PDA

View Full Version : Wow new unique boost for Top 10 unit

Baraka
05-20-2013, 01:59 PM
No....no it's not sorry to get your hopes up. Same old crap !!!

Thief
05-20-2013, 02:02 PM
1....2....3 strikes your out! Apparently they don't care about the top 10. They offer better prizes in the lower tiers. I really have to question the crativity if your going to recycle the same boost 3x in a row for top 10.

Bravo Zulu
05-20-2013, 02:26 PM
1....2....3 strikes your out! Apparently they don't care about the top 10. They offer better prizes in the lower tiers. I really have to question the crativity if your going to recycle the same boost 3x in a row for top 10.

Better prizes in the lower tiers? You get those same prizes, right? If you don't want those top ones anymore, you guys can always sit out and let us try... :) Really, we are just thinking of you! After a few times not getting them maybe they will look ok again. We would sacrifice and try to get them if you want- anything to help. Hehe.

(This was friendly banter. Not meant as a mean jab, or as a sarcastic dismissal of your post). Our prizes in the lower tiers are really the same to us too. But they are ok. It's the ranking we want anyway, not the prize. At least for us.

We still think they look nice and shiny! Lol. From where we sit...

Chaomeister
05-20-2013, 04:51 PM
I have never seen first-world problems more finely exemplified.

Thief
05-20-2013, 04:55 PM
@Bravo Zulu haha i certainly don't mind Friendly banter.

Yes we get the prizes in the lower tiers. I feel like most of the bonuses on the lower Tiers have the better prizes (excluding top 3) Top 3 gets awesome prizes (as they should) but then it feels like gree doesn't really care about top 10 prize by recycling the Bonus time and time again.

Ranger4Life
05-20-2013, 05:29 PM
The top100 prize will give me a larger boost than the top10 prize.

Each will add more than 10k gold worth of LE's could though.

Bravo Zulu
05-20-2013, 09:46 PM
@Thief & Ranger4Life

Wouldn't it be cool if we could set up a flea market? Some sort of swap meet maybe. We could barter and trade units you know, if you just have more +5 air attack than you really need. I also think we should explore indentured servant hood. You know, for that faction member that just won't behave and needs to be taught the value of spending time in game. We could make his little avatar clean the Curraugh buildings of the top factions in exchange for a one of your + one valor units you don't need because they don't stack anyway.

I'm just sayin' there has to be a way. I'm worried because lately when I open the app my little avatar is sitting on the top of a modest level 3 recycling plant. I think she is considering jumping. :)

Thief
05-20-2013, 10:02 PM
@ Bravo Zulu tell her not to jump! Theres sooo much to live for!

I'm liking the idea for sure however i would always bring caution to the wind. It would need to carefully scripted to create equal barter trades or people would find a way to manipulate it.

Anything to bring new aspects to the game though i would be interested in.

Bravo Zulu
05-21-2013, 04:48 AM
@ Bravo Zulu tell her not to jump! Theres sooo much to live for!

I'm liking the idea for sure however i would always bring caution to the wind. It would need to carefully scripted to create equal barter trades or people would find a way to manipulate it.

Anything to bring new aspects to the game though i would be interested in.

There she is! I think it's a cry for help... ;)

I am a cow
05-21-2013, 04:53 AM
There she is! I think it's a cry for help... ;)

da hell thats funny