PDA

View Full Version : Recycled Units? Solution?

Thief
05-20-2013, 04:52 PM
Okay I understand that every Unit is not going to come out Unique in this game. There are too many units being released and it would bog down the developers. We do appreciate the new ones that are released as it gives us some new pixles to add to our collection.

With that being said many of these units have Boosts. Awesome Right? It really is but the problem i see is they don't stack. Which means i can have 2 of the same unit but i only get 1 bonus. I understand by design you don't want hackers to Stack bonuses but your releasing Units for the players with the same name, stats and bonuses so their should either be a ceiling limit put on the bonuses based on how many have been released in events or you should release differnt Bonuses.

In the end its really about letting us know if you plan on allowing certain units to stack or you plan on replacing them in the future so that we can get our rewards. Otherwise we could have spent alot of time/money on something that doesn't work like its supposed to.

Thank you for taking the time to read this/comment if you have any insight.

Jman
05-20-2013, 05:11 PM
Otherwise we could have spent alot of time/money on something that doesn't work like its supposed to.
Maybe it does work like it's supposed to...

Thief
05-20-2013, 06:25 PM
If very well could be the case.....but we should at least have some sort of explanation/Understanding.

Has anyone gotten a response for their duplicates in the past? The only one i had was the tomcat that gave +1 Valor. Seeing as there is little use for valor i didn't worry about it but on some of them that makes a huge difference.