PDA

View Full Version : FAO GREE Commercial Director

MrTL
05-20-2013, 01:21 PM
On the few occasions that I have felt the need to send an email to a corporation I normally feel safe in the knowledge that as an ABC1 Male I am a valued customer but I am not as confident sending this email.

Personally I do not always agree with the adage that the customer is always right but when there is a groundswell of negative feeling towards corporation I feel it is imperative that management listen.

I personally question the sustainability of Crime City if GREE persist in ignoring the concerns of its members. It is no secret that the amount of gold spent/consumed in the last war considerably dropped on previous wars. It is my opinion that this downward trend will continue until such a stage that you address your customers concerns.

It is my opinion that the three most important issues that need to be addressed is:
1. One war a month max. The frequency of wars and the money required just to tread water against the other groups is unfair.
2. Better handling of cheaters, glitchers, and hackers. We have proof that you have continually allowed proven hackers back into the game because they spend gold, while allowing their hacked inventory to remain. This is unacceptable to those who are paying to keep up.
3. Return the gold bonus to being vault oriented. With the amount of money being dumped into this game, the way the program was changed in the cover of darkness without alerting the members is unacceptable and raising the requirements for bonuses only robs players of more money than they are already dumping into the game.

Kind regards,
T.

MrTL
05-20-2013, 01:22 PM
Copy of ticket & letter posted to GREE

IBTL
05-20-2013, 01:29 PM
Ibtl ......

MrTL
05-20-2013, 01:34 PM
Ibtl ......

I don't think this one will be locked.

LF Raven
05-20-2013, 01:41 PM
;)
On the few occasions that I have felt the need to send an email to a corporation I normally feel safe in the knowledge that as an ABC1 Male I am a valued customer but I am not as confident sending this email.

Personally I do not always agree with the adage that the customer is always right but when there is a groundswell of negative feeling towards corporation I feel it is imperative that management listen.

I personally question the sustainability of Crime City if GREE persist in ignoring the concerns of its members. It is no secret that the amount of gold spent/consumed in the last war considerably dropped on previous wars. It is my opinion that this downward trend will continue until such a stage that you address your customers concerns.

It is my opinion that the three most important issues that need to be addressed is:
1. One war a month max. The frequency of wars and the money required just to tread water against the other groups is unfair.
2. Better handling of cheaters, glitchers, and hackers. We have proof that you have continually allowed proven hackers back into the game because they spend gold, while allowing their hacked inventory to remain. This is unacceptable to those who are paying to keep up.
3. Return the gold bonus to being vault oriented. With the amount of money being dumped into this game, the way the program was changed in the cover of darkness without alerting the members is unacceptable and raising the requirements for bonuses only robs players of more money than they are already dumping into the game.

Kind regards,
T.

I second that!!! (SIG)

Acidist
05-20-2013, 01:44 PM
I am with you MrTL

AZZ.
05-20-2013, 01:46 PM
SIG. Is all I have to say

wa7sh
05-20-2013, 01:56 PM
once a month? DISAGREE.
BUT OTHERS SIG

Sexc_Jess
05-20-2013, 02:30 PM
A war every 2 weeks is a disgrace and so is the stats inflation that makes the old gear worthless. So wrong.

Swedevil
05-20-2013, 02:38 PM
One thing you have to remember is that this is a company and they are in it for the money. If you are going to ask them to cut back on what they think is making money, offer suggestions. You tell them why its not a good idea and what would be and why. This is the way every company does things for the most part. Power point presentation anyone?

Illuminati
05-20-2013, 02:54 PM
I have a feeling that Gree knows the writing is on the wall as far as the end of this game. That's why they've been completing ignoring the player base and pumping out event after event after event, usually more than one event at a time. I can't imagine that this type of business model can be sustained long term - unless the heavy spenders in this game are so addicted or have such a huge sunk cost factor that they continue feeding into Gree's game plan. It should be apparent to everyone that Gree's primary focus is sqeezing as much money as it can from players while it can. The 24 hour gold sale Gree had at the beginning of the past war was a big FU to those who threatened a boycott. There was no posts or comments from Gree as to the reasoning of the limited sale period. For that matter, Gree doesn't have to say anything with respect to the game because it knows people will keep spending money on gold. Notice how the only time you see a post from a Gree representative is to penalize someone? At least when CM Mark was around, he gave at least SOME feedback, albeit minimal, as to what was going on behind closed doors.

Remember when the M4A1 rifle was nerfed because of "balance" issues? lol This game has completely become gold-centric with absolutely no concern for balance. The stronger (i.e. those who buy gold) continue to get stronger, further widening the gap with casual players. As long as you choose (yes it's a choice) to keep spending gold on this game, regardless of whatever issues you might have with it, Gree has no incentive to change anything.

$Heisenberg$
05-20-2013, 02:54 PM
A war every 2 weeks is a disgrace and so is the stats inflation that makes the old gear worthless. So wrong.

mean every 11 Days?

Gingeasian
05-20-2013, 03:00 PM

Kind regards,
T.

CONGRATULATIONS you are the 33858583048791st person to create a thread like this

outbackhat
05-20-2013, 05:15 PM
It seems Gree(d) is trying their best to kill a cash cow. While gold spenders keep game "free", the company is doing it's best to stop spending by having constant events that have become a bidding war on how much gold a player is willing to spend. As a game for enjoyment it is feeble minded for Gree(d) to believe we will neglect personal financial obligations for a game. If eliminating a majority of average spenders is the goal it is working. S.I.G.