PDA

View Full Version : Top 750 team looking for a mini-merge

SEC
05-20-2013, 06:14 PM
First of all we are not looking to merge into your faction so please don't bother asking. Instead we are looking to bring over a group from another faction who are tired of doing all the work and still falling short. Maybe some of you did all the work and your faction didn't place where you wanted. Maybe you just missed the top 750, 1000, or even 1500. We are a highly organized and fun loving team looking to fill up our ranks. We are a 36 member guild and will now have 6 and possibly more spots open if needed. We made the top 750 with only 26 active players so imagine what we could do with 36 active players.

We finished in the top 750, probably somewhere above 700 but not quite sure until list is out. We never require gold, that is totally up to you. We have heavy gold, light gold, and free players but never ask you to buy any. All we do ask is for active players that can help donate cash and play in wars and hopefully make some friends and have some fun along the way.

We have a lot of great tips and ways to help your individual game. We have a great chatroom and enjoy the social aspect of the game and like to have fun in chat as well so prefer someone that has a good sense of humor.Our chatroom is where all the fun and good conversation happens. We also have a website with lots of intel, tips, links, and other good info to help you improve your individual game. You can either post in this thread or send me a private message if interested.

Looking for active players that have stats that match their level. That usually means 1,000 x your level. But we can make exceptions so don't be afraid to message me. Coming as a group means you don't have to leave your friends behind, bring that unit cohesion to a faction that will appreciate your hard work instead.

Thanks and hope to see some requests. Our faction code is in my signature

SEC
05-20-2013, 11:33 PM
Had a few offers but no deals closed yet.

SEC
05-21-2013, 05:13 PM
I am not expecting to recruit a player with over a million attack and defense but is it too much to ask for a player that has stats that match their level? I mean some guy tried to join today and was level 184 with a 15,000 attack score? :confused:

If you are level 184 with 15K attack you might as well stop playing the game. Are there any decent recruits left that want a good faction to join or are these threads a complete waste of time.

BlackPearl
06-01-2013, 09:17 AM
Got one opening left.......

Gizmo226
06-01-2013, 10:18 AM
How many in your faction?

QUOTE=SEC;770608]Had a few offers but no deals closed yet.[/QUOTE]