20 school children tragic news

Tito89
05-21-2013, 04:08 AM
20 school children tragic news
a real tear, no joke, shed by me...:(

I am a cow
05-21-2013, 04:24 AM
a real tear, no joke, shed by me...:(

suburbs destroyed lives ruined is there a charity group for this because of there is I'll drop off a couple of hundred that I have not given to GREE

Tito89
05-21-2013, 04:29 AM
suburbs destroyed lives ruined is there a charity group for this because of there is I'll drop off a couple of hundred that I have not given to GREE

one will start soon i guess, at least some care enough to do so.

Bravo Zulu
05-21-2013, 04:38 AM

Yes- they have a Facebook page where you can donate.

I am a cow
05-21-2013, 04:39 AM
Yes- they have a Facebook page where you can donate.

I just dropped $200 to them hope it helps

Tito89
05-21-2013, 04:40 AM
next pay im there

mistergreen
05-21-2013, 05:46 AM
Here are links to local relief efforts. This is much more important than a game. Please consider one of these before that next fake vault of gold to buy make believe items.

http://www.redcross.org/ok/oklahoma-city

http://www.donate.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/www_usn_2.nsf

http://feedingamerica.org/

http://www.samaritanspurse.org/

http://www.americares.org/

http://teamrubiconusa.org/about/

Tito89
05-21-2013, 05:50 AM
here are links to local relief efforts. This is much more important than a game. Please consider one of these before that next fake vault of gold to buy make believe items.

http://www.redcross.org/ok/oklahoma-city

http://www.donate.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/www_usn_2.nsf

http://feedingamerica.org/

http://www.samaritanspurse.org/

http://www.americares.org/

http://teamrubiconusa.org/about/

i will copy these to my thread too, more widespread the better.

mistergreen
05-21-2013, 06:10 AM
Team Rubicon is an interesting organization. They are military vets using their experience to provide field triage and relief operations until the Red Cross and other organizations can get there.

clinty76
05-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Wonderful post! Our hearts, thoughts, and prayers to the loved ones!

Opinvu
05-21-2013, 12:53 PM
Donate to the Red Cross .... Don't buy Gree gold, children are suffering! What has Gree done to help the injured?

Led
05-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Sad day. Below is a pretty amazing thing that happened in the aftermath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIQetGAPqSE

bahighroller
05-21-2013, 12:57 PM
as someone who lives in Oklahoma we appreciate it. Everything helps.

own
05-21-2013, 02:03 PM

You're my boy bro! Glad you and your family are safe!

King little fruit fly
05-21-2013, 06:56 PM
Awesome! gals/guys, just donate a vault worth. :D It is nice to know that many good people play this dumb game. ;):D

King little fruit fly
05-21-2013, 06:57 PM

Mr Cow, you are one of the few Aussies I really like here. ;)

King little fruit fly
05-21-2013, 06:58 PM

Hope you are fine! :D

jjm521
05-21-2013, 07:00 PM
That was incredible. Sucks that anyone hadnto die, but so many little kids man, heartbreaking to say the least

Adacus71
05-21-2013, 07:06 PM
God bless. I can't imagine.

King little fruit fly
05-21-2013, 07:28 PM
That was incredible. Sucks that anyone hadnto die, but so many little kids man, heartbreaking to say the least

Yeah, real sad that young lives got cut short.

TYR_Rune
05-21-2013, 09:16 PM
Why pray if you can help?

DME
05-21-2013, 09:33 PM

It's the standard meaningless gesture to make themselves feel like a good person without actually having to do anything.

vNastIER
05-21-2013, 09:37 PM

big brother told me to? lol

It's the standard meaningless gesture to make themselves feel like a good person without actually having to do anything.

yes sir

but it is very sad ... all those kids....I have 3 under age of 5 and it makes me sick thinking about it

Mastert55
05-21-2013, 10:52 PM
There is a $10 donation you can give to RedCross, txt "Redcross" to 999-09 and it adds it right to ur phone bill. I donated about $50. Not much but it still can make a difference

BigBlueNationAWC
05-22-2013, 12:49 PM
I just dropped $50,000 maybe it will help them recover.

King little fruit fly
05-23-2013, 12:21 AM

You are one cynical moron!

King little fruit fly
05-23-2013, 12:22 AM

Awesome, dude! :D

I am a cow
05-23-2013, 03:31 AM
already dropped 200 on first day feels good to have partially however small repaired someones life. This money could have gone to GREE but it didn't it went to charity I suggest that all top 10 factions and top 25 as well donate maybe a quarter of what they were willing to spend to charity such as willing to spend 40k donate 10k of it and you will still have enough to play the game

I am a cow
05-23-2013, 03:33 AM

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS you are one good man

SGT Rud
05-23-2013, 05:44 AM
The storm was horrible. Im not that far from there. We caught some of the storm, but no tornados. Winds were horrible. Driving home from work, the wind pushed the rain so hard, I couldn't see out the windshield.

The day after, driving through the area, spent most of the day on clean up from downed trees and clearing the road ways for our emergency trucks.

From all the rain in the past month, the mississippi might peak over the levy wall on the IL side of St. Louis. Army corp of engineers might blow some chunks out of it down south to flood a couple farm properties to allow the water to go someplace else other than city limits. The CG has been up and down the river checking the levy walls to make sure downed trees, logs, or turned over barges aren't putting strain on the structure. Hopefully it doesn't rain for the next week to let it subside, but we calling for it today again.

jjm521
05-23-2013, 07:39 AM
I wish i wasnt 2000 miles away, id much rather go down there and volunteer for a long weekend than donate money. I know red cross is legit but i sometimes question how much of that money is actually going to the victims.

DME
05-23-2013, 11:59 AM

It was actually an accurate statement. "Thoughts/hearts/prayers go out to them" are just hollow gestures.

King little fruit fly
05-23-2013, 06:29 PM
already dropped 200 on first day feels good to have partially however small repaired someones life. This money could have gone to GREE but it didn't it went to charity I suggest that all top 10 factions and top 25 as well donate maybe a quarter of what they were willing to spend to charity such as willing to spend 40k donate 10k of it and you will still have enough to play the game

Cow bro, you are the only Aussie I like here! :D

King little fruit fly
05-23-2013, 06:30 PM
The storm was horrible. Im not that far from there. We caught some of the storm, but no tornados. Winds were horrible. Driving home from work, the wind pushed the rain so hard, I couldn't see out the windshield.

The day after, driving through the area, spent most of the day on clean up from downed trees and clearing the road ways for our emergency trucks.

From all the rain in the past month, the mississippi might peak over the levy wall on the IL side of St. Louis. Army corp of engineers might blow some chunks out of it down south to flood a couple farm properties to allow the water to go someplace else other than city limits. The CG has been up and down the river checking the levy walls to make sure downed trees, logs, or turned over barges aren't putting strain on the structure. Hopefully it doesn't rain for the next week to let it subside, but we calling for it today again.

Buddy, good luck to you guys out there! :p

King little fruit fly
05-23-2013, 06:33 PM
not sure if if you were being sarcastic, just as not sure if the person you quoted was being sarcastic.

Mr Cow is not being sarcastic, afterall he said he donated some money himself and BigBlueNationAWC was overwhelmingly generous. I don't care if BigBlueNationAWC was joking or not, what kind of sick asss would joke about something like that! ;)

King little fruit fly
05-23-2013, 06:36 PM
It was actually an accurate statement. "Thoughts/hearts/prayers go out to them" are just hollow gestures.

We don't need real estate agent or car dealer mentality like you here! You must be one lonely old grummpppie with a sad childhood.

WinD-n-RaiN
05-23-2013, 07:12 PM
Keep all of the victims of the tornado in your prayers. But don't forget the hundreds of people killed in places like seria, Afghanistan, etc every day.

TYR_Rune
05-23-2013, 07:53 PM

We don't need real estate agent or car dealer mentality like you here! You must be one lonely old grummpppie with a sad childhood.

He is merely telling the truth, a reality that you refuse to accept..

Instead of trying to argue or reason with him, all you did is throw him personal insults and so far I have seen not even a single meaningful word from you.

King little fruit fly
05-23-2013, 07:56 PM
He is merely telling the truth, a reality that you refuse to accept..

Instead of trying to argue or reason with him, all you did is throw him personal insults and so far I have seen not even a single meaningful word from you.

Go hang yourself, lizard! Wait, you are already doing it! :D

DME
05-23-2013, 08:12 PM
I'm not disputing the fact that it is sad and a tragedy, as is the fact that "6.9 million children under the age of five died in 2011" and that "More than half of these early child deaths are due to conditions that could be prevented or treated with access to simple, affordable interventions" (Source (http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs178/en/)), but the whole "prayers/thoughts/hearts go out to them" thing doesn't change anything, so as I mentioned previously, they are hollow/meaningless gestures.

King little fruit fly
05-23-2013, 08:57 PM
Even if it is "hollow/meaningless gestures", it is better than nothing. Bill Gates is already working on those grand schemes you mentioned, so stop pretend to be like him. You could offer some "hollow/meaningless gestures", but you cold blood chose to use cold water.

DME
05-23-2013, 10:08 PM
Even if it is "hollow/meaningless gestures", it is better than nothing. Bill Gates is already working on those grand schemes you mentioned, so stop pretend to be like him. You could offer some "hollow/meaningless gestures", but you cold blood chose to use cold water.

Maybe I just don't feel the need to seek recognition for what I do.

How am I pretending to be like Bill Gates? It would definitely be nice to have his vast fortune though. It would allow me to do a hell of a lot of good, because lets face it, that kind of money is far more than anybody truly needs.

Jhenry02
05-23-2013, 10:15 PM
My girlfriend just relocated from the Oklahoma City VA, two months ago. Scary thought that she coulda been one of the victims.
It hit me hard. Monday I walked into the cigar shop to do our awards. I had no clue then I saw the news, broke my heart. My first thought was domestic terrorism, but then natural disaster. The screen capturing the school just devastated me.

-J

SultanB
05-29-2013, 06:26 AM
I was stunned to come across this thread and see all the support we have on here. As you can imagine I've been offline for awhile. But i just wanted to express our gratitude. The sirens started blaring not 3 min. after Columbia ended, i was fortunate to make it into a safe room. Im happy to report i found many children that had made it underground just as I did before it hit our town. My ex-girlfriends mother is a teacher in that school, thankfully her and her students are going to be just fine. Its very tragic to lose 26 lives so fast, some so young. They will always be in our hearts. Thank you all for your thoughts and donations. A special thanks to Big Blue Nation, 50k will go to very good use here. I can assure you guys the previous donation sites listed do go to the relief efforts here. If you all get a chance, plz tune in to Blake Shelton's Healing In The Heartland: Relief Benefit Concert tonight. Sincerely, Jordan.

Tito89
05-29-2013, 08:03 AM
I was stunned to come across this thread and see all the support we have on here. As you can imagine I've been offline for awhile. But i just wanted to express our gratitude. The sirens started blaring not 3 min. after Columbia ended, i was fortunate to make it into a safe room. Im happy to report i found many children that had made it underground just as I did before it hit our town. My ex-girlfriends mother is a teacher in that school, thankfully her and her students are going to be just fine. Its very tragic to lose 26 lives so fast, some so young. They will always be in our hearts. Thank you all for your thoughts and donations. A special thanks to Big Blue Nation, 50k will go to very good use here. I can assure you guys the previous donation sites listed do go to the relief efforts here. If you all get a chance, plz tune in to Blake Shelton's Healing In The Heartland: Relief Benefit Concert tonight. Sincerely, Jordan.

hope your all back on your feet again soon, stay safe.

King little fruit fly
05-30-2013, 09:32 PM

Glad to hear you guys are well in night like tonight! ;)

Oceanz
05-31-2013, 07:09 PM
Looks like Oklahoma and also Missouri are getting hit bad with more storms :(