PDA

View Full Version : The Italian Jab Event

gunny22
05-20-2013, 04:30 PM
BTW, "jab", is that a typo from greed.

It is supposed to be "in progress" since may 20th.
Anybody started this event? Anybody seen a popup yet?

Ram
05-20-2013, 04:34 PM
The "Jab'' thing lead me to believe this is a boss event.

(CCK) Cam
05-20-2013, 04:35 PM
The "Jab'' thing lead me to believe this is a boss event.
Same as me.

Justsimply
05-20-2013, 04:40 PM
Maybe it's not active yet because its a new format and they are waiting

(CCK) Cam
05-20-2013, 04:41 PM
And it's been in progress.

rosko247
05-20-2013, 05:24 PM
They just switched it. It now starts tomorrow.

gunny22
05-20-2013, 05:27 PM
New data downloaded, indeed they changed the list. Dockside Mill is now "in progress": 75 million, a bargain ;)

General OG
05-20-2013, 05:31 PM
Why do they keep changing the event dates on us??????
Not Cool!

gunny22
05-20-2013, 05:52 PM
Why do they keep changing the event dates on us??????

Not enough time for testing before going live, same problem as every software company.

4Nik8R
05-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Hopefully it starts soon

coca cola
05-21-2013, 01:14 AM
I really need those bossevents, pay me always huge increases in stats

morinmoments
05-21-2013, 01:58 AM
Not enough time for testing before going live, same problem as every software company.

But they set their own deadlines, lol

kuksluk
05-21-2013, 03:02 AM
I'm sure I saw a walk through or some sort of compiled list of goals and rewards on this event yesterday, but today i can't find it?

kuksluk
05-21-2013, 07:21 AM
Did anybody else manage to start this event yesterday before it was changed?

syrious
05-21-2013, 11:33 AM
I didn't see it ,maybe because my level? Which is the minimum level for LTEs?

BigMoney
05-21-2013, 11:49 AM
Events have been starting at all sorts of different times since the recent onslaught of 10-events-at-a-time phase, but typically, events starts at 12pm PST, which is in about ten minutes. Be patient.

Generik79
05-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Who knows when they will randomly roll this out. I personally hope it's not a boss. If it is, though, it shouldn't take this long to roll out. They have been doing bosses in all their games for some time. Not much new here.

Zangetsu
05-21-2013, 06:58 PM
So what are we suppose to do for the Italian Jab event?

kingofwale
05-21-2013, 07:05 PM
pretty sure the phrase "Italian Job" was trade-marked.

still tho. had hoped it was a Epic boss event.

Beardy
05-21-2013, 07:05 PM
So what are we suppose to do for the Italian Jab event?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g_GeQR8fJohttp://

alex6789
05-21-2013, 07:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g_GeQR8fJohttp://

lol! too funny!

EvillyGood
05-21-2013, 07:29 PM
Anyone get the update message yet? I still don't see anything currently in CC. The Hit Lists did this to me as well, I was never able to participate. Anyone know why?

matter0ni
05-22-2013, 12:49 AM
i still can't do anything with the "italian jab" event. no idea what its about, not getting any cases or currencies, or bosses, or anything. /shrug

mystery event comes and goes

CohibAA
05-22-2013, 12:56 AM
i still can't do anything with the "italian jab" event. no idea what its about, not getting any cases or currencies, or bosses, or anything. /shrug

mystery event comes and goes

Try this:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55444-The-Italian-Jab-Goal-and-Reward-List

jandhvet
05-22-2013, 03:55 AM
Anyone else not getting events that are listed as being in progress? Last week Hit List never showed up on two kindles and an iPhone, this week no sign of Dockside or Italian Jab. Guessing I'm not going to be able to play those either. Be nice to actually find out why, since if this is going to become a consistent thing I think I'll be looking for a different game to play.

tehlolkid
05-22-2013, 04:17 AM
EvillyGood, you need to be atleast level 40 to trigger the event.

jandhvet
05-22-2013, 04:29 AM
I'm level 69, when I never got the Hit Lists I was level 68. Sent a message to support last time, automatic response back last day of syndicate battle, sent one this week. Getting seriously po'ed, especially when my husband gains 12000 attack points getting all the way through half the elite level with the Hit Lists.

bald zeemer
05-22-2013, 04:37 AM
Have you got the latest update?

Swedevil
05-22-2013, 04:55 AM
I'm level 69, when I never got the Hit Lists I was level 68. Sent a message to support last time, automatic response back last day of syndicate battle, sent one this week. Getting seriously po'ed, especially when my husband gains 12000 attack points getting all the way through half the elite level with the Hit Lists.

check for an update or possibly just look in your goals list. I never had the spalash screen but it showed in my goals list...

Nighteg
05-22-2013, 06:20 AM
So, looks like that Gree decided to improve the formula, and make an event based solely on energy, without stamina. That way, you can sell more gold. Way to go!

ss30
05-22-2013, 08:55 AM
Is this event one of those that you need to be above a certan level to play. I am at level 30 on my iPad and it's not showing up but it is on my iPhone at level 56?

bruhkgb
05-22-2013, 10:02 AM
Is this event one of those that you need to be above a certan level to play. I am at level 30 on my iPad and it's not showing up but it is on my iPhone at level 56?

Believe you need to be level 40+

jackblf
05-22-2013, 10:15 AM
I get a yellow box saying limited next to my gooals when i start up but no limited goals inside. Same thing happend with the hit list last week. Any idias this is wack

Bala82
05-22-2013, 10:39 AM
I get a yellow box saying limited next to my gooals when i start up but no limited goals inside. Same thing happend with the hit list last week. Any idias this is wack

What version are you on -only updated version have goals :)

Assault and Flattery
05-22-2013, 10:39 AM
You have to be level 34 this time around. Good luck!

Bala82
05-22-2013, 10:41 AM

Since you are here could you tell us why there no boss event this time around?

Assault and Flattery
05-22-2013, 10:43 AM
What version are you on -only updated version have goals :)

Yes- seriously guys we push out updates all the time. The first thing you should do if something is wonky is go straight to the App Store/Google Play store and check for an update. Even if you have it set to auto update, that can be slow sometimes. The second thing you should do is exit/restart a couple times, restart your device, check your connection. etc.

The only difference for Android is data set updates. For iOS this works when you exit/restart, for Android to go Menu > More > About and if it says "updating..." go back to the main screen and either play for a bit or let it sit until you get a popup saying to restart.

Assault and Flattery
05-22-2013, 11:02 AM
Since you are here could you tell us why there no boss event this time around?

We haven't cut them out entirely, there will be another one soon. Do you guys like this current event so far?

dudeman
05-22-2013, 11:06 AM
We haven't cut them out entirely, there will be another one soon. Do you guys like this current event so far?

Given Gree's reputation, I'm going to say no. That means we'll get more of them like this, right? Because experience says if the players all rejoice and think something is awesome, it goes away right quick.

Maniaxe
05-22-2013, 11:16 AM
Given Gree's reputation, I'm going to say no. That means we'll get more of them like this, right? Because experience says if the players all rejoice and think something is awesome, it goes away right quick.

aGreed.

I hate this event its way to difficult. I cant even finish 3/40!

The dock mills event is great. I have bought billions in cash to upgrade it. Your welcome Gree. You should make the next one even more expensive.

alex6789
05-22-2013, 11:22 AM
Anyone get the update message yet? I still don't see anything currently in CC. The Hit Lists did this to me as well, I was never able to participate. Anyone know why?

me too! it sux. what are you playing on?

Bala82
05-22-2013, 11:24 AM

Yes i am loving LTQ event since all job based but any chance you can make them easier for free players some goals require 5 + jobs to complete while others only require 2 Jobs. You really should make goal uniform. Stick 2 task per goal but make them tougher on late maps.

panty sniffer
05-22-2013, 11:25 AM

I like the current LTQ and thinks it gives the game good balance and is an opportunity for higher levels to gain stats and have as much fun as players who can kill bosses. I think there should d be an even amount of boss, LTQ, LTB, and case event before each war. Just no more PVP LTQ where it's way too difficult for higher level to find low level buildings. That was ridiculous.

Maniaxe

That is likely why.

alex6789

no I don't. can't participate....same as the hit list...i've done all those...uninstall etc..but nothing. any extra advice for kindle players?

Alex_
05-22-2013, 11:30 AM
This event is quite boring, just clicking a job waiting for energy to refill and clicking another job..although its much better that PvE and PvP are now seperate. on a completely different note I'd like to see an option that allows you to chat / converse with other syndicates when your battling.

jackblf
05-22-2013, 12:10 PM
Started working finaly. I guss the update hadent installed proper. The event is good so far i cant say i like the dockside mill even 75 mill for the building would take me a month to save let alone tring to upgrade the thing. Simmer doun gree

Lohgf
05-22-2013, 12:20 PM
Just bought 240 gold to get more Energy...
But thing is I havent recieved it yet. It just says "u've already bought this item from an app, but havent collected it yet"? Wtf?
And it normally just comes right after u buy it, ofc u guys already know that..
Question is : have anyone tried this before??

Assault and Flattery
05-22-2013, 02:33 PM
But thing is I havent recieved it yet. It just says "u've already bought this item from an app, but havent collected it yet"? Wtf?

Please send in a ticket to support with a screencap of your receipt for the purchase and we'll sort you out.

$Heisenberg$
05-22-2013, 02:50 PM

took me 3 weeks to get the gold, but sure, u get it lol

jandhvet
05-22-2013, 07:48 PM
I have checked for updates,I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Around the time the event was starting I was asked if I wanted to upload new data, supposedly it did, and nothing. It's not in my goal lists. The same thing happened with the dockside and hit lists. When I go to the app page I can just open the game.

I know the kindles were behind in operating systems, but this is ridiculous. I was a gold spender, but as my irritation goes up my inclination to send any more money Gree's way goes down.

It's nice to see that they monitor the forum, so how about letting me know why this is happening and if it's ever going to be fixed.

alex6789
05-22-2013, 08:20 PM
I have checked for updates,I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Around the time the event was starting I was asked if I wanted to upload new data, supposedly it did, and nothing. It's not in my goal lists. The same thing happened with the dockside and hit lists. When I go to the app page I can just open the game.

I know the kindles were behind in operating systems, but this is ridiculous. I was a gold spender, but as my irritation goes up my inclination to send any more money Gree's way goes down.

It's nice to see that they monitor the forum, so how about letting me know why this is happening and if it's ever going to be fixed.

Same Here! my hubby and I both play on Kindles, too. Same problems...plus we were only able to "syndicate" in the last month....All I usually hear is it's Amazon's fault. Funny no answer from assault and flattery for me,either....

Moblidlife
05-23-2013, 02:55 AM
Wow I play on kindle I got the dockside mill update and its working fine but the ltq event isn't doing anything it hasn't showed up yet and the new data downloaded two days ago. I also received the same response from gree.

jandhvet
05-23-2013, 03:16 AM
I have also heard the "it's Amazon's fault" through the g****vine. Considering the total hearsay and that there were no problems getting the events until the last battle when the pagoda disappeared after a new data upload which was supposed to be the Hit Lists, I'm not convinced. If it's all Amazon, then why problems just recently? What has been amazing to me is the total lack of response regarding this particular problem. Especially when crates vanished after an update last go around and I got a response in 6 hours, and it took 12 days to get an automated response about a Hit Lists question asked days before the crate problem.

bald zeemer
05-23-2013, 03:36 AM
Since we're getting some mod responses, and talking what events are and are not going: Can we please have PvP and Turf Wars back?

Moblidlife
05-23-2013, 10:25 AM
I just emailed amazon so hopefully they respond to gree accusation of their the one to blame.

reras
05-23-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm currently on 37 of 40, and I can't get to the map packer height, seems like the screen freezes every time.... Omeone else tried that? Solution?

reras
05-23-2013, 11:30 AM
Oh, and I'm on iOS iPad.