PDA

View Full Version : Falcon Supersonic (+2 Energy Regeneration) Bonus DOESNT WORK!

TYR_Rune
05-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Hey Gree, the BOOST of the mission prize from To Catch A Criminal LTQ, PRESTIGE 29/53 Falcon Supersonic (air, 327/197, +2 Energy Regeneration) IS NOT WORKING!!!

I spent Gold to rush the unit only to find out that the unit's boost isnt working..
PLEASE FIX ITS BOOST! I cant believe this! You keep giving us dud units!

25/42: Border Guard Complex: NORMAL, Covert Jet Fighter (air, 200/124, +2 Energy Regeneration) = Boost is working

29/53: Oil Refinery Plant: PRESTIGE, Falcon Supersonic (air, 327/197, +2 Energy Regeneration) = Boost is NOT working

Edited: Let me clarrify that Covert Jet Fighter and Falcon Supersonic are 2 different kinds of units.. so boost-stacking of these units is valid, I should have an additional +4 energy regen total boost.

My Energy Regens:
- Normal (+3 energy regen)
- Pharus Submarine (+1 energy regen)
- Next Gen Cruiser (+1 energy regen)
- Covert Fighter Jet (+2 energy regen) ~ boost is working, I immediately noticed +7 as soon as I got this unit..
- Falcon Supersonic (+2 energy regen) ~ boost NOT working

I should have a total of +9 Energy Regen..
But still, only +7 is being added every minute.

GREE, I demand that you do something about this! You cant expect us to spend money on a prize that doesnt work and NOT COMPLAIN!

Blackstone
05-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Well the Covert Jet Fighter +2 isn't working for me. Had +6 before and have +6 after. I'm sure CJ will post some fancy "Gree" math to explain that +2 = 0%.

Thief
05-20-2013, 09:07 PM
The same could be said about releasing Duplicate units with bonuses that DONT stack.

First Strike Tomcat (air, 347/186, -20% health regen time). Not only is the item in Normal and Prestige mode i believe it was offiered in a previous 10 crate item. So you can own 3 of them but only 1 of them will work?

I could be wrong they could have changed the code on this unlike the Tornado Fighter (36/39 +1 Valor) that doesn't stack.

Warlord Siege Tank is a Recyle i believe as well (600/500 +3% Alliance Attack)

The list will only continue to grow

Perilous
05-20-2013, 09:12 PM
At least your defense stats didn't drop 1000 points after finishing top 250. Boggles the mind.

Pace
05-21-2013, 02:33 AM
Covert jet fighter does nOT wok for me, but I already had the falcon from the collect 10 event (haven't got to prestige yet). Also have two warlord side tanks which don't stack. Gree responded to me ticket on te warlord siege tank an said it was just a display glitch, the bonuses calculate fine on the server; I think they're full of not puppies and butterflies.

Drama Llama
05-21-2013, 03:11 AM
The falcon supersonic not working correctly irritates me the most as over the course of the remaining time in this event this lost energy equates to about 260 gold worth of refills!

GuyInLobsterSuit
05-21-2013, 04:35 AM
Works for me after restart.
Guessing if still failing after that a stacking issue, probably a code oversight.
First time for everything :P

HGF69
05-21-2013, 04:45 AM
Anyone have a list of all the bonus units, +/- multipliers, what maps or events they were available from?

RockAndRoll
05-21-2013, 05:30 AM
Mine is not working also

Sok82
05-21-2013, 05:46 AM
My energy bonus works fine -- It didn't at first, but I restarted the app and started seeing a bonus.

Drama Llama
05-21-2013, 06:16 AM
To those saying that a restart fixes the issue, I just want to check that you understand that this is the second unit gained in prestige mode not the normal mode item that this thread refers to.

You have both planes and now have 4 more energy per minute than before the LTQ is that correct?

Sok82
05-21-2013, 06:53 AM
To those saying that a restart fixes the issue, I just want to check that you understand that this is the second unit gained in prestige mode not the normal mode item that this thread refers to.

You have both planes and now have 4 more energy per minute than before the LTQ is that correct?

Drama -- sorry, no, I'm referring to the first unit only, which didn't work until the app restarted. I haven't gotten to the 2nd one in prestige yet, but a team mate has it and has confirmed that the bonuses DO NOT stack. He spent gold to get it and is livid, and I planned on buying gold to get it, but now will not until they resolve the stacking issue.

Gree -- this is not how you reward people who pay real money to play your game.

groovdog
05-21-2013, 07:26 AM
As far as dupes of same item those shouldnt stack or hackers will target them. But the first of each individual unit should work...

Sok82
05-21-2013, 07:35 AM
As far as dupes of same item those shouldnt stack or hackers will target them. But the first of each individual unit should work...

I absolutely agree, groovdog. However, now that Gree is offering us duplicates of this item as a reward for spending money, something should be done. The most reasonable thing to do would be to keep the "no-stack" rule in place, but offer two different units with the same bonus. The way they have it structured, what's the incentive to spend money if we don't get the reward?

TYR_Rune
05-21-2013, 08:01 AM

I should clarrify that Covert Jet Fighter and Falcon Supersonic are 2 different kinds of units.. so boost-stacking of these units is valid, I should have an additional +4 energy regen total boost.

Generik79
05-21-2013, 08:04 AM

I wouldn't have a problem with the substance of what you are suggesting, except that GREE keeps recycling units. If you want to play events that require gold spending, like LTQs, then you should not be "rewarded" with non functioning bonuses. The game shouldn't be nerfed so there's nothing the hackers can exploit. Rather, the hackers should be targeted and banned and their loopholes should be closed. GREE is able to limit the number of buildings owned to 2 of each or 5 of each, so why not limit the number of specific units, such as these, to the number released. Seems like the system and code is already in place to avoid the hacking issue you point up.

Drama Llama
05-21-2013, 08:04 AM
Drama -- sorry, no, I'm referring to the first unit only, which didn't work until the app restarted. I haven't gotten to the 2nd one in prestige yet, but a team mate has it and has confirmed that the bonuses DO NOT stack. He spent gold to get it and is livid, and I planned on buying gold to get it, but now will not until they resolve the stacking issue.

Gree -- this is not how you reward people who pay real money to play your game.

Thanks for the reply Sok, I had a feeling that was the case :)

dj maj
05-21-2013, 08:08 AM
I currently have a pharos sub(+1 energy regen) and top 10 prise with (+1 energy regen) as well, so if I were to get the prestige unit the top 10 unit bonus is cancelled an i only get +6? +7? energy ?!?!?

Drama Llama
05-21-2013, 08:19 AM
I currently have a pharos sub(+1 energy regen) and top 10 prise with (+1 energy regen) as well, so if I were to get the prestige unit the top 10 unit bonus is cancelled an i only get +6 energy ?!?!?

I think you would get to +7 it's most likely just the planes being coded badly together!

Separate open question to all:
Were both of the planes from the same collect 10 event but for different levels by any chance?

Richie.
05-21-2013, 08:35 AM
Just got the Covert jet fighter and after restarting app the bonus is still not working.

PrinceDuncan
05-21-2013, 08:55 AM
Bought gold to get through and only gaining +5. Sad

steveo127
05-21-2013, 09:59 AM
To those who have BOTH of the units Covert Fighter Jet, Falcon Supersonic and said only ONE of the +2 Energy Regenerations' boosts is working:

did you already own one of those units from a prior event? For example, normal is +3 energy regeneration per minute. My question is whether or not you had +5 energy regeneration BEFORE this event, because you already had one of the 2 units; and you were expecting to get to +9 energy regeneration. In that case, it is plausible that you only get the one boost form having the same unit multiple times... it could be like the Tornado Fighter Jet where getting 2 of the same unit causes only one bonus. Just wondering.

generalmyers
05-21-2013, 10:06 AM
To those who have BOTH of the units Covert Fighter Jet, Falcon Supersonic and said only ONE of the +2 Energy Regenerations' boosts is working:

did you already own one of those units from a prior event? For example, normal is +3 energy regeneration per minute. My question is whether or not you had +5 energy regeneration BEFORE this event, because you already had one of the 2 units; and you were expecting to get to +9 energy regeneration. In that case, it is plausible that you only get the one boost form having the same unit multiple times... it could be like the Tornado Fighter Jet where getting 2 of the same unit causes only one bonus. Just wondering.

Nope. Both new and originally from the current LTQ

Drama Llama
05-21-2013, 10:06 AM

Personally I had a +1 from the ship in the last collect 10 event and was on a total of 4 points a minute prior to the ltq and now have both planes but only getting 6 points a minute.

13Stalker
05-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Well the Covert Jet Fighter +2 isn't working for me. Had +6 before and have +6 after. I'm sure CJ will post some fancy "Gree" math to explain that +2 = 0%.

That would be really funny if it werent true. You should see the equation they sent me and the explanation on "stacking" health regen units and bonuses. I don't think the tech that sent it to me understood what she was saying. I think the fancy math is a high tech way to say... beat it loser, and leave me $100 for gold on your way out.

Crypt
05-21-2013, 10:15 AM
the funnier bonus from this LTQ event is the -20% casualty......we all have indestructible armies with all these events FFS!!!! they released all the extra valor/cash units then nerfed them with LTQ rewards. No strategy in gree me thinks

TYR_Rune
05-21-2013, 10:34 AM

My Energy Regens:
- Covert Fighter Jet (+2 energy regen) ~ boost is working, I immediately noticed +7 as soon as I got this unit..

2nd dan
05-21-2013, 10:36 AM
Same here for me first one in normal mode works fine

- Covert Fighter Jet +2 doesn't work really frustrated!!

Pace
05-21-2013, 10:46 AM
My Energy Regens:

I want to EMPHASIZE: the unit itself is not broken, THE STACKING IS. Relative to the above poster, I had the falcon supersonic first (I won collect 10 ages ago). I did not have Nextgen, but I had Pharos. My regen was the correct +6. I got the covert jet fighter, and even after restarts, it's still +6.

The falcon supersonic is not broken.
The covert jet fet fighter is not broken.
The SYSTEM IS BROKEN.

Slippo
05-21-2013, 11:08 AM
I think you would get to +7 it's most likely just the planes being coded badly together!

Separate open question to all:
Were both of the planes from the same collect 10 event but for different levels by any chance?

Yes they were. And they were both awarded as the top prize!

Ok so i got awarded the Covert Jet Fighter from one of the 10 crate events. This was from maybe 2 years ago. At the time i blasted through the boxes to 10 as i was a bit impatient and got there after maybe 2 hrs. I noticed that the next day the 'Top Prize' was changed from Covert Jet Fighter to Falcon Supersonic. As i already had the plane in my inventory and the regen boost was working i didnt bother to query this with Gree over an extra 100 in attack the Falcon had.

If anyone else already has the Covert Jet Fighter prior to this LTQ maybe they also remember? I've never seen anyone else with that unit though, only the Supersonic hedgehog plane. These people were obviously more patient then me in opening the boxes lol

Im not a techie but it could explain why the boosts dont stack for 2 'seperate' units. Maybe the coding is probably the same or something. (not even sure that last bit makes sense, but sounded good lol)

This is my guess.

dj maj
05-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Thank god was worried i would only get +6 was under the impression that this cancelled out the next Gen cruiser
My Energy Regens:

Drama Llama
05-21-2013, 11:32 AM
Im not a techie but it could explain why the boosts dont stack for 2 'seperate' units. Maybe the coding is probably the same or something. (not even sure that last bit makes sense, but sounded good lol)

This is my guess.

This was my hunch too, as they were for different tiers then the coding is probably something along the lines of "IF you have this plane OR that plane THEN give a +2 energy boost" this coding would have worked (albeit being really horrible coding) as no one wild have been in a position to have both just one or the other .. Until now!

TYR_Rune
05-21-2013, 09:01 PM
I want to EMPHASIZE: the unit itself is not broken, THE STACKING IS. Relative to the above poster, I had the falcon supersonic first (I won collect 10 ages ago). I did not have Nextgen, but I had Pharos. My regen was the correct +6. I got the covert jet fighter, and even after restarts, it's still +6.

The falcon supersonic is not broken.
The covert jet fet fighter is not broken.
The SYSTEM IS BROKEN.

Read this Gree??? Fix your SYSTEM and give us our missing boost!

vNastIER
05-21-2013, 09:13 PM
i dont know if this helps but my covert jet fighter works. I used to have +1 energy regen, now I have +3 and every 60 seconds i get +6 energy instead of previous +4. will report once I get falcon

btw..im on android. :D

Hub_Master_General
05-23-2013, 09:25 AM
My Energy Regens:

I've got the same units & sent in a ticket. I'm not sure what will happen but I'm trying. Do you suppose Gree has put a cap of +7 on everyone? Has anyone ever heard of somone having more than +7? Hmmm

TrikoCoral
05-23-2013, 12:15 PM
Cap seems to be at +5 for me. I earned the Falcon Supersonic from a previous 10 event, and then just got the Cover Fighter Jet yesterday from this new event. Watched after getting it, and my energy is still only +5, when it should have increased to +7 each 60 seconds.

KFH
05-23-2013, 12:26 PM
I have All those units except for the sub. My energy is still at plus six, if the max was +7 then I should at least have that.

Bravo Zulu
05-23-2013, 03:34 PM
CJ answered this in the thread started by Manbeast. The covert and falcon from this even do not stack. +2 is all you get. It also looks like anyone with either of those units from a 10 event do not get the bonus either. In the other thread people are very upset and CJ has posted several times. Don't quote me on the units in the 10 events making these not work, but I am pretty sure that's what I read. At least for some people. Check out the thread. But I know for sure the two +2 energies from this event won't stack.

Acuratepaul
05-23-2013, 04:07 PM
Okay so just read through the whole thread. Yes I am another one that has both units now with the +2 energy increase. I do not have any other energy boost from the previous events. So why is it that lets say the next gen cruiser which gives you a +1 energy boost and the new convert plane can stack which are 2 SEPARATE units stack but yet convert and super sonic can't stack even thou they are different units... Simply have some consistency in this game. Myself like other spent gold to get this unit to find out it increased my stats by 300 a/d or whatever it is and no boosts. So you offer a boost that can't be used, but you offer this unit in prestige mode so you have to get the convert plane before you get the supersonic. So what's the point of having the exact same boost later on in the event if it doesn't stack. Why don't you guys give me back the gold I spent to get the unit and take the unit back I obviously don't need it as it is useless.

For all the people that complain on this game which happens a lot pretty much everyone has run into an issue that can't be explained by the gree gods. We complain we don't get bonuses after spending money but yet we counitinue feeding them with our cash. I would say everyone not spend money till a clear answer of how boosts work and why we don't get benefits from them...maybe focus on getting rid of hackers and stop gipping off the players that love playing this game. They hack once ban them. I run a forum of my own its not that hard banning individuals and I can only assume you guys have better technology then what I have on the server. Step up and do something. Your wasting everyone's time beating around the bush. I say we all strike on buying gold from gree but I know that's not possible someone will always spend money. My 4 cents more like 2 since I can't stack 2 and 2.

Peace,

Paul.

ApolloX
05-24-2013, 01:48 AM
Does anyone who didn't already have these two units previously have +4 from this event? Is the consensus that Falcon Supersonic is basically useless?

Trying to decide if I should use gold to get my first Falcon Supersonic but it sounds like that would be a waste.

Waffleonian
05-24-2013, 07:15 AM
You should get it, Gree is pondering what they are going to do about the situation, and in as much as if they do ANYTHING, it will be worth it to have. They're kind of obligated to do the right thing by us (The Consumer) in at least as much as the 2 energy regen boosts because they are a different unit. Hopefully they step up to the plate when it comes to the second health regen boost as well.

The units in this LTQ were considerably weaker but gave boosts which made it enticing to spend gold on it.

ApolloX
05-24-2013, 07:41 AM
No thanks. Knowingly spending money on units we know to be broken is foolish. Until Gree fixes the units or confirms when it will be fixed, I don't see any reason why anyone should throw there money away.

aether100
05-24-2013, 07:48 AM
Spend a good amount of gold just for the Falcon Supersonic (+2 Energy Regeneration) in prestige mode and it doesnt work after restart no response from support. The problems are really stacking up

Sok82
05-24-2013, 08:00 AM
Spend a good amount of gold just for the Falcon Supersonic (+2 Energy Regeneration) in prestige mode and it doesnt work after restart no response from support. The problems are really stacking up

The problems are stacking, but the units aren't.

Everyone see what I did there???

jjm521
05-24-2013, 08:23 AM
. So why is it that lets say the next gen cruiser which gives you a +1 energy boost and the new convert plane can stack which are 2 SEPARATE units stack but yet convert and super sonic can't stack even thou they are different units... Simply have some consistency in this game.

Peace,

Paul.

This is what bothers me the most. Well, this and the fact that THEY screwed up by putting these in the event themselves only to turn around and tell us "oops, sorry, these wont work together". Yet these two energy units are completely different! I usually spend around 1000 gold in these little events but i stopped at around 200 in this one once i found out most of the prestige prizes are not even indestructible (why the f spend gold on a unit that could disappear in a week??!?) and then top it all off with bonuses that dont work, and hey for good measure, lets increase energy requirements by 20-25%. Seriously guys, youre pissing off a lot of paying customers with this. If the game was otherwise flawless and your customer support team was actually useful, i wouldnt mind so much, but....

jjm521
05-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Does anyone who didn't already have these two units previously have +4 from this event? Is the consensus that Falcon Supersonic is basically useless?

Trying to decide if I should use gold to get my first Falcon Supersonic but it sounds like that would be a waste.

No, i only have one of each of these, and only the first one worked. Save your money bro

2nd dan
05-24-2013, 08:41 AM
I have the next gen cruiser and bother of the +2 in this event so that plus the standard 3 at the start I should be on +8 but I'm only in plus 6 :( but both the two +2 on this event are completely different units but do have the same boost...

Zach3432
05-24-2013, 08:52 AM
A faction member has kindly explained to us that the second bonus units were not meant to be in the LTQ (the prestige health regen and energy bonus). Not sure if anyone that spent gold will ever get their bonus or gold back. Would be nice to hear from a mod as this issue is not adequately being addressed by anyone from Gree.

Thanks. I agree, not great, but not horrible. We've taken steps to improve it and we aren't done. We want to be better than great. Thanks for being patient with us as we continue to push forward.

Some tickets are being closed quicker and issues resolved, but we need to be informed about these issues that directly affect the decision to spend or not. I think they'll have to make the units work or a lot of people paid for something they did not receive and there exists a wide arrangement of terms for that, all of which lead down a long dark road. I have a feeling both players and Gree do not want to go down that road. I know I don't.

DavidtheBoo
05-24-2013, 01:02 PM
I did not get the first strike tomcat before. I got it and my bonus of 20% health regeneration doesnt work. I got a deadly bridgejumper plus my faction bonus plus first strike tomcat= -55% but i only get 25%

ApolloX
05-24-2013, 01:10 PM
Now that the new "Beat the Elite!" event is out, does anyone know if the two First Strike Tomcat from completing both modes stack?

stevek
05-24-2013, 05:53 PM
bumping............because I want a resolution

ApolloX
05-24-2013, 08:06 PM
You should get it, Gree is pondering what they are going to do about the situation, and in as much as if they do ANYTHING, it will be worth it to have. They're kind of obligated to do the right thing by us (The Consumer) in at least as much as the 2 energy regen boosts because they are a different unit. Hopefully they step up to the plate when it comes to the second health regen boost as well.

The units in this LTQ were considerably weaker but gave boosts which made it enticing to spend gold on it.

Sorry you wasted your money, but you shouldn't encourage others to throw their money away. CJ posted that the Falcon Supersonic is basically useless and there's nothing they can do about it.

Units that have a boost effect and are part of the same item group (are different level/strength tiers of the same item, like the Covert Jet Fighter and the Falcon Supersonic) will not stack with each other. We can't make that happen either.

Selfproclaimed
05-24-2013, 09:43 PM
Ok, so I read cjs response on the super falcon. What if people bought and spent gold for thAt specific item, the boost? Will yous refund the gold used or at least half. Instead of just saying to everyone ,hey, we screwed ya,sorry.

Acuratepaul
05-24-2013, 11:02 PM
Ok, so I read cjs response on the super falcon. What if people bought and spent gold for thAt specific item, the boost? Will yous refund the gold used or at least half. Instead of just saying to everyone ,hey, we screwed ya,sorry.

That is it exactly, I saw the write up in this event and saw 2 units that give +2 and I knew I wanted both units to have +4 energy I spent gold just for that unit. And now it's a regular unit. If It was a mistake and wasn't suppose to be there guess what it is and that's false advertisement. There are terms when you buy something you should recieve what you paid for. I don't go to a store to buy a banana and recieve a kiwi I get what I paid for so if it is a mistake either credit people back or make the bonus work. And no BS that it can't it's all in the coding you change it and it works.

DME
05-25-2013, 12:46 AM
That is it exactly, I saw the write up in this event and saw 2 units that give +2 and I knew I wanted both units to have +4 energy I spent gold just for that unit. And now it's a regular unit. If It was a mistake and wasn't suppose to be there guess what it is and that's false advertisement. There are terms when you buy something you should recieve what you paid for. I don't go to a store to buy a banana and recieve a kiwi I get what I paid for so if it is a mistake either credit people back or make the bonus work. And no BS that it can't it's all in the coding you change it and it works.

Technically they didn't advertise it and you didn't actually purchase the item. It does suck though and they are likely to substitute it for another item, but you most likely won't get that bonus.

Drama Llama
05-26-2013, 02:26 AM
Still no word on the resolution so this deserves a bump.

ApolloX
05-26-2013, 07:13 AM
See note from CJ, they can't fix it.

Nouife
05-26-2013, 10:28 AM
See note from CJ, they can't fix it.

How about you stop acting like you're CJ? That'd be great.

Nobody 'wasted their money' in this LTQ. They were robbed of their money, that's not quite the same. And they can't fix it you say? So you're saying they made this game but can't make such a simple change in the code? What a joke...

Congrats on your 6 posts btw. Newly created account trying to make everybody shut up, that's really NOT suspicious...

Drama Llama
05-26-2013, 10:42 AM
They won't fix it is far more accurate although I believe CJ mentioned in that very same post that they would look into what they "can" do and that is what I am waiting for an update on.

ApolloX
05-26-2013, 12:02 PM
How about you stop acting like you're CJ? That'd be great.

Nobody 'wasted their money' in this LTQ. They were robbed of their money, that's not quite the same. And they can't fix it you say? So you're saying they made this game but can't make such a simple change in the code? What a joke...

Congrats on your 6 posts btw. Newly created account trying to make everybody shut up, that's really NOT suspicious...

Again, sorry you wasted your money but they'd publicly said they aren't fixing it. No need to cry about it.

kevinnn
05-26-2013, 02:01 PM
The bonus DOES work but it will not stack because it are recycled units.
It was post before and maybe you get something for it but dont expect it.

Simple math:

Bonus + gold / banana = $ for gree

CJ54
05-26-2013, 02:34 PM
They won't fix it is far more accurate although I believe CJ mentioned in that very same post that they would look into what they "can" do and that is what I am waiting for an update on.

The plan as it stands: pull a list of everyone who ended up with a duplicate bonus effect, and either add some kind of item, or some gold. Probably the latter.

Again, sorry you wasted your money but they'd publicly said they aren't fixing it. No need to cry about it.

I said it wasn't being fixed to stack, but I didn't say we weren't doing anything.

Nouife
05-26-2013, 02:58 PM
The plan as it stands: pull a list of everyone who ended up with a duplicate bonus effect, and either add some kind of item, or some gold. Probably the latter.

Thanks for stopping by CJ. And don't forget you have a LE building to release...

ohgreatitsryan
05-26-2013, 03:00 PM

So, assuming that you are going to just give out some gold rather than give out the bonus we thought we were earning, I'm curious, is this just going to be a nominal amount of gold, or a nominal amount of gold on top of refunding gold that was spent?

jchow69
05-26-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm hoping it is at least 100 gold to everyone.

PITA4PRES
05-26-2013, 03:03 PM
I was able to make it to level 32 in prestige mode because I figured they would have to do something about it and did not spend any gold to do so. My personal preference would be to have another unit that could provide the same effect if possible because that is the whole reason I wanted it in the first place. If I have to settle for some free gold, then I will accept that as well.

ohgreatitsryan
05-26-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm hoping it is at least 100 gold to everyone.

I spent a lot more than that.

Golf4life
05-26-2013, 03:05 PM
i think he was being sarcastic.

surely people spent way more than 100 to get it.

jchow69
05-26-2013, 03:07 PM

How about 500, then?

ohgreatitsryan
05-26-2013, 03:09 PM
i think he was being sarcastic.

surely people spent way more than 100 to get it.

I wasn't sure if he was or not. This is a foggy Sunday.

Dhusagar
05-26-2013, 03:10 PM

I said it wasn't being fixed to stack, but I didn't say we weren't doing anything.

CJ - I don't want the gold - it can't buy me all the future benefits of the +2. I would like another unit that gives me a +2 thankyou

2nd dan
05-26-2013, 03:53 PM

The unit is what we are all after that +2 energy and the health regen....

Bravo Zulu
05-26-2013, 03:54 PM
CJ - I don't want the gold - it can't buy me all the future benefits of the +2. I would like another unit that gives me a +2 thankyou

Agreed. This would be a great offer.

jchow69
05-26-2013, 03:55 PM
I'd rather have an extra 20% health regen or +2 energy regen than 100 gold.

jchow69
05-26-2013, 03:58 PM
The more health and energy regen, the better.

2nd dan
05-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Agreed gold can be replaced those type of units with bonuses can not...

jchow69
05-26-2013, 04:21 PM
You better hurry up...

TripSD
05-26-2013, 06:40 PM
So, assuming that you are going to just give out some gold rather than give out the bonus we thought we were earning, I'm curious, is this just going to be a nominal amount of gold, or a nominal amount of gold on top of refunding gold that was spent?

jchow69, your joking right. Some of us spent 1000 gold to work through to level 31.

CJ, Glad you are still working through correcting the issue (maybe not the error). I would recommnd a 4000k unit, one for the 20% health issue and another for the +2 energy issue. I could live with that. Or take it upon yourselves to cast a vote in the forum of different possible awards to the issued to the ones that are affected. THOUGHTS anyone???

Blawson
05-26-2013, 07:09 PM
I would rather them just create a new unit with the same bonuses and give them to everyone that got the prestige units

Paul Wall
05-26-2013, 07:16 PM
That's just LAZY to throw some gold at the problem. Give us what we paid for!

supadjp
05-26-2013, 08:59 PM
Technically they didn't advertise it and you didn't actually purchase the item. It does suck though and they are likely to substitute it for another item, but you most likely won't get that bonus.

If it's released into the game it's public domain and thus advertised. Limited time items entice spending also. My inventory clearly shows the Supersonic with +2 energy and I haven't gotten what I paid for. Furthermore, I could've stopped much earlier in the quest and began staging for the next quest to get better units in the next quest. GREE sold a lot of +2 bonus Supersonics and needs to deliver them. It's not players faults for getting the bonus offered (which discourages future spending on LTE quests, hmmm), it's the developers fault, so the developers need to suffer for the mistake and not the customers.

Golf4life
05-26-2013, 09:23 PM
advertisement and public domain have nothing in common when it comes to legal matters.

you could never sue or even have a valid refund argument by claiming false advertisement.

Blawson
05-26-2013, 10:23 PM
advertisement and public domain have nothing in common when it comes to legal matters.

you could never sue or even have a valid refund argument by claiming false advertisement.
It's not about suing for a refund its more about proper business ethics and its evident to me this company has poor business ethics.

supadjp
05-26-2013, 11:19 PM

Symantics in an informal forum. Public realm, public eye, however you want to phrase it best. It's beside the point.

ohgreatitsryan
05-27-2013, 12:34 AM

Actually, you could.

krabbie
05-27-2013, 12:53 AM
Have the same problem, not just with the +2 energy unit from.prestige mode, but also with the +20% health regeneration unit from prestige... Don't think we're going to get compensated though...

2nd dan
05-27-2013, 01:25 AM
At the end of the day gree will do what they want as they know people will still buy gold to get future units...

SPWD
05-27-2013, 03:00 AM
I would rather them just create a new unit with the same bonuses and give them to everyone that got the prestige units
This is the best idea,then we get what we should have got in the first place,end of!

MiniMe
05-27-2013, 03:25 AM
Instead of the easy gold, maybe a poll of boost characteristics on the replacement of +2 energy and 20% health regen unstackables.

I'm sure another mix and match of:
1. -3% time for construction/upgrade
2. +3% building cash output
3. +3% sea defence
4. +3% air attack
5. +1% alliance attack
6. you name it

Just a thought, throw in some flavor, it'll help some LLPs as well.

Drama Llama
05-27-2013, 04:57 AM
I believe a precedent has been set with the bridge jumper and advanced bridge jumper (or whatever that second unit was called) and part of my decision to go for the two units in prestige this past ltq was based around the assumption that even if the units did not immediately work this was not grees intention in the long term and I would also echo the other responses in this thread that a gold refund simply doesn't cut it in this instance.
Good policy would be to honour mistakes and seek harder to not make them in future to avoid the inconvenience of having to put work in to repair said mistakes.

ApolloX
05-27-2013, 11:36 AM

Offerring people gold to fix your company's mistake is kind a lazy solution, especially for those that spent a lot of gold to finish. Really, those people should get a refund on their purchase or you should do 'the right thing' and fix the problem by giving those people a new, working +2 unit. Giving people gold seems like a cop out.

jchow69
05-27-2013, 11:38 AM
Offerring people gold to fix your company's mistake is kind a lazy solution, especially for those that spent a lot of gold to finish. Really, those people should get a refund on their purchase or you should do 'the right thing' and fix the problem by giving those people a new, working +2 unit. Giving people gold seems like a cop out.

They should give anyone who did the LTQ a unit with a +2 energy regen.

ApolloX
05-27-2013, 11:39 AM
They should give anyone who did the LTQ a unit with a +2 energy regen.

That's what I just said.

2nd dan
05-27-2013, 11:53 AM
And the 20% health regen unit that's not working :(

undetermined
05-27-2013, 05:25 PM

Do we have a vote? I vote replace with another unit with same stats including energy regen or energy addition. But only on units gree knows was duplicated in the ltq etc. I know there are cheaters that managed to dupe units, obviously those would be ignored or whatever gree does to them.

RATHER DRUNK
05-27-2013, 10:37 PM
So has there been any update on compensation ? Sorry if it's already in a different thread somewhere.

Francis 419-025-247
05-28-2013, 02:43 AM
Is it now clear that we are goiing to receive a compensation in Gold or is this still a discussion ?

How much will we receive

To be honest, i would be more happy with another unit with + 2 energy refill

Chief Petty Officer
05-28-2013, 04:58 AM
If they give gold out to everyone to try to fix a mistake that only affected gold buyers who make heavy investments into the game I quit. I'll find another game one that can keep their sh*t straight!

Philly982
05-28-2013, 05:07 AM
I wonder if they can go through inventories of players to see who has the Falcon Supersonic and/or multiple First Strike Tomcats and give them a different unit from a different group with the same bonus. Like Chief Petty Officer said, giving blanket gold to everyone is not a great solution for the reasons that Chief Petty Officer mentioned.

2nd dan
05-28-2013, 05:24 AM
It would be pretty easy to write a code say search infantry field anyone with x give them y

I am a cow
05-28-2013, 05:24 AM
Its just a game if you spent real money then that was your choice so man up and deal with it

Chief Petty Officer
05-28-2013, 05:41 AM
Funny, you sound like a liberal waiting to take the next handout while telling the people who spend money and support the game to hush up so you can get it.

I am a cow
05-28-2013, 05:51 AM
Funny, you sound like a liberal waiting to take the next handout while telling the people who spend money and support the game to hush up so you can get it.

Bro Im a free player

Chief Petty Officer
05-28-2013, 05:55 AM
My point exactly, your seeing how this is unfolding, yet you should have nothing to gain. Unless that is we stop complaining and gree does one of their blanket handouts of gold to pacify everyone. So my advice would be for people it does not effect of have anything to do with to stay out of the discussion.

I am a cow
05-28-2013, 05:58 AM
My point exactly, your seeing how this is unfolding, yet you should have nothing to gain. Unless that is we stop complaining and gree does one of their blanket handouts of gold to pacify everyone. So my advice would be for people it does not effect of have anything to do with to stay out of the discussion.

You see I don't want any compensation unlike some people I just want to do what is right which currently is to stop people from whining, if you are pi$$ed off then quit the game simple, so simple that my 2 year old nephew can understand.

Chief Petty Officer
05-28-2013, 06:02 AM
I unlike you have real money tied up in the game. I will not simply go away for anyone's convenience. I created this account on the forum specifically for this purpose. Sheeple who tell me to shut up and deal with getting screwed yet have no leg to stand on should really mind their place.

Philly982
05-28-2013, 06:04 AM
Good point CPO. If the free players want the game to remain free along with fixes for bugs, etc. then someone has to pay. Situations like these do not exactly entice players to continue to spend gold. It also does not make the gold spenders feel very well to see if their devalued gold purchases will end up benefiting all. After all, players spend gold to separate themselves from others, not to make the same exact strides as everyone else. Just an opinion.

I am a cow
05-28-2013, 06:06 AM
I unlike you have real money tied up in the game. I will not simply go away for anyone's convenience. I created this account on the forum specifically for this purpose. Sheeple who tell me to shut up and deal with getting screwed yet have no leg to stand on should really mind their place.

whoa bro calm I understand that you feel like you have been screwed over but really its no biggy unless you have spent a lot on the game. On the plus side you could hack* the game that will compensate for your loss

WARNING MOST ATTEMPTS TO HACK THE GAME WILL GET YOU BANNED I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS AND DO NOT CONDONE THE ABOVE ACTIONS

Chief Petty Officer
05-28-2013, 06:09 AM
Your opinion is really of no importance whatsoever. You are giving me reason to keep posting to ensure this thread stats on top though. So kudos for that.

I am a cow
05-28-2013, 06:10 AM
Your opinion is really of no importance whatsoever. You are giving me reason to keep posting to ensure this thread stats on top though. So kudos for that.

Think what you want

TYR_Rune
05-28-2013, 06:43 AM
You see I don't want any compensation unlike some people I just want to do what is right which currently is to stop people from whining, if you are pi$$ed off then quit the game simple, so simple that my 2 year old nephew can understand.

I can see that you have no sympathy and share no disappointment with money spenders cuz you are a free player..

And geez, "to stop people from whining"??? Really?

You do understand that this is a forum, right? A forum established by gree to attend to its customer's needs and to provide a place for players to discuss things.

Or maybe you just dont understand that money spenders (yes, including money-spending whiners) are one of the main reasons that keeps Gree going with improving the game.. And you just cant realize that the benefits of it also extend to free players!

So what is your problem with disappointed people "whining" specially if they are spending real cash LOOKING TO IMPROVE THE GAME?

Rowdydowdy
05-28-2013, 07:07 AM

Jumping in here a little late. Would this also include those who have multiple building upgrade items. And mutilplie raid valor items? I have 3 building upgrade items at 3% each and 3 +1 raid valor payout items.

Thanks.

We 02
05-28-2013, 07:14 AM
29/53: Oil Refinery Plant: PRESTIGE, Falcon Supersonic (air, 327/197, +2 Energy Regeneration) = Boost is NOT working

Has there been offered a solution from Gree?

Thx
We

daniel pena
05-28-2013, 12:04 PM
Its just a game if you spent real money then that was your choice so man up and deal with it
think about this:
you buy an IPhone and then it starts rebooting all time and apple does not want to change/fix it
Its just a cell phone, if you bought it then that was your choice

see? is that right?
Even if its a game, it dont let to be a product that is sold... it has ads, has e-commerce... so if they put this available, they should offer support

ohgreatitsryan
05-28-2013, 01:16 PM
They owe us about 360 gold, per LTQ so that we can buy the refills that unit would have given us.

Sexc_Jess
05-28-2013, 03:31 PM
It works for me?

ohgreatitsryan
05-28-2013, 04:07 PM
It works for me?

If it does, I'm going to guess you didn't get the one from prestige mode, or have the collect 10 unit. Right?

manbeast
05-28-2013, 04:10 PM
Great job keeping this thread alive. I want to see it fixed!! Hope someone at GREE can figure this one out.

ohgreatitsryan
05-28-2013, 04:19 PM
Great job keeping this thread alive. I want to see it fixed!! Hope someone at GREE can figure this one out.

It really isn't that hard to fix. They just keep giving us excuses. I'd love to see something come of it.

Side note: When we (Forums Finest Fighters) faced you guys (ACE) in Columbia, it wasn't fun at all.

BigBlueNationAWC
05-28-2013, 05:47 PM
It does work you just gotta wait a little while.

ohgreatitsryan
05-28-2013, 05:50 PM
It does work you just gotta wait a little while.

Please explain.

Chief Petty Officer
05-28-2013, 10:23 PM
Not sure how much it really matters, I think they realized the bonus units hurt their bottom line, so you get what we had here today. Bend over and get ready, unless we stand up to the machine together we will one by one w f*cked!

Generik79
05-28-2013, 10:28 PM
I think we have our answer from GREE. It rhymes with 'luck cough'. Gesundheit!

Fudge Packer
05-28-2013, 11:16 PM
They don't even read their support emails anymore, you get an auto response saying its been passed to the developers, I'm fed up of sending in tickets for a game that has now got so many holes and issues it is no longer fun

ohgreatitsryan
05-28-2013, 11:19 PM
My favorite are the support emails that are just the canned: "is this still an issue?" Then, if you, thinking like a normal person that was being asked that question, reply: "Yes, it is." You get a canned response in return saying that they don't have enough information to go on, because they, of course, didn't even bother reading the subject of your initial email, let alone the text.

JRPackerFan
05-29-2013, 06:39 AM

So what's the fix???? Gree could easily offer a refund of half the gold spent on this event to players that finished or a standard credit of 600-900 units of gold. This would be fair based on the hassle player have had to go through with this!!! Or a nice money maker for Gree would be to offer gold at 70% off to players that were subjected to this issue....either way this is taking way to long to resolve. We are paying customers!!!

MiniMe
05-29-2013, 07:57 AM
CJ, is a solution going to happen soon?

Tito89
05-29-2013, 07:59 AM
if we are reimbursed somehow, why not give us freedom of choice, we ask for something in reason and we get.

JRPackerFan
05-29-2013, 09:54 AM
CJ,
The problem isn’t that Gree has issues with the game. It’s how Gree resolves these issues. Customer service is not aware of issues with game play until it’s too late. Gree could really look like a hero in situations like this….but instead they are slow to acknowledge a problem….and make the resolution a painful process. Other companies are quick to offer their loyal customers accommodation credits for problems with their product. All Gree would need to do is refund 600-900 gold pcs, to each player that was subject to this issue. Or even better for Gree, offer a limited 70-80% off reduction in the price of gold for those affected by the glitch. These are simple quick fixed that would make your customer happy, and would alleviate the frustration caused by Gree’s own programming issues. Instead you are looking at a fix that would only resolve a problem that was Gree’s fault to begin with….with no plan to compensate your customers for the entire ordeal that you put them through. Why alienate your customer base? It’s customer service 101. In short, don’t make your problems; our problems…keep your customers happy!!!
Thanks,
JR

Blawson
05-29-2013, 09:58 AM
CJ,
The problem isn’t that Gree has issues with the game. It’s how Gree resolves these issues. Customer service is not aware of issues with game play until it’s too late. Gree could really look like a hero in situations like this….but instead they are slow to acknowledge a problem….and make the resolution a painful process. Other companies are quick to offer their loyal customers accommodation credits for problems with their product. All Gree would need to do is refund 600-900 gold pcs, to each player that was subject to this issue. Or even better for Gree, offer a limited 70-80% off reduction in the price of gold for those affected by the glitch. These are simple quick fixed that would make your customer happy, and would alleviate the frustration caused by Gree’s own programming issues. Instead you are looking at a fix that would only resolve a problem that was Gree’s fault to begin with….with no plan to compensate your customers for the entire ordeal that you put them through. Why alienate your customer base? It’s customer service 101. In short, don’t make your problems; our problems…keep your customers happy!!!
Thanks,
JR
Couldn't agree more.

After working in the customer service industry during college, I know that the customer is not always right. But if there is a blatantly obvious mistake on the company's part, I think it's the company's responsibility to ensure the customers are happy. Customer and employee satisfaction are the two requirements to a successful business

Gpzoon
05-29-2013, 11:21 AM
Hi everybody,
I read the whole thread appreciating very competent contributes from most of you, and even silly comments helps the thread to be still hot.
According that informatic is a science, fixing the 2 loots (+2 energy and +20% health gen) consists in a silly algorithm that even a student attending the first corse of program and system can write. Furthermore, fixing the bug has to be a must for Gree and not a choise. Who run prestige mode probably did because special bonuses were granted after accomplishing it. As matter of facts units are enlisted in our personal bonus folder, stating the skills declared when dropped.
They can fix the bug, they must do it otherwise they have to refound players with the whole amount of gold spent to get something has revealed being a swindle .
Since game has became a business, GREE can not sorth out the deal by words. We have our rights and a forfait amount of gold is not acceptable. Gold players are a big community that boosted the game, is GREE interest listen to our complains and sort out the issue ASAP.

NaRciS
05-29-2013, 11:21 AM
No gold just working versions of the units won, simple, there are units created constantly, just replace the units not working with new ones... How simple :)

CJ will come up with something I'm sure :)

ohgreatitsryan
05-29-2013, 11:27 AM
It's been a week now since I got these broken units. I sent a ticket to support that day, and haven't heard anything back since the initial reply. Apple said if I don't hear back by end of business today, forward them the email exchange and they will refund it. I hope we hear something, but if not, I suggest you all do the same.

2nd dan
05-29-2013, 11:40 AM
It's been a week now since I got these broken units. I sent a ticket to support that day, and haven't heard anything back since the initial reply. Apple said if I don't hear back by end of business today, forward them the email exchange and they will refund it. I hope we hear something, but if not, I suggest you all do the same.

Hello I'd love to have a copy of this e-mail to send to them I have tried to no Avial they just seem to shrug me off...

ohgreatitsryan
05-29-2013, 12:02 PM
Hello I'd love to have a copy of this e-mail to send to them I have tried to no Avial they just seem to shrug me off...

Lately "Rakesh" has been handling all of my issues with GREE. Even though they say It's supposed to be handled by GREE, they consider anything over a week poor customer service and will refund purchases due to the developer "ignoring a persistent and documented error."

2nd dan
05-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Could you please pm me his iTunes support e-mail I'd love to send him a message :)

ohgreatitsryan
05-29-2013, 12:46 PM
Could you please pm me his iTunes support e-mail I'd love to send him a message :)

I'll do it as soon as I get back to my laptop.

2nd dan
05-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Thanks will help me loads :)

Alpha dog
05-29-2013, 04:42 PM
I have not put a ticket in about this issue, I have both the prestege bonus units (+2 energy, 2nd 20% health regen tomcat), would you guys recommend i do put one in??

I was kind of relying, maybe naively, on Gree's good will and them fixing the issue for all!!

ohgreatitsryan
05-29-2013, 05:21 PM
I have not put a ticket in about this issue, I have both the prestege bonus units (+2 energy, 2nd 20% health regen tomcat), would you guys recommend i do put one in??

I was kind of relying, maybe naively, on Gree's good will and them fixing the issue for all!!

Good luck on that. I'm sure they will get to it, at some point, but as we can clearly see now, it won't be in a timely manner. The worst part is the complete lack of updates.
You might as well send in a ticket, and then when that is eventually ignored for a while, send in another email asking for and update, and then when you hear nothing at all from GREE, report the purchase with apple and send them your emails showing lack of response from GREE. Apple will more than likely refund the purchase(s).

ohgreatitsryan
05-30-2013, 10:54 AM
Bumpity-bump-bump

Web323
05-30-2013, 11:14 AM
Got the response of these units were not suppose to be in the LTQ, so they will not work. Thanks again

ohgreatitsryan
05-30-2013, 11:23 AM
Got the response of these units were not suppose to be in the LTQ, so they will not work. Thanks again

I'm going to keep holding out until we get an actual response from GREE, because regardless of what was supposed to be in the LTQ, these units WERE in the LTQ.

Roscoe782
05-30-2013, 11:29 AM
I agree, I tried addressing it in another thread and the responses back have varied between we are working on it to it is not going to happen (both from customer service reps to individual tickets). It would be nice for CJ or another forum admin to just come out with a statement about it. In the end, good or bad, at least there would be closure. I would so like my additional energy and regen boosts to work...

Web323
05-30-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm going to keep holding out until we get an actual response from GREE, because regardless of what was supposed to be in the LTQ, these units WERE in the LTQ.

I agree, if they are there then they should work

ohgreatitsryan
05-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Customer Service still hasn't responded in over a week. It's like they don't care, or more shocking, like they think what happened is okay and justifiable.

This is a lot like how they continued to advertise top 3 contributor and earner prizes in the FAQ in Brazil and Greenland when they had no intention of delivering them.

Miner
05-30-2013, 12:38 PM
Customer Service still hasn't responded in over a week. It's like they don't care, or more shocking, like they think what happened is okay and justifiable.

This is a lot like how they continued to advertise top 3 contributor and earner prizes in the FAQ in Brazil and Greenland when they had no intention of delivering them.

I got a response from support saying it is not possible to make the units stack.

I promptly replied and pointed out that they have either been lied to or are willing to lie to others, because that's simply not the case. I presented the argument that they could be stacked (at least the energy boosts) based on the example of the assault bridge jumpers and deadly bridge jumpers.

I then received the the kiss of death to a support ticket. The reply said, "Thank you. I have forwarded your findings on to our development team." Ticket closed. Black hole.

Oh, and no response from CJ54 to my PMs on the same topic.

ohgreatitsryan
05-30-2013, 01:06 PM
I got a response from support saying it is not possible to make the units stack.

I promptly replied and pointed out that they have either been lied to or are willing to lie to others, because that's simply not the case. I presented the argument that they could be stacked (at least the energy boosts) based on the example of the assault bridge jumpers and deadly bridge jumpers.

I then received the the kiss of death to a support ticket. The reply said, "Thank you. I have forwarded your findings on to our development team." Ticket closed. Black hole.

Oh, and no response from CJ54 to my PMs on the same topic.

I know a lot of us on the forums, complain about a lot of things, maybe too many, but if GREE thinks this is okay to do and ignore, maybe we have actually been too complacent?

jjm521
05-30-2013, 01:11 PM
http://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg

ohgreatitsryan
05-30-2013, 03:03 PM
http://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg

No.

bushobama
05-30-2013, 10:32 PM

CJ54
05-30-2013, 10:33 PM
We have the list and will be addressing this over the next few days (big list).

Gen.Til
05-30-2013, 10:38 PM

CJ, That's great news thanks

Slick50
05-30-2013, 10:52 PM
When CJ says he has the list, does that mean the list of people with these units that will soon have functioning prizes? Maybe I missed something. Could be the list of MW game problems
(big list). Or maybe just the groceries.

CRAWFORD
05-30-2013, 11:00 PM
Support changing its attitude like that is very troubling... and sketchy. I feel like I've been screwed many times by support, it would really trouble me if they were blowing me off or doing it on purpose.

JRPackerFan
05-31-2013, 05:38 AM
What does that mean CJ? Just curious if Gree is going to offer a simple fix after 2 weeks, or actually step up and provide their customers something additional for the wasted time and frustration that Gree has caused it's loyal customer base.

TYR_Rune
05-31-2013, 07:28 AM

CJ54, according to Gree's reply on my support ticket, is that Gree made a mistake including those boost units in the prizes.. and that Gree will fix it soon..

So I have to ask, how is Gree going to fix the prizes? Is Gree going to give us the boosts that we really deserve? Or is Gree going to take away all the boosts that weve won in that particular LTQ event?

Paul Wall
05-31-2013, 01:11 PM
CJ is just blowing smoke up everyone's butt in here. If he wanted to ease the pressure he would have explained what they are working on to fix the issue and not just say... like a robot... we are working on the problem and will fix it soon.

CJ54, according to Gree's reply on my support ticket, is that Gree made a mistake including those boost units in the prizes.. and that Gree will fix it soon..

So I have to ask, how is Gree going to fix the prizes? Is Gree going to give us the boosts that we really deserve? Or is Gree going to take away all the boosts that weve won in that particular LTQ event?

TYR_Rune
05-31-2013, 05:56 PM

Finally! Thanks CJ for hearing our problems..

I was actually asking to stack the energy regens and what I recieved (just now) is a 300 gold refund.. which is, of course, not bad..

At least you guys there at Gree did something about it... Thanks Grrrree!

TYR_Rune
05-31-2013, 05:58 PM
But wait..... how bout the others???

Did you guys recieved 300 gold refund as well?

Paul Wall
05-31-2013, 06:13 PM
I didn't receive anything and 300 gold doesn't make up for the gold spent to obtain certain prizes. How about we get what we paid for in the first place?

But wait..... how bout the others???

Did you guys recieved 300 gold refund as well?

gingerbear
05-31-2013, 06:17 PM
I got 300 gold, which feels like an insult with all that's been going on. It makes me feel like they aren't attempting to really rectify anything, especially when 300 is less than I spent purchasing the units with an advertised boost attached to them. Who I really feel bad for is those that had the 10 box unit as well. 300 gold, after they have spent vaults? Incredibly insulting.

This is one of those things support should comment on. CJ can keep saying, "hey look support is getting better! More red names!" But all that has meant so far is quicker bans, and no increase in communication at all. I mean, really, have we heard anything new at all recently, that has actually happened?

Hank.
05-31-2013, 06:50 PM
Hey Gree, the BOOST of the mission prize from To Catch A Criminal LTQ, PRESTIGE 29/53 Falcon Supersonic (air, 327/197, +2 Energy Regeneration) IS NOT WORKING!!!

I spent Gold to rush the unit only to find out that the unit's boost isnt working..
PLEASE FIX ITS BOOST! I cant believe this! You keep giving us dud units!

25/42: Border Guard Complex: NORMAL, Covert Jet Fighter (air, 200/124, +2 Energy Regeneration) = Boost is working

Edited: Let me clarrify that Covert Jet Fighter and Falcon Supersonic are 2 different kinds of units.. so boost-stacking of these units is valid, I should have an additional +4 energy regen total boost.

My Energy Regens:

GREE, I demand that you do something about this! You cant expect us to spend money on a prize that doesnt work and NOT COMPLAIN!

Not going to happen. What's in it fot GREE?
Life is not free, nor is life fair. Thais what Modern War is all about.

TYR_Rune
05-31-2013, 08:11 PM
I got 300 gold, which feels like an insult with all that's been going on. It makes me feel like they aren't attempting to really rectify anything, especially when 300 is less than I spent purchasing the units with an advertised boost attached to them. Who I really feel bad for is those that had the 10 box unit as well. 300 gold, after they have spent vaults? Incredibly insulting.

This is one of those things support should comment on. CJ can keep saying, "hey look support is getting better! More red names!" But all that has meant so far is quicker bans, and no increase in communication at all. I mean, really, have we heard anything new at all recently, that has actually happened?

Hey bud, and the rest of you guys.. Try to check your game, I GOT 600 GOLD NOW.

The first refund is 300 gold.. then after 2 hours, it suddenly shoot to 600 gold (I never bought a gold).. I hope this is not a mistake..
I actually spent some 800+ gold just to rush getting the Falcon Supersonic..

Still 200+ gold short of refund...:o but Im already satisfied with this.. I got a total of 600 Gold refund and the prizes are still in my inventory..(no stack of health and energy boosts tho)

Thanks Grrrrrree.. Now this is fair enough for me...

Zedsdead
05-31-2013, 08:11 PM
No gold for me, but I didn't send in a support ticket. Maybe that's why?
I'd rather have working boosts.

gingerbear
05-31-2013, 08:17 PM
No more for me. Maybe you're special?
Even still, they can take my broken units, It's not like they make my top 45, and just have middling stats. I want all my gold back, or working boosts.

RollTide
05-31-2013, 08:20 PM
Sent in a support ticket. No gold. No boost. Actually my original energy regen which was +6 is now gone. Sent a ticket in for that. GREE support is too confused to be able to understand- not even asking for the boost from the falcon. Just my original boost.

TYR_Rune
05-31-2013, 08:20 PM
No more for me. Maybe you're special?
Even still, they can take my broken units, It's not like they make my top 45, and just have middling stats. I want all my gold back, or working boosts.

lol I aint special... but I hope the refund is not a mistake (not AGAIN)..

Im satisfied.. and now I rest my case on this issue.

Biff05
05-31-2013, 08:30 PM
I submitted a ticket for the units, just in case. No gold for me yet.

dpghost mobile
05-31-2013, 08:42 PM
I played for the bonus unit, I got a lot of XP under the belt to get there, so 300 gold or even 600 gold doesn't seem to be appropriate

Generik79
05-31-2013, 09:53 PM
300-600 gold is a joke. Not an acceptable response, GREE. Think it through.

gero
05-31-2013, 09:55 PM
I had sent a ticket about this previously and still no gold yet for me either, no bonuses, and no explanation. Not surprised.

RATHER DRUNK
05-31-2013, 10:07 PM
I have had no such refunds of gold but had not sent a ticket. Even if gree do somehow provide us with a unit that give us an additional +2 energy, there is nothing stopping them from just increasing the difficulty of next event.

Sirius
05-31-2013, 11:26 PM
Yo Folks,

As I posted in another thread, everyone affected will get the 300 gold etc. Please give us a bit of time to get this out to everyone.

Much appreciated,

~Sirius

gingerbear
05-31-2013, 11:29 PM
Yo Folks,

As I posted in another thread, everyone affected will get the 300 gold etc. Please give us a bit of time to get this out to everyone.

Much appreciated,

~Sirius

What about those of us that spent more than that to obtain the units(bonuses attached to the units)?

Drama Llama
06-01-2013, 02:52 AM
300 gold doesn't even make up for the missing energy since acquiring the non functional unit so I assume this is simply a goodwill gesture and you intend on making the situation slightly more equitable by fixing the units also?

GUID
06-02-2013, 11:56 PM
My mission prize from To Catch A Criminal LTQ, PRESTIGE 29/53 Falcon Supersonic (air, 327/197, +2 Energy Regeneration) IS NOT WORKING TOO.

gingerbear
06-03-2013, 01:07 AM
300 gold doesn't even make up for the missing energy since acquiring the non functional unit so I assume this is simply a goodwill gesture and you intend on making the situation slightly more equitable by fixing the units also?

Or, they are giving us the 300 gold, and then going to ignore it in the hopes that when something else gets broken worse, we just complain about that instead.

NaRciS
06-03-2013, 02:56 AM
Can someone please confirm that these units are going to be fixed or replaced.

If its a no then its a no...

Again I don't want to moan but I gave faction members asking everyday and it makes me look incompetent, I also sent a ticket and a pm, those were sent just once without any acknowledgement so far.

Thanks

Pace
06-03-2013, 03:35 AM
Sirius - doesn't look like I can send you PMs - can you check my status please? I opened a ticket a few weeks ago and they closed it, saying a fox was coming. I opened another ticket and it has been ignored. I have the falcon and the warlord siege tank from collect 10/boss event, plus the falcon, covert jet fighter and two warlord siege tanks from ltqs. All don't stack.

daniel pena
06-03-2013, 11:18 AM
How do I know if I am in that list?
because I made a few buys for that unit.. ¬¬

Yo Folks,

Much appreciated,

~Sirius

Golf4life
06-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Still have not received my pity payment...

Yo Folks,

Much appreciated,

~Sirius

PITA4PRES
06-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Yo Folks,

Much appreciated,

~Sirius

I understand that it takes times to try to get to everyone affected, but as there still seems to be confusion as to what exactly is being done, why not make a sticky providing this information. It would be really great to have clarification as to whether or not we are only getting gold in exchange for the non-working units or if there will be replacement units coming as well that will have the boosts we thought we were getting. If the gold is just a first step in rectifying this issue and Gree is working on replacing the units with units that do work, it would be nice to know that. I'm sure that would help and could reduce the number of tickets support has to deal with as people are sending in tickets, which may be unnecessary and getting confused even more because everyone from Gree provides differing information. I know a huge issue I have is the lack of communication from Gree when there are issues such as this.

mikey2
06-03-2013, 08:47 PM
bump - no gold for me yet....
Gree, have you finished giving out the gold from your list?

siL
06-03-2013, 08:58 PM
what intrigued me the most is the way Sirius and CJ said that it will be 300 gold ETC...
now what is this ETC means??

JRPackerFan
06-04-2013, 07:13 AM
300 vs the 1600 spent on the event...really? It should be AT LEAST 600...if not 800-900!!! COME ON! Based on the inconvenience alone, not to mention the item still hasn't been fixed. It's basic customer service. I'm in sales, and even as a customer, I've seen customer accommodation credits provided to customers for issues with poor service, product, customer service, you name it. They actually provide real cash. The reluctance of Gree to offer a decent fix for this is sad. You have a great product, and your customers understand that there will be issues with it. However, Gree is slow to acknowledge, fix, and adequately compensate their loyal customer base for issues that are ENTIRELY Gree's fault. Anyone that finished that event through Prestige mode should receive HALF their gold back in credit at minimum!

Also customer support needs to be up to speed on this stuff. They aren't even aware of information that is available and posted in the forum.

MADCAT
06-04-2013, 07:22 AM
I sent a ticket it 06/02/13 and received 300 gold 06/03/13

if you are still waiting send in another ticket

BUT still dispute your gold purchase and get back whatever it cost you for 1,500 gold.

qq1972
06-04-2013, 07:46 AM
Instead of receiving 300 gold, they took out 700 gold out from my account.:mad:

NaRciS
06-04-2013, 07:56 AM
Hi Sirius,

I am not able to pm you, heard nothing back from cj with a pm from last week, and nothing back from a single ticket.

Can someone just confirm so that i can update to 36 members of my faction, if its going to be gold, new units, fixed units or nothing...

I dont mind what the answer is, I just need to know what my team needs to do, if they wait, each send a ticket, no forget it.

it just is really unclear with cj saying possible replacement unit, then a comment about gold, then nothing bud?

Gnorax
06-04-2013, 09:00 AM
300 gold is what it would take to get those units by the end of the event without pre hitting, so if you spend more gold than that you rushed the event and they are not going to give you more than that... Personally i think it id way to much gold....

gingerbear
06-04-2013, 10:46 AM
300 gold is what it would take to get those units by the end of the event without pre hitting, so if you spend more gold than that you rushed the event and they are not going to give you more than that... Personally i think it id way to much gold....

Yes we rushed it, to get that unit to help us finish the rest of the event quicker....

Gnorax
06-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Don't get me wrong, i would rather have working units got the nrg I spent getting the units... Buy that is wishful thinking... But they also don't want the game to be broken with over powered units

chief69
06-04-2013, 12:19 PM
I have yet to see any gold, any replacement units or much of anything for that matter.

Has anyone else noticed that the coastal siege ship bonus doesn't appear to work. I could be wrong, I was 377 defense before the unit and after receiving the unit my defense went to 381, the unit gives 3k defense. Somehow I think +10% of my sea defense is more than 1k.

CJ54
06-04-2013, 03:20 PM
We're still actively working through the list, we could not automate this one.

MADCAT
06-04-2013, 03:28 PM
we're still actively working through the list, we could not automate this one.

gree is alive !!

Web323
06-04-2013, 03:31 PM

Are we just getting the 300 gold and also getting a unit that will work?

talmnt
06-04-2013, 03:41 PM
So GREE has replied to my request to make the +2 energy regeneration which I was expecting to get from the falcon supersonic work by stating the unit was not meant to be part of the LTQ. I say too bad GREE, it WAS a part of the LTQ. While I'm still in a state of shock that you have admitted to making a mistake. If you think for one minute 300 gold added to my account is a fair price for that missing energy regen please take note IT IS NOT.

2 energy per minute times 60 minutes times 24 hours times 7 days equals 20,160 missing energy per week.

That amount of energy costs 400+ gold. So I suggest you come up with a much better way to solve this issue because 300 gold doesn't cut the mustard sorry!

Paul Wall
06-04-2013, 03:46 PM
What does this mean????????????? Communication between client and clientele shouldn't be privey, vague one liners! Any update on the LE Building? Did QA lose it? Any answers to anything?

MADCAT
06-04-2013, 03:56 PM
What does this mean????????????? Communication between client and clientele shouldn't be privey, vague one liners! Any update on the LE Building? Did QA lose it? Any answers to anything?

they were just hoping this would go away

Rowdydowdy
06-04-2013, 04:11 PM
Glad to see him respond myself. Not a great response but he's here.

Annonymous
06-04-2013, 05:08 PM

A post by Sirius I believe mentioned 300 gold etc. Soooooooooo, is it just gold or is it gold plus a fix? I know support has said it was a mistake to have them in the list, but uh, they were in the list. Sooooooooooi, yeah, just saying, integrity and all that.....

All sarcasm aside, instead of cryptic posts can we just have a few declarative statements like: you will only get gold or you will get a bonus at a future date, etc, etc. I really don't understand how terse, short responses get anywhere. They fire everyone up around here, which gets you fired up, which gets people more fired up, then there is banning and all sorts of really fun stuff we would all like to avoid.

Alpha dog
06-04-2013, 07:37 PM
I would also like a proper answer on what's happening here. What list?

Does everyone that got these units in the ltq get the fix ( whatever that may be) 300 gold was mentioned by Sirius but we want to know what you are doing manually.

WI(AusNz)
06-05-2013, 04:40 AM
Do we have to put in a ticket to notify gree that we are one of the many affected? Or do they already know? I sent a ticket 2 days ago just in case.

JRPackerFan
06-05-2013, 07:15 AM
This comes down to one thing...poor customer service! I've seen threads that have been censored. Vague, non-descriptive responses. No responses at all. Mis-information provided by several sources from Gree. Lack of knowledge by customer service. Inability to provide a timely response and/or fix. 300 gold is half measure, non fix. That should have provided at the on set, along with an acknowledgement of the problem. Several "constructive" fixes have been proposed by customers. You need to find a way to make the +2 energy work, and still provide gold for the debacle...or refund my money back through my i-tunes account. TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!

SPWD
06-05-2013, 07:27 AM
I've not received any gold yet ,il send a ticket in just in case

Tito89
06-05-2013, 07:40 AM
this is clearly a long thread, very old, but still important none the less

Nouife
06-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Same here, no gold received.

Zach3432
06-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Still waiting to hear from them about who I should contact about the rest of my gold I want back. I spent over 300 gold and have asked very politely as to which entity I should contact for the refund and I am surely not the only person in this category.

gingerbear
06-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Still waiting to hear from them about who I should contact about the rest of my gold I want back. I spent over 300 gold and have asked very politely as to which entity I should contact for the refund and I am surely not the only person in this category.

The answer is Apple or Google.

Zach3432
06-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Sirius is on but seems to not be taking PM's. I'll ask CJ if he has them turned on. Hopefully I can get an answer from a mod or Gree, but I shall forego holding my breath as to ever getting a direct answer.

Drama Llama
06-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Still patiently waiting for a satisfactory outcome to this mess.

gero
06-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Still nothing..waiting for a response and clarification as to what to expect.

Nouife
06-06-2013, 09:27 AM
Still patiently waiting for a satisfactory outcome to this mess.

Same here.

Thief
06-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Recieved an Answer to my Second Ticket this morning.

"Our developers are working on this specific issue and are currently in the process of fixing this."

Sooooooooooooooooo basically i expect my Unit to be working now. It should be a simple fix. Or.....Am i one of the players that have been told we weren't suppose to have the unit...even though i have it and you are working on a fix? Thats not confusing at all.

gingerbear
06-06-2013, 11:28 AM
It's a little ridiculous that this has gone on for so long without a straight answer. Just such poor, poor, customer support.

I wonder what the over/under is on us hitting the 1 month mark on this thread before we get more than a vague, useless answer.

gingerbear
06-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Ill give you 2:1 saying we hit June without a straight answer. Any Gree love tunnels that will take my bet?

Maybe an admin will take that be-hahahahahahahaha, I can't even type that.

Zach3432
06-06-2013, 04:45 PM
I've asked the question regarding the refund of gold over 300 spent both here and privately. Guess it's on to Apple I go. I'll see what they have to say.

CJ54
06-06-2013, 05:32 PM
Hey all, as stated elsewhere in the thread, we are still in the process of responding to all tickets on this and addressing each account affected. It is a very large list, and we greatly appreciate your patience.

Again for clarification, we will not be making the units stack, or adding a new unit.