PDA

View Full Version : Must read, why clowns need to be taken out

Tito89
05-21-2013, 05:37 AM
in case you are unaware, the insane clown faction is trying to secure money from other players to fund THEIR war efforts against the cartel. meanwhile in oklahoma 80+ people have been killed by the tornado. that money could be used to help those families pay for the funerals, or just start again. CLOWNS, IF YOU READING, IT FAIR TO SAY, I DONT LIKE YOU

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55307-where-your-money-should-go
PAY HERE CLOWNS, AND ANY OTHERS THAT WANT TO HELP THE VICTIMS.

Tito89
05-21-2013, 05:46 AM
get over it if you wanna do something about it then YOU do it. If you really care don't use the Oklahoma events as an excuse/reason to bash a faction

you can start by texting "red cross" to 90999 and send $10, charged to your phone bill.

i have. and tomorrow is my next pay, half is going to oklahoma. if you must know

ProudClown
05-21-2013, 06:45 AM
get over it if you wanna do something about it then YOU do it. If you really care don't use the Oklahoma events as an excuse/reason to bash a faction

you can start by texting "red cross" to 90999 and send $10, charged to your phone bill.

Great idea! Thanks for posting!

Selfproclaimed
05-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Thanks for posting that some dude. I must say I am guilty of being one that always reads of these disasters but has never done anything about it. Thanks to you, I made my first contribution. $10 isn't much and its simple.

Side note for Tito.. I don't know the clowns ,only what I read in here. But you shouldn't use a tragic disaster as a political move for any reasons.

Mastert55
05-21-2013, 09:37 AM
I just send $10 too, I wonder what It goes to, besides the most current catastrophe.

DME
05-21-2013, 09:53 AM
well it should go to their disaster relief fund which would cover things like supplies, shelter, assistance to the people affected.

And all of their "administration" costs...

Crypt
05-21-2013, 10:05 AM
in case you are unaware, the insane clown faction is trying to secure money from other players to fund THEIR war efforts against the cartel. meanwhile in oklahoma 80+ people have been killed by the tornado. that money could be used to help those families pay for the funerals, or just start again. CLOWNS, IF YOU READING, IT FAIR TO SAY, I DONT LIKE YOU

I play this game to get away from people like you in real life, who cares about a tornado? people die everyday, more than 80 as im typing this sentence. go help some kids in Africa if you care that much about human life

DME
05-21-2013, 10:41 AM
exactly, they still need fuel, supplies, training volunteers, etc, by all means if you donate do it with a recognized organization and not somewhere you could get scammed. By now im sure there are many scam sites popping up.

like I previously posted, the best thing one can do is to personally give a hand but its not feasible for many of us.

check out this cnn link also has other trusted organizations

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/20/us/iyw-how-to-help-moore/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews

I dislike the red cross (at least here in the UK), as they pay people to fund raise and give them comissions on donations, not to mention the wages that the higher ups get, advertising, pay offs to corrupt officials in countries to be allowed in to help those in need, etc. It's more of a business than a charity.
The salvation army tends to be a good organisation though.

Poppa
05-21-2013, 03:40 PM
I play this game to get away from people like you in real life, who cares about a tornado? people die everyday, more than 80 as im typing this sentence. go help some kids in Africa if you care that much about human lifethey werent just people, they were elementary kids you half wit.

Golf4life
05-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Side note for Tito.. I don't know the clowns ,only what I read in here. But you shouldn't use a tragic disaster as a political move for any reasons.

tell that to Obama

Poppa
05-21-2013, 04:37 PM
tell that to Obamano kidding.

honest Abe
05-21-2013, 05:43 PM
You have reaffirmed my view that you are likely a twelve year old with zero perspective on life or the world. Go away.

I play this game to get away from people like you in real life, who cares about a tornado? people die everyday, more than 80 as im typing this sentence. go help some kids in Africa if you care that much about human life

DME
05-21-2013, 07:03 PM
tell that to Obama

It is true of most politicians, not just Obama.

King little fruit fly
05-21-2013, 07:32 PM

Deleted for Tomato head's change of heart.

Tito89
05-21-2013, 07:35 PM
the clowns are not bad people, they have put in alot of money toward the charities, this thread needs closing now gree.

Golf4life
05-21-2013, 08:34 PM
absolutely,

but he his head of state right now.

everyone got their turn to poke fun and jests at W, now its my turn :-P

It is true of most politicians, not just Obama.

BILAT NI KAZU BAHO
05-21-2013, 08:36 PM

Nobody forced you to donate to the clowns. If you prefer to donate to Obama, donate to Obama. I am not with the clowns but I am not against them either. Its their strategy, make yours.

Do you know how many thousands of teams are against the Cartel? Do a survey you will be surprised.