PDA

View Full Version : Surprised this hadn't been complained about, so I'll start

Roscoe782
05-20-2013, 11:10 PM
We all called for one month between battles. Then there was forum uproar with three weeks. What about now: just a tad over 2 weeks? The next crime city war is 2 weeks away, right at the end of May. Am I the only one that thinks it keeps getting more ridiculous? I know it's to make more money, but it could backfire as more and more people get burned out. Just my opinion and seeing what the consensus was.

By the way: love the thread about 1 day WDP events or maybe cutting Monday out because of work issues....
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55243-C-mon-Gree-make-WD-event-an-one-day-thing

Fatherllama
05-21-2013, 12:38 AM
Could be worse. CC has had 10 days between wars two times running now...

HGF69
05-21-2013, 02:15 AM
Go gold free. Hit them where it hurts.

ardiamonds
05-21-2013, 03:54 AM
two games made by the same company and they cannot schedule the wars for seperate weekends, lol, its a joke. guess one game will suffer just like this last weekend. also, having a war around a holiday is a joke as well. prime example of the right hand not knowing what the left one is doing! surley someone can read a calender and coordinate the wars better. I also have used gold, but not anymore. it is clear the company really only cares about the money. Remember Midas, gree may end up with tons of gold and no customers for being so greedy. Any CEO knows that if the customers are unhappy, then they quit shopping and there goes the downhill slide to bankruptcy. Wake up before you ruin a fun game, or you may be the next homeless roaming the alleys.

mistergreen
05-21-2013, 04:53 AM

Some will just never understand this.

SevenO9
05-21-2013, 04:58 AM

The solution is so close yet so far away.

mistergreen
05-21-2013, 06:34 AM
The solution is so close yet so far away.

It's getting closer, though. Following the layoffs in California, GREE is now shutting down its China offices.

Wai
05-21-2013, 07:47 AM
One per calendar month is fine. Locked in and dates predetermined so one can plan well ahead. Oh well it seems that the time has been shortened to 2.5 weeks and if it follows CC then every second weekend (plus half of friday and Monday).

My personal solution is this (whether you spend gold or not), I will participate every second event, meaning every 5 weeks now. Not just about the money, its also the time involved.

Same money, either once a month or once every 5 weeks.

Hurry up and reduce it to every second weekend so when I miss one I can participate once per month.

Even better, I am going to donate what I would spend on the alternate war to a charity or assistance fund. The first one is going to be a fund dedicated to assist he families of Oklahoma. GET ON BOARD PEOPLE. I feel better now. Thank you Gree.

Anyone with advice on best assistance fund for Oklahoma? OPERATION USA or something else?

Get on board also Gree. I would love to read in the Oklahoman Newspaper that International Company Gree Inc has made a sizeable donation as a good corporate citizen to assist the families of Oklahoma devastated by the Tornado.

Opinvu
05-21-2013, 12:48 PM
It's getting closer, though. Following the layoffs in California, GREE is now shutting down its China offices..

No, the children got to old and asked for money.

FromAfar
05-21-2013, 12:57 PM
well, GREEdy said One per month! their words. violated their own decree by the 2nd or 3rd war.

and, if you do the math, they will again violate their own words shortly. with just a little math you can see that there will either be 2 wars in june, or july as i would wager a vault of gold that they wont postpone their big money maker events to merely keep their word.

maybe they will give everyone a trinket unit, or 100 gold bars, to get them to shuddup.

PS! congrats to the guys that went gold free this time!

United Nation of Foxes
05-21-2013, 01:47 PM
It will soon be 1 battle per week with the other events running side by side

Greedy living up to their name :rolleyes:

Tonyjabroni
05-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Everything is done to benefit GREE and their earnings. Once you come to terms with it and realize that constant complaining accomplishes nothing - you might start enjoying the game for its simplicity.

DME
05-21-2013, 02:01 PM
Everything is done to benefit GREE and their earnings. Once you come to terms with it and realize that constant complaining accomplishes nothing - you might start enjoying the game for its simplicity.

Why would somebody continue to play if they came to a realisation that nothing will ever change for the better? Surely that is when you also come to a realisation that it isn't worth playing any longer.

BigBassTurd
05-21-2013, 05:44 PM
yeah the 10 days between events on CC blows and on KA they havent even given dates for the last 3 battles WTF Gree! LOL And to those that are just figuring out battles are a waste of gold what took you so long:D I use my gold to boost my stats not everyone elses. 2-3 vaults to join the top 10 factions, no thanks I will use the gold for beat the boss and limited time events. Lets see how long the top 2-25 can keep it up if they are battling twice a month! Gree's employee and friend's faction doesnt count thats why I excluded #1.

CharlieAlphaMike
05-21-2013, 07:10 PM
two games made by the same company and they cannot schedule the wars for seperate weekends, lol, its a joke. guess one game will suffer just like this last weekend. also, having a war around a holiday is a joke as well. prime example of the right hand not knowing what the left one is doing! surley someone can read a calender and coordinate the wars better. I also have used gold, but not anymore. it is clear the company really only cares about the money. Remember Midas, gree may end up with tons of gold and no customers for being so greedy. Any CEO knows that if the customers are unhappy, then they quit shopping and there goes the downhill slide to bankruptcy. Wake up before you ruin a fun game, or you may be the next homeless roaming the alleys.

if you want to get technical ... the game was purchased as a money maker from the company that actually designed and made the game.... not surprising the wars are getting closer together ... more gold to buy for those that play that way, I think I'll just remain a free player and spend my spare cash on beer!

glitters
05-21-2013, 07:29 PM
If you're letting Gree spoil your holiday plans, it's YOUR problem and not their's.

i.e. it's YOUR addiction. Not Gree's addiction.

Infamous They
05-21-2013, 07:36 PM
First off, my heart goes out to those that are struggling with the reality of loss.

The harsh side...The warm moist air coming from the gulf across Texas and colliding with the relatively cool dry air off the Rockies then turning north on a dime in the area of Oklahoma has been happening for eons (humans are relatively new). Combined with the Coriolis effect, there will ALWAYS be huge tornadoes in that area. Unless you can move the Gulf or the Rockies, it will continue to happen. Ever notice the lack of really old trees in Oklahoma? Instead of living under constant fear and investing in a storm shelter, invest in a better and safer quality of life.

Meaning, move.

South and North Dakota are having a gold rush type boom with the discovered oil field. Go there, get rich and enjoy not having to worry about if your home will be there in the morning.

glitters
05-21-2013, 07:53 PM
^ Your metaphor is superb.

The struggling families and individuals in the recent disaster are much like the troubled gamers playing this game, although not comparable on the same scale. While not everyone can move interstate on a whim, these gamers should certainly move on if they're displeased with this game.

BILAT NI KAZU BAHO
05-21-2013, 07:59 PM
We all called for one month between battles. Then there was forum uproar with three weeks. What about now: just a tad over 2 weeks? The next crime city war is 2 weeks away, right at the end of May. Am I the only one that thinks it keeps getting more ridiculous? I know it's to make more money, but it could backfire as more and more people get burned out. Just my opinion and seeing what the consensus was.

By the way: love the thread about 1 day WDP events or maybe cutting Monday out because of work issues....
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55243-C-mon-Gree-make-WD-event-an-one-day-thing

Make it once a week...better yet every three days. What the heck. Gree needs your money.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe this way, that fat guy sitting in his computer all day scratching his butt and giving out free itunes card would ran out of money.