PDA

View Full Version : Tired of Missing Out on Higher Rewards? Consistent top 750 faction recruiting...

jackdabc
05-21-2013, 05:26 AM
Tired of Missing Out on Higher Rewards?

Army of Darkness has space for four active players. We are consistently in the top 750 and just finished 597 in Columbia. Plus we had lots of fun doing it. You don’t need to have crazy stats to join us as our requirements are only that you have 500 allies by the time battle starts and that plan to be active. We are looking for people from all over the world but especially ones from Europe, Asia or Australia to help with our 'Night Shift'.

If interested apply to faction 575 833 204

Current Bonuses are:

Health Regen: +14%
Infantry Attack: +5%
Infantry Defense: +25%
Ground Defense: +15%
Air Defense: +10%
Sea Defense: +5%
Building Defense: +20%
Building Output: +10%
Guild Member Increase: + 16

+ Lots of cash and concrete in the bank!!!

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks

EvilFry
05-21-2013, 09:47 AM
As a member of Army of Darkness I just wanted to say how fun it is to be part of this faction. Everyone is very helpful and we have a blast competing together. Can't wait for our next battle and moving up the rankings once again. Thanks for all the good times.

If anyone is looking for a new faction this is the one to join. Send a message if you have any questions.

Thanks Jack!

jackdabc
05-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Hey Evil,

Glad you had as much fun as I did. Great to have you on the team.

Hope you like your prizes.

Jack

eddyroll
05-21-2013, 02:32 PM
Hey I'd like to be a part of this faction. My add code is 301-523-231

jackdabc
05-21-2013, 07:26 PM
Hey Eddyroll,

Thanks for your message. I've sent you a PM and look forward to getting in touch. We've got a couple more spots to fill.

Jack