PDA

View Full Version : Covert Striker doesn't work

Pace
05-20-2013, 08:14 PM
I got the covert striker from the LTQ and my energy regen didn't move at all. Either on my bonuses section, or in my regen. I am sure Gree will tell me it's a display error and its working fine (even though its really easy to see from the little green numera why my actual energy regen is). Just like they did with the warlord siege tank (which doesn't stack).

Why do we bother spending money?

Edit: I should have said covert jet fighter - I messed up the name somehow.

AlexFoo
05-20-2013, 08:16 PM
close app fully. restart app. works the majority of the time.

did for me and others.

Pace
05-20-2013, 08:28 PM
close app fully. restart app. works the majority of the time.

did for me and others.

Did not work for me. Did you have the elite falcon? The collect 10 prize which gives +2 and has a similar graphic? I don't think this is a data set issue. I don't think similar or duplicate items stack bonuses. And I have clear proof (the energy regen numbers). I have Pharos sub (+1). Cover striker (+2) and the elite falcon (+2) - I should be seeing +8 every minute - I don't.

I have same issue with all te other duplicate bonus items )warlord siege tank, tornado fighter, etc)

Pace
05-21-2013, 10:51 AM
Just wanted to draw attention to this: on their own - these units work. If you didn't have the falcon supersonic before, you will think covert jet fighter works but falcon doesn't. If you had falcon first, you will see its effect, but not covert jet fighter when you get it.

And I suspect Gree has been lying to me about the other duplicate items with bonuses (warlord siege tank).

Rabs
05-21-2013, 11:11 AM
I also am not getting the +2 with one account. My android account it is working and it is stacking with +1 from the recent open 10 event. Openned and closed several times and sent a ticket off.

vNastIER
05-21-2013, 08:35 PM
Mine works. It says +6 every minute on the energy meter. Was +4 before unit

vNastIER
05-21-2013, 08:35 PM
Sounds like the issues are iOS related????? Lol