PDA

View Full Version : Top 250 in Columbia - 20 spots available! Merge now...

RetroEd
05-20-2013, 01:54 PM
Okay, we had a great time in Columbia with the top 20 guys primarily responsible for the 2.2million and our strong finishing position in the Top 250.

Again though, we found ourselves have to spend 100s in order to pull along 20 players that did little to contribute towards this result.

Whilst we do not mind helping the odd one or two enthusiastic individual, carry 20 is taking it a bit too far and not fair.

We need to replace the bottom half of our faction with players willing to commit 50K minimum WD Points per Event, so gold is not required, but realistically, it would be desirable! They must also tick the following boxes:- Level 100, Minimum Attack & Defence 150,000, Minimum allies 500, be willing to join our website and chat rooms to swap ideas, hints and tips etc and finally contribute 25% of daily income until we have secured all bonuses...

The Second Team will be drawn from both our factions and comprise those good players unable to hit 50K per event but who remain valuable assets to the Faction. Will also nurture new talent along the way, offering an effective accelerated career path straight into the top team. It also opens up the opportuity for sickness and holiday coverage etc...

Our faction bonuses:-

Health Regen: -18%
Building output: +10%
Building Defense: +25%
Infantry Defense: +30% (maxed out)
Infantry Attack: +10%
Ground Defense: +20%
Ground Attack: +5%
Air Defense: +15%
Sea Defense: +10%
Guild Size: 44
Communication: Professional Faction Website, Forum and chat room

Please don't try and suggest we all move across to yours especially when your stats are lower than ours! We are looking for a Faction willing to to swap our bottom players for their top players creating a new super team where everything becomes fairer! Your old faction would be recycled and nothing lost as it becomes a home for the 2nd team. Our website and infrastructure would be adapted to include you all too...

Please PM me if genuinely interested!

chipotle123
05-20-2013, 04:05 PM
i am a very active player
my stats are attack: 68k and defense: 72k.
i have 500 allies and am a level 58
i have most limited eddition buildings like: alexandria, jani, currah at a level 8, aslo 2 train stations
thank you,
Gus

RetroEd
05-25-2013, 09:35 AM
Individual players may apply too... Must meet minimum stats mentioned in opening post...

shadow2actual
05-27-2013, 10:31 AM
This is Gen Mac and I'm an officer with the Horsemen of doom. Wondering if you were still looking for a merger, if possible, be interested in joining us. We finished top 75 in Ireland and cut alot of dead weight after finishing top 250 in columbia. We have our most dedicated players still left with 12 open slots. We would even be open to keeping your faction as a sister faction, could be a win for all of us, even better win when we crack top 50 together. Let me know what you guys think.
Health Regen -26%
Infantry Attack +10%
Infantry Defense +30%
Ground Defense +20%
Air Defense +15%
Sea Defense +10
Building Defense +20%
Building Output +10%
Ground Attack +5%
Guild Member Increase +22

RetroEd
05-30-2013, 03:05 AM
If you have a few good guys/girls, we are interested.

Our trend is upwards and our aim to achieve the Top 100, modest. We are not a superfaction looking to blast our way to the top... just a friendly bunch of guys and girls having a bit of fun, spreading costs fairly and maintaining a comfortable, affordable position.

4 slots immediately available, more for the right bunch!