PDA

View Full Version : Look what Gree has done to my faction, to my friends and to my brothers……

skywrap
05-20-2013, 04:04 PM
I’m a member from Slovenian Forces. We finished past WD event in top 50. Not bad, but our goal before the event was top 25. Because of this goal, many of our members bought plenty of gold before the event starts.

And then, something happened. In the first night of the event, during a battle, our faction leader Bostjan, officer Captain Nemo and DL Mac suddenly missing from the team, and second day, Bostjan’s LLP account also booted out.

Without leader, DL and a very important officer, most of our 56 members decide to hold their gold, and wait till they come back. Unfortunately, it’s never happened.

Some of our members, including me, send ticket to Gree right after the thing happened, of course, you know what their auto reply looks like.

I have lost contact with Mac after he got kick out, but Bostjan and Nemo don’t know the reason Gree terminates their account. They have also sent in the tickets, but no response.

You may think Gree just booted some hackers, but they are not. I have been battled with Nemo since Battle for Brazil, battled with bostjan since Battle for China. Their income are not very high, and stats are absolutely normal.

Couple hours ago, we received email from Bostjan, saying after two years of play, and over 1000 EURO spending on this game, he decide to delete the game, and not coming back.

Gree, since you are only a game company that headquarter based in Japan, I am not going to say anything about our friendship and brotherhood within our faction. Here, we, as members of Slovenian Forces, are demending you:

1. Give us reasonable explanation of terminating our members’ account
2. Tell us how you are going to deal with other members that still in the faction, who has spent lots of money, trying to reach top 25, but failed because of you.

If you think this is privacy issue, should not discuss in public forum, just reply back to my ticket as soon as possible. My ticket number: 590825

Crypt
05-20-2013, 04:16 PM

hacking is the answer your looking for

General Maximus
05-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Is anyone else wondering why the sudden loss of a faction member would stop you from spending? The show must go on.

Ryans67
05-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Funny that he was so appalled at being caught, that he elected to up and quit the game.

weedam
05-20-2013, 04:37 PM
how could you have gotten top 50 without a DL and a leader to appoint the DL?

Selfproclaimed
05-20-2013, 04:44 PM
56 members isn't cheap either. That might be a clue

Thief
05-20-2013, 05:08 PM

DL does very little in the grand Scheme of things. If you can Break him it does nothing. If you can't break him then you Wasted between 8-10 hits depending on how you hit him.

Thief
05-20-2013, 05:15 PM
2. Tell us how you are going to deal with other members that still in the faction, who has spent lots of money, trying to reach top 25, but failed because of you.

Please note it is against the Forum Rules to call out Gree to address specific Ticket numbers/Isolated incidents. They are currently experiencing a high number of tickets and will get to your ticket in as soon as they can.

In addition we are not allowed to discuss hacked/hacking accounts. However this and use of Profanity are the only 2 reasons that i know of how you can have an account banned.

As far as what gree will do for you that is up to them however they are under no obligation to provide you any sort of compensation. You said yourself "most of our 56 members decide to hold their gold, and wait till they come back". It sounds like you just solved this part of the case. It would have been a good opportunity for you to cease the leadership (don't need the title to be a leader) and push your team to victory but you waited just as the other members of your faction did. You should be very happy with your top 50 finish as it is quite an accomplishment.

vNastIER
05-20-2013, 05:17 PM
we had "A" member from "A" faction who was banned and terminated because he supposedly bought gold from an outside source....they hacked into his account and destroyed everything lol.

Its not worth it

skywrap
05-20-2013, 05:20 PM
for those who believe my friends are hacking, say whatever u want to say. My posting is asking Gree to give a "reasonable" explanation. BTW, Just feel sorry that u never been into a real friendly, hardworking and excellent cooperate faction. U may in a faction that in WD top 10, but u just won't learn the understanding.

Trebor
05-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Maybe it wasn't gree, maybe it was a hacker that shut down your faction, ask around seems to be happening a lot to teams making a threat to the top spots !!

skywrap
05-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Thief, I understand the rule, and left my ticket number at the bottom. In addition to hacked / hacking accounts, I know there are other reasons that lead to account ban. I will not address those reasons here. Members from faction waited till the end of event, and we are looking into the faction solution right now, but that's really our job. At the same time, we need Gree do its job, and response to our ticket, even reply to those members' that banned from team. I don't know what rule is applied to Gree's respond system, first come first serve or by priority. Anyway, thx for ur reply on my post.

Please note it is against the Forum Rules to call out Gree to address specific Ticket numbers/Isolated incidents. They are currently experiencing a high number of tickets and will get to your ticket in as soon as they can.

In addition we are not allowed to discuss hacked/hacking accounts. However this and use of Profanity are the only 2 reasons that i know of how you can have an account banned.

As far as what gree will do for you that is up to them however they are under no obligation to provide you any sort of compensation. You said yourself "most of our 56 members decide to hold their gold, and wait till they come back". It sounds like you just solved this part of the case. It would have been a good opportunity for you to cease the leadership (don't need the title to be a leader) and push your team to victory but you waited just as the other members of your faction did. You should be very happy with your top 50 finish as it is quite an accomplishment.

At1davis
05-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Maybe it wasn't gree, maybe it was a hacker that shut down your faction, ask around seems to be happening a lot to teams making a threat to the top spots !!

Why what do you mean kind sir? The first rule about hackers in gree forum is we don't talk about hackers, the second rule of grees forum is we don't talk about hackers.

LAsAvis
05-20-2013, 07:10 PM
I can see where several of you would just blow this off and say it was a simple case of hacking. You aren't in the faction and have no clue how each individual performed during the battles. The fact of the matter is none of these players ever finished at the top in WD points. Their stats are very reasonable for the time that they have played this game and the money they have spent. They were not power houses like some of these 1 million stat players and their donations were not unbelievable.

Slovenian forces have never had someone who scored a million wd points. We have never even had someone with 700k. We have gotten to where we are through team work and taking advantage of any favorable match-ups. These individuals who were banned were not hacks and they deserve better. If I spent that much money on this game and got unfairly removed, then I would quit too. This game is not worth starting over for. Don't have to be a genius to figure that out.

Another member was designated as the leader and he could select another DL. Don't ask me how but I assume that when our leader was locked out the next person in line was automatically made leader.

Commander Rob
05-20-2013, 08:01 PM
All you people speculating that we had hackers in our faction must not have much common sense. We still finished in the top 50 like the last 3 events and we did it without our main players. It's easy to point fingers and accusations until you are on the other end of Gree's D- better business bureau rating. I am fully aware that I will probably get banned but I think it's time for the truth to spread and change to happen. We have all had issues or know someone that has been affected by certain flaws in the game. I'm not going to go into a long drawn out ordeal but I've been double charged for vaults, not received items I've downloaded, unable to log in to battles, had gold and funds disappear and gree never responds with any sort of resolution or explanation. That is the same case with our 4 members. They were not given any explanation and I'd be lying if I didn't say losing them hurt us. I've been on three factions and I can tell you all these guys were not hackers and did not do anything other than to put tickets in for the same issues that most of us have experienced. I don't know what gree was trying to accomplish or prove but I can tell you what the results are on our end. They have successfully motivated a top 50 faction to no longer put money In their wallets. I'm not going to speak for others but I personally have filed a complaint with the better business bureau as well as requested my credit card company refund all purchased with gree's name on it. If you want an explanation gree send me a email at rob.teeter.gmail.com and I'll respond sometime before July 2013 with a bull**** generic message. I hope my complaint pushes you from a D- rating to a F since that would be an appropriate letter for you. You Fail at customer service. You Fail at fixing issues in a timely manner. You Fail at ethics. You FAIL as a business and you complaints and better business bureau rating speak for itself.

Sincerely,
Former money spender and soon to be banned with the rest of my brothers

Fl@sh
05-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Why don't you PM me the players names and levels. I will tell you what I know, which may be nothing.

skywrap
05-20-2013, 08:28 PM
Flash, this post is to ask Gree give us a reasonable explanation, not related to any personal issue. Will not give u other personal info except bros' names in posint.

Fl@sh
05-20-2013, 08:54 PM
You won't get any type of answer that will satisfy you. I am only here to help, however that may be.

DME
05-20-2013, 09:03 PM
According to the ToS they don't have to give a reason why they ban somebody (or even need to have a reason). They also aren't likely to give out information about an account/actions taken on an account other than to the owner of the account, which is common practice to keep themselves covered. The not knowing is very frustrating though.

Charge backs should also only really be made if you don't receive what you paid for (i.e. pay but don't receive the cash or gold) and usually only after contacting GREE first and not getting a reply in a reasonable time frame or the issue not being resolved (this way it is on record and covers you somewhat), otherwise it's fraud (clearly a lot of fraudulent claims have been made, which has led to Apple changing it's policy on charge backs) and could lead to your account getting banned (it's unlikely to lead to legal action, but if you were to make fraudulent claims then they would be well within their rights to do so).

I know I'll probably get the whole "shill" crap for this post (oh well), but I'm merely trying to be informative and possibly prevent people from making decisions that could have repercussions that they haven't thought about.

05-20-2013, 09:08 PM
Well sorry for your faction. However, I dont think they will response u soon due to large tickets recently. I waited like more than 10 days to receive the reply. Best of luck

Generik79
05-20-2013, 10:27 PM
Let Flash assist you if he can. Don't be a donkey. You have zero shot of learning anything as it stands. His help might increase that by some percentage.

GuyInLobsterSuit
05-21-2013, 04:59 AM
... U may in a faction that in WD top 10, but u just won't learn the understanding.

All your base are belong to us!

I am a cow
05-21-2013, 05:04 AM
i'm telling you they are a hack lol maybe not but wait for GREE to respond

mistergreen
05-21-2013, 05:50 AM
Legit players don't get booted. Hackers and cheaters do. You're a naive fool if you think otherwise.

Armand2REP
05-21-2013, 06:37 AM
Legit players don't get booted. Hackers and cheaters do. You're a naive fool if you think otherwise.

It has to be, GREE isn't going to boot a paying account. That is money out of their pocket.

DME
05-21-2013, 10:03 AM
lets assume he didn't hack his stats but maybe he did other shady things, possibly used "borrowed" credit card information to legitimately buy gold?

Posting lewd/racist remarks on peoples walls, receiving gold/cash and then making fraudulent charge backs.

It is possible that it is a mistake also. "To err is human" after all.

Edit:
Please note these are just reasons why somebody may be banned. I am in no way implying that this is what those players did, as I don't know any of them.

SlashRacer
05-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Grees support absolutely sucks! Their lack of support is a known issue and is non existant! Someone please tell me how a company who owns a game that has 10,000-20,000 players can not respond to a support ticket within 10 days? Apple has over a billion users and replies to support tickets within 30 minutes!

I was banned and I am guilty! I charged back a vault of cash I purchased by mistake. I meant to purchase a vault of gold. We were in the middle of a battle and I rushed to make purchase. I filled out a support ticket immediately as soon as it happened. I immediately received the generic email that they would get back with me. 7-10 days later I received an email that my case was closed. Nothing was resolved. I went to apple and received my refund within 48 hours.

I am guilty of violating GREEs TOS because GREE did not take care of the support ticket! Perhaps the GREE employees should stop playing the game and work on their customer service!

This is actually a blessing that this has happened. I am no longer sucked into the pixelated fake gold and fake money and living a normal life. THANK YOU GREE for helping me break my addiction.

p.s. if all of your games get pulled from the app store for you being in noncompliance with apples policies, you can thank me!

Rabs
05-21-2013, 11:20 AM
We also had a play get banned during the first hours of the event. Just have to move on.

CrankUpThatDiesel
05-21-2013, 11:48 AM
I really want to know why Skittles changed the green skittle from lime to Gree(n) apple. I've sent in 2,000 tickets since February and get nothing. I know this was Gree's doing, because who in their right mind chooses green apple over lime? The apple taste is just too overbearing

DME
05-21-2013, 12:10 PM
ooh wow lol ok if that's what happened he deserved to get the boot

Sorry, I wasn't saying that's what they did, I was just giving more possibilities.
I don't know any of these guys, so have no clue. Sorry if my post was misleading.

Edited my previous post to avoid any further confusion.

Opinvu
05-21-2013, 12:43 PM
Hacking is the modern word for its Magic. I don't understand what happened so it must be a hack. Just like when the bible was written....the sun went dark the world is ending! Oh wait it's just an eclipse not angry gods... Salem witch trials....didn't understand alchemy so it must be magic, burn the witch! Hacking is a term people like to use to make them sound smart or easily explain away the unknown. Gree doesn't like you talking about it because it heresy. Sacrilegious if you will. You can't say god isn't perfect in church. You can't yell fire in a crowded elevator, and your cant say Gree is vulnerable code slops. And oh boy you best not say Obama lied or global warming is a farse! Ahhhhhh! My sensitive ears! I just read what i wrote...I'm melting from the cancerous words! Melting.....

My advise to complaints like this has always been let the credit card companies fight for you. Get refunds. Get your money back, buy a real game. Demanding their resolution or fix for your problem is why our government is the way it is now. Nannies leading lemmings to the promise cage.

Tell the IRS Gree is pro Tea party... Lol call OCEA

Speed ump
05-21-2013, 05:43 PM
Sky, though they may have been great guys for the time that you knew them, be assured that something was amiss with their games. The fact that it's happened to three in the same faction is even more telling. I agree with a previous poster, the fact that he gave p and deleted his game so quickly. If my team needed me, and the one was the close, I would fight to get my game back, not give up after a quick, oh well, I'm fed up. I promise I've dealt with a lot more issues, problems, and frustrations than your friend might have in his time in this game, and I would still have argued my case if I were in the right. You may have been unaware of what was going on.

Sirius
05-21-2013, 06:00 PM
Hiyas,

If your having issues with your account kindly send in a ticket and they will sort the issue out for you. Please note the forum rules below regarding discussions such as these.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

Thread has run it's course so going to close it. Thanks to those that noted the rules and tried to help.

/closed