PDA

View Full Version : Friend leaving.....

DragCro
05-21-2013, 02:13 AM
Friends leaving...
I'm sorry to heard and to see that lots of people this days are quiting the game,not just in Kingdom Age,they are leaving from all games..

I hoped that my thread that i posted moths before http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...st-to-the-Gree somebody from developers or anybody from Gree that makes decission saw it,but i see that nothing changed.

We asked for pause between events as limited time quests and we got 2 limited time quest at same time runing,we asked about once a month war event, we got every 11 days new war event,event after event..
And with this tempo even the most dedicated players can not keep up.

Its not about burnout it about people not enjoying anymore,its not anymore about fun its feels like you are working another job,this game is now feels like work more and more and less and less enjoyment..

This game started good don't ruin it till the ground,please help us to stay in the game and please make some changes for us dedicated players.

It is not just that we play this game because of the game itself,i'm playing because of friends that i have here,they are true and good friends,they are keeping this game alive,without this comunity this game ends.

I played Monster Quest but i have to let it go,now im thinking to leave and Mw,after some of my friends left this game after the war event i'm thinking that my next step will be that,to quit and that game,at the same time i played Crime city war event and when the event ends more than 5 people left the game after the war event ended,those are my friends,im not a man from stone,its hard to see somebody go..
The reason that they quit is that you pushed them to that decission,war every 11 days?

And i saw the financial report from the Gree,hopefuly you are not shuting down Kingdom Age and other games as Mw or Cc,they gived better results than some Japan games that you launched.
Know that lots of people invested money and money in this games and it will be devastating if you shut down the game,they will lose all,all the time and money that they invested will be gone.

I'm offering my self with some of the members from the game and forum to help Gree to keep balance from event to event and this company to prosper and keep this games runing a long time.

Your friend Drag Cro

captiva
05-21-2013, 02:57 AM
Well done GREE for keeping the game interesting. If you decide to make the war once a month will bored alot of players here. The main reason why I am addicted to this game is because of its frequency of events. If this game is going to get bored then I will be leaving CC.

DragCro
05-21-2013, 03:19 AM
Well done GREE for keeping the game interesting. If you decide to make the war once a month will bored alot of players here. The main reason why I am addicted to this game is because of its frequency of events. If this game is going to get bored then I will be leaving CC.good for you mate,hope you find time for sleep or for Rl,if you have it

Lars
05-21-2013, 03:47 AM
Well done GREE for keeping the game interesting. If you decide to make the war once a month will bored alot of players here. The main reason why I am addicted to this game is because of its frequency of events. If this game is going to get bored then I will be leaving CC.

Hope you are also willing to make up for the gold spenders to keep CC alive. Several of our medium gold spenders have left due to Gree's decision to make things interesting. Many of the remaining want to change to be free players now. If the situation is only remotely similar in a notable number of syndicates it will also hurt Gree's gold sales to the heavy spenders as there will be less pressure from below. We'll see.

Ak-Manin
05-21-2013, 04:22 AM
I agree with DragCro. Very hard to see friends burn out and leave. I'm pulling back a lot myself. I just can't keep up. But I'm too stubborn to quit completely. One of my favorite things used to be visiting all my friends and allies walls and playing pranks. Everyone is so focused on guilds, events and wars, it's hard to do that now...and I do miss just goofing off here...

Klark Cent
05-21-2013, 05:58 AM
Totally agree with you DragCro.
Gaming supposed 2 be fun, but battle every 11days is really tiring as I need to take a break & have some rest.
Because I have real work 2 do, like everyone else.

kingofwale
05-21-2013, 07:06 AM
A couple of my sydnicate members did the same thing.. Sold all their buidlings and donated to the group. Very very sad.

What Gree failed to see (and continue to exacerbate) is the fact they can't understand that what's makes this game great is that it was FUN.... and now it's more like WORK.

people are willing to pay not because they HAVE to, it's because they WANT to.

Keep going like this, Gree will continue to lose marketshare. What happened to a game developer that doesn't listen to their own audience??

Dexter Morgan
05-21-2013, 07:15 AM
Agree dragcro!! Those that have left these games already have won the top prize

BigNick
05-21-2013, 11:51 AM
Running out of time to do real work, to earn real money, to buy pixels of gold!!! Will be free now that 3 less vaults a war for gree!

the_brein
05-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Hmmm. Am I missing something here? The game evolves. For whatever reason. We know the reason for right now. But don't we choose what wars to fight in? Gree isn't telling us that we have to fight in every war or else we can't play. Them top ten teams aren't in top ten because they're forced to. They willingly play and pay.

It seems that I buy enough gold to hang in a top ten if I wanted to. I'm not burned out. I haven't scaled back my play. If anything I'm more dedicated. But I know It's my choice to participate when I want. I know I can sit a war out. Ain't no one forcing us to do anything. Except our egos who demand first place.

I don't blame Gree for wanting more money. I don't blame them for capitalizing on a cash cow.

Sandukan
05-21-2013, 12:28 PM
Hmmm. Am I missing something here? The game evolves. For whatever reason. We know the reason for right now. But don't we choose what wars to fight in? Gree isn't telling us that we have to fight in every war or else we can't play. Them top ten teams aren't in top ten because they're forced to. They willingly play and pay.

It seems that I buy enough gold to hang in a top ten if I wanted to. I'm not burned out. I haven't scaled back my play. If anything I'm more dedicated. But I know It's my choice to participate when I want. I know I can sit a war out. Ain't no one forcing us to do anything. Except our egos who demand first place.

I don't blame Gree for wanting more money. I don't blame them for capitalizing on a cash cow.

How is the work environment there? Are people stressed out?

the_brein
05-21-2013, 02:58 PM
How is the work environment there? Are people stressed out?hope you ain't implying I work for Gree. I think my post history will show I'm not.

chalex accepted
05-21-2013, 03:25 PM
alot of good points here. id like to add to the brein post that i also dont mind all these back to back wars. i just take it chill and play the way i want to, as said noone forcing me to spend gold. sooner ore later the payers need to realise that its insane to keep up the rate of how they burn money. So hopefully these close wars will be a wake up call for meny, as thread allready staded some has woken. Maybe then we could have a no gold war. Think everyone one would love the excitement of sush a thing

Kyo
05-21-2013, 04:02 PM
I would love to take part in a no gold war but you and everyone here know that is not going to happen ever.

I see both sides of the argument but I know that if someone chooses to sit out a war then they would probably get kicked for not being active.

the_brein
05-21-2013, 05:07 PM
I would love to take part in a no gold war but you and everyone here know that is not going to happen ever.

I see both sides of the argument but I know that if someone chooses to sit out a war then they would probably get kicked for not being active.thats a good point. Perhaps leaving on good terms and explaining what you're doing so they can possibly let you back when you're ready. Most people would respect and understand that. It sucks that that's how it is. I can only say from experience, the battles in top ten are as exhilarating as they are in top 500.

Kyo
05-21-2013, 06:09 PM
Then perhaps the way forward is to join a no gold syndicate where you're expected to use gold and can still get a fight with other active (probably more active) people.

BigMoney
05-21-2013, 06:26 PM

I can only say from experience, the battles in top ten are as exhilarating as they are in top 500.

If you're spending top 10 money in a top 500 syndicate, you're out of your damn mind. I'd prefer to believe that you're vastly underestimating the amount of gold spent in a top 10.

Edit: pretty sure that's the case. you would be at least top 500 just by yourself with the amount of gold spent at top 10, if not top 250.

the_brein
05-21-2013, 09:18 PM
If you're spending top 10 money in a top 500 syndicate, you're out of your damn mind. I'd prefer to believe that you're vastly underestimating the amount of gold spent in a top 10.

Edit: pretty sure that's the case. you would be at least top 500 just by yourself with the amount of gold spent at top 10, if not top 250.didnt say that I was throwing all that gold at the syndicate. It's mostly going to crates, bosses, and limited edition equipment. Sorry for the confusion. I threw maybe 1.5 vaults at the syndicate this time around.

I'll have qualified for the $1000 gold bonus program this month.

DragCro
05-22-2013, 04:13 PM
Good buy to my friends and team mates ..good luck to all of you in real life

Phil C
05-22-2013, 05:34 PM
Yes to go back to the original point of the thread i got a message from another wonderful player who has left the game earlier, her name is Tita - Originally member of DFA and then FC and HTC. She will be missed from the game!!

kingofwale
05-22-2013, 05:52 PM
I'm going to pay my official tribute to my former teammate Spudza75 from NGF

Good guy, very fun to play with and super friendly. He officially quit after the last war complaining that it's taking way too much of his time (once every 11 days).

he sold all his hood and donated all the money to the group. Sad to lose someone who has played this game for over a year and at such high level.

Best of luck dude!

gambet1234
05-23-2013, 01:07 AM
There is nothing wrong (especially if you are willing to spend gold when you DO play) with taking a war off. I'd think your Syndicate would be happy to switch a couple members who felt the same about frequence of wars in and out of the Syn as they are willing to play or not play for that war. The 25% bonus money is easy to come by. I'm sure you could find a top500 with the money bonus that would be willing to let you hang out, mostly inactive for a war or two, if you just donated what would be a pittance, to you. There is no need to quit. Communicate with your leader and officers and things can get worked out. I think GREE is forcing us to all understand that our activity will determine the rate at which we progress. They could have a War every weekend for all I care. My syn would fight once or twice a month and probably be better off. Everyone else's war spending would go down while we saved for one big war once a month. We would hold #550 on off wars and #200 when we went all-in... maybe more if everyone saved their gold for only 1 war a month. You can't win every top prize in the game without playing 24/7. That is what GREE is teaching me. I play how much I play. You guys have an addiction if you can't slow down without going cold turkey. Take it easy once in a while. Your real life will thank you.

"Hey guys, I don't want to burn out and quit, so I'm taking a war off. Kick me if you find someone to fight. I'll be back, fresh and better than ever in a week or two. Accept me back or I'll find another syndicate that doesn't demand that the game is my WHOLE life. See you in a week or two! Good luck!" would probably have done wonders for everyone selling everything.