PDA

View Full Version : What's the purpose of joining a faction?

Robbb
05-21-2013, 12:13 AM
What's the purpose of joining a faction?
Pirate United Nation wins all the time

Big John
05-21-2013, 01:46 AM
Wonder why some bother if they don't fight, join the campers.

Tito89
05-21-2013, 02:21 AM
boosts mainly, but some (like me) enjoy a bit of camaraderie and cooperation. ive made some great friends thru this game, im actually more relaxed than i used to because i could talk to people i can trust outside of school and home. factions are more than bonus giving, unit winning alliances.

ffp
05-21-2013, 02:34 AM
I fully support what tito said. I would rather be in a friendly faction than one that was just about winning and donating with very little interaction between members outside war times.

mistergreen
05-21-2013, 04:49 AM
Boost?, play with friends?, units?

Outside of the top 50, units don't mean squat anymore. I get better units from the LTEs.

Armand2REP
05-21-2013, 06:57 AM
I joined my first faction last month. I outscored everyone by a factor of 6 in Columbia. They are worthless in WD. The only benefit is the faction boost. I could buy all the boosts they have in a couple weeks so I am thinking taking my friend and do a two man faction. We would have better results.

bostonbwt
05-21-2013, 07:09 AM
I joined my first faction last month. I outscored everyone by a factor of 6 in Columbia. They are worthless in WD. The only benefit is the faction boost. I could buy all the boosts they have in a couple weeks so I am thinking taking my friend and do a two man faction. We would have better results.

If you're interested in trying something new, my faction is current recruiting active players. You sound like you would fit right in with us. We had to cut about 5-6 people after Columbia due to lack of effort. Our invite code is 331 928 607. Feel free to bring your friend along. If you decide to join, PM me your usernames so I know it's you.