PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what a war without.......

rosko247
05-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Since Gree seems to be imposing things to try to get more money out of people, I wonder what a war without gold usage would look like. Gree would still give the option to buy gold but players refuse to buy it for the month. I think those ranked at the top may not be at the top, but most importantly, I think that would be the end of the game for everyone because Gree would end up needing to lay off a significant number of it's staff.

Interesting.

BigMoney
05-20-2013, 04:28 PM
If gold was not allowed for anyone, it's likely the top syndicates would still be at the top, mainly because of the stat differential. You could be in a top 25 syndicate and still be unable to hit a single member of Fight Club, for instance (and 99.99% chance that if any of them hit your level 200+ players, they would win). There might be a small amount of shuffling at the top, but the major brackets would likely remain the same. Having stronger players would mean less wasted attacks, which would be at a premium if you only got 6 per battle.

Edit: I don't want to be rude, but it wouldn't be too hard to figure out the syndicates it would effect. There are certain syndicates that have a lot of weak players, but spend a disproportionate amount of gold. And that's all you need really, is to find one good target and just unload on that one guy for the hour.

rosko247
05-20-2013, 04:55 PM
If gold was not allowed for anyone, it's likely the top syndicates would still be at the top, mainly because of the stat differential. You could be in a top 25 syndicate and still be unable to hit a single member of Fight Club, for instance (and 99.99% chance that if any of them hit your level 200+ players, they would win). There might be a small amount of shuffling at the top, but the major brackets would likely remain the same. Having stronger players would mean less wasted attacks, which would be at a premium if you only got 6 per battle.

Edit: I don't want to be rude, but it wouldn't be too hard to figure out the syndicates it would effect. There are certain syndicates that have a lot of weak players, but spend a disproportionate amount of gold. And that's all you need really, is to find one good target and just unload on that one guy for the hour.

Makes sense.

What do you think would happen to Gree if all players stopped using gold for a month?

cooch
05-20-2013, 05:08 PM
Makes sense.

What do you think would happen to Gree if all players stopped using gold for a month?

Won't happen so no use in speculating. It's the volume of sales numbers that count. You can track that simply by going to Droid or Itunes top seller apps.....if CC falls out of 100 then it's having the wrong effect on game.

BigMoney
05-20-2013, 05:12 PM
I don't know, probably lash out at their best customers again. :rolleyes: