of grumbling 24/7 as I've seen some do. Just move on. It's a silly game for a mobile device, if you're not happy with it, just go find another one that you are happy with. We all play games for fun, if someone is not having fun, I'm not sure why they would continue to play it.

Bam Bam
05-21-2013, 09:03 AM
I should probably add that I think it is good to let the business know that you are dissatisfied with the product, but 600 threads of grumbling might be a bit extreme. lol

[CM]]forgetaboutit
05-21-2013, 09:37 AM
Same
Missing the bonus

PSUMike
05-21-2013, 09:44 AM
I should probably add that I think it is good to let the business know that you are dissatisfied with the product, but 600 threads of grumbling might be a bit extreme. lol

Or it shows the level of dissatisfaction at what Gree is doing. I've spent a fraction of what people in top Syns spend but I have not spend a penny out of pocket for the last 2 battles after spending some on the first 2 as well as periodically when I found something I really wanted. But I will not buy another bar of gold until Syndicate battles go back to one per month or less. I suggest more people doing the same.

murf
05-21-2013, 10:54 AM
last war spending has dropped dramatically. Gree's profit has dropped, their stock has dropped.

what you see is Gree having no idea what people want and just assume more is better..

Takes them 2 employees and 2 hours to find out what people really one here... Could save them MILLIONS of dollars down the road

lol........