PDA

View Full Version : Zone Masteries

Eunuchorn
05-20-2013, 02:27 PM
How can I tell what needs to be attacked in order to get zone Masteries?
I'm assuming MW is like the other games where getting to 5/5 gives a skill point

Thief
05-20-2013, 02:31 PM
You see the Arrows? Those are what you have to hit to "master" the lvl. Obviously you have to do it 5 different times.

Don't confuse those with the Green LTQ Arrows or Mission objective arrows (although manytimes they overlap)

weedam
05-20-2013, 02:35 PM
The arrows have not been showing up for me lately, so I basically have to guess what targets i need to hit. I've got an android galaxy-- hoping the next update will fix this.

Eunuchorn
05-20-2013, 05:02 PM
It's me too Weedam; if other people aren't having this issue, backup/sync your phone then reinstall MW, see if it fixes.

vNastIER
05-20-2013, 05:18 PM
The arrows have not been showing up for me lately, so I basically have to guess what targets i need to hit. I've got an android galaxy-- hoping the next update will fix this.

did you make sure the "level toggle" is green under the settings menu. took me forever to figure that one out lol (way back when ;) _)

KFH
05-20-2013, 05:27 PM
did you make sure the "level toggle" is green under the settings menu. took me forever to figure that one out lol (way back when ;) _)LOl that one took me awhile to learn too :)