PDA

View Full Version : New update in the Google Play Store

Oceanz
05-20-2013, 05:23 PM
"What's new

- Yay! Bug Fixes!
- Fixed issue where some players weren't receiving Gold after making payments with Google Wallet
- Fixed issue where players were able to get loot drops from certain jobs 100% of the time"

----

Oh no, does this mean I can't farm Brigands from Inner Sea Canal with a 100% drop rate? I'm scared to update :eek:

And I'm scared to update and try a Brigand mission for fear of wasting valuable energy during this LTQ event :eek:

vNastIER
05-20-2013, 05:27 PM
how about you try it and let me know lol

but thanks for the heads up and for making me paranoid ;)

Philly982
05-20-2013, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the info on what the update supposedly does. Anyone have any information on the gold fix if it is only from the update forward or not, or will I have to wait a month or so for a reply to my ticket? I downloaded the update and still have not received the gold I paid for before the last WD event.

vNastIER
05-20-2013, 08:06 PM
i dont think an update will give you gold. but who knows these days.

im about to update...will let you know of certain items

CDR Shepard
05-20-2013, 08:23 PM
i dont think an update will give you gold. but who knows these days.

im about to update...will let you know of certain items

Hey will you let me know if the ability to change your name is in the update as well?

vNastIER
05-20-2013, 08:36 PM
just installed. testing now

vNastIER
05-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Hey will you let me know if the ability to change your name is in the update as well?
do not see an option to change name.
completed certain map and received a certain 200stat unit first try..maybe good luck?

CDR Shepard
05-20-2013, 08:45 PM
do not see an option to change name.
completed certain map and received a certain 200stat unit first try..maybe good luck?

Ok thanks for looking

psxnitro
05-20-2013, 10:33 PM
Bug that doesn't let you collect a building again unless you restart the game is still there.

Sal T Iguana
05-21-2013, 09:37 PM
Correction my friend. I am an Android user and I still receive loot items 100% all the time. I farm Transport Raiders 283/180 from 2 locations and I currently have 92, scratch that 91 as I just lost one to Durt McGurt's attack. ;)

"What's new

- Yay! Bug Fixes!
- Fixed issue where some players weren't receiving Gold after making payments with Google Wallet
- Fixed issue where players were able to get loot drops from certain jobs 100% of the time"

----

Oh no, does this mean I can't farm Brigands from Inner Sea Canal with a 100% drop rate? I'm scared to update :eek:

And I'm scared to update and try a Brigand mission for fear of wasting valuable energy during this LTQ event :eek:

DME
05-21-2013, 10:14 PM
Correction my friend. I am an Android user and I still receive loot items 100% all the time. I farm Transport Raiders 283/180 from 2 locations and I currently have 92, scratch that 91 as I just lost one to Durt McGurt's attack. ;)

My MW recently automatically updated itself (for some reason) and I didn't get a raider on my last run (on android).

I just completed another run and again, no raider. Oh well.

Sal T Iguana
05-22-2013, 09:24 AM
I have been receiving them all throughout then last war event. Once I complete "To Catch A Criminal" event I will try looting the Transport Raider and post my findings.

vNastIER
05-22-2013, 11:43 AM
I have been receiving them all throughout then last war event. Once I complete "To Catch A Criminal" event I will try looting the Transport Raider and post my findings.

Just a thought. Let's say that this did work and you did get 100% drop...why would you want them to know if it works or not ...to get it fixed. I'm not a cheater but if their code is f'd up.....I will benefit from it . just saying.

CJ54
05-22-2013, 12:10 PM

We're not seeing that on the current version when trying to repro. There will be a forced upgrade on down the line.

soulnmysole
05-22-2013, 12:20 PM
Wish we get this LE building soon

Sal T Iguana
05-22-2013, 12:49 PM
vNastIER I understand what your saying but I don't want to be accused of foul play. This particular loot item was a glitch in the program. There was no trickery done to receive this unit. I simply took advantage of it. But, since my last post I would like to inform Modern War Nation that I've just tried to loot it again and did not receive it. :(