PDA

View Full Version : Dont join the hell fire club they just use you for your gold then boot you

thizznation2169420
05-20-2013, 01:19 PM
DONT JOIN THE HELL FIRE CLUB THEY ARE TOTAL SCUM THEY JUST USE YOU FOR YOUR GOLD THEN BOOT YOU RIGHT AFTER THE WAR IS OVER THERES NO LEADERSHIP NO ORGANIZATION THEY JUST USE PEOPLE THE LEADER IS GARBAGE THE OFFICERS DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THERE DOING PEOPLE HITTING PEOPLE way under there attack and just losing over an over just the heads up dont join the hell fire club they will use you for your gold DONT JOIN THE HELL FIRE CLUB

Gunflame
05-20-2013, 01:26 PM
Confirmed for Butthurt. This syndicate already has a questionable reputation because of the previous war. You seem to be on a high from just getting kick though

AFed
05-20-2013, 01:29 PM
Confirmed for Butthurt. This syndicate already has a questionable reputation because of the previous war. You seem to be on a high from just getting kick though

With the rep thing I think your confusing with HellsCalls group

thizznation2169420
05-20-2013, 01:33 PM
It was more then 15 of are group that got cut the min ip were 75k and we all hit that mark i have screen shots of all our points the hell fire club are totally scum bags dont join them they use you for your gold then boot you trust me there garbage

wa7sh
05-20-2013, 02:05 PM
"No Gold, No Cold"

BigMoney
05-20-2013, 02:09 PM
Well, I wanted to thank the Hellfire group for matching up with us twice and scoring me some big points each time :D

Gunflame
05-20-2013, 02:15 PM
My mistake then.

Julian80
05-20-2013, 02:36 PM
You got your prizes though, yes?

thizznation2169420
05-20-2013, 02:47 PM
yah we all got our prizes this was are 2nd war with them packer heights we finished top 25 and we spent vaults of gold all our players scored 130k in packer heights and 75k in the last event i have screen shots total bs and they booted us right after war the hellfire club is going down hill please no one join there syndicate they will just use u for your gold then boot u trust me there scum bags i have all there players stats if anyone wants them

Sandukan
05-20-2013, 03:27 PM
So you're saying that Hell fire has vacancies?
Good to know.

thizznation2169420
05-20-2013, 03:50 PM
yah they were out of top 25 before packer heights then my group joins hell fire club an we placed top25 then we barley placed top 50 this war and they booted my whole group they just wantyour gold no loyalty at all no organization no officers on to declare war when we had 15 people on with full health just sitting there there leader is garbage and all there officers always threatening to boot you if u dont reply to there post right before war we lost 3 of our heavy gold players cause they couldnt stand the leader hello kitty garbage dont join them they only want your gold then they will boot you

Sandukan
05-20-2013, 03:59 PM
So you are looking for a new syndicate?

75K influence points in war is the minimum buy in and you don't have to respond to leaders garbage.
Just show up and tap for 3 days. Hell......sorry....heck you can just show up one day and contribute that 75K and we squared away.

Backed by a very strong clan. Nothing to do with hell or fire although we have frequented Hades.

thizznation2169420
05-20-2013, 04:10 PM
yah thats what there min was and i have screen shots of all my players over 75k points and some over 300k 200k 100k we are going to start our own syndicate so we dont have to deal with all the drama we just want to have fun and kick a s s while we do it but thanks for the offer

Ram
05-20-2013, 04:26 PM
where did you guys finish?

Sandukan
05-20-2013, 04:30 PM
Fine.
But when you guys don't do well in the wars its gonna be awkward kicking each other out.
At least we would kick you all out together.

the_brein
05-20-2013, 04:47 PM
You are obviously very eager and motivated to play the game. It always sucks to boot players. Especially when they met all your requirements. The only thing I can add is:

This was a bit of a wonky war. I'm not trying to make excuses for anyone. But with the boycott, top syndicates were probably scrambling to modify untested strategies. Perhaps that was the confusion you saw.

That's a top syndicate we're talking about. Gold alone doesn't get you top spot. As much as we may thing it does. It requires some heavy coordination.

BigMoney
05-20-2013, 04:59 PM
You are obviously very eager and motivated to play the game. It always sucks to boot players. Especially when they met all your requirements. The only thing I can add is:

This was a bit of a wonky war. I'm not trying to make excuses for anyone. But with the boycott, top syndicates were probably scrambling to modify untested strategies. Perhaps that was the confusion you saw.

That's a top syndicate we're talking about. Gold alone doesn't get you top spot. As much as we may thing it does. It requires some heavy coordination.

What the hell are you talking about? There's not much coordination in having players hit the hideout, other players hit opposing players (or at least those of interest, eg. level 200+) once and record their stats, and then having every player attack their best target. And if you're a top 25 team, you're going to see the same syndicates multiple times, which saves you the effort the second time around. The only thing wrong with your "gold alone doesn't get you a top spot" is the minor detail of having stats good enough to at least hit an opposing syndicate's weakest player (e.g if you're hoping to hit someone in FC, you need at least a 300k+ attack). But even with terrible stats, you'll eventually get a matchup with a team well below yours which would give you the opportunity to dump gold for the hour.

thizznation2169420
05-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Fine.
But when you guys don't do well in the wars its gonna be awkward kicking each other out.
At least we would kick you all out together.
not to worried we have people with stats over 400k 300k 200k and 150k and we are all gold players and we are a tight little family that knows how to get things done we work really well with each other we would never can anybody in are group we all know what we are capable of doing we just need to get all these bonuses its going to take some time 2 months time were talking

Sandukan
05-20-2013, 05:13 PM
What the hell are you talking about? There's not much coordination in having players hit the hideout, other players hit opposing players (or at least those of interest, eg. level 200+) once and record their stats, and then having every player attack their best target. And if you're a top 25 team, you're going to see the same syndicates multiple times, which saves you the effort the second time around. The only thing wrong with your "gold alone doesn't get you a top spot" is the minor detail of having stats good enough to at least hit an opposing syndicate's weakest player (e.g if you're hoping to hit someone in FC, you need at least a 300k+ attack). But even with terrible stats, you'll eventually get a matchup with a team well below yours which would give you the opportunity to dump gold for the hour.
LOL
You are funny.
Hit an opponents weakest player lol lol lol

BigMoney
05-20-2013, 05:14 PM
Weakest high level player, yes. Not sure I see the joke.

Sandukan
05-20-2013, 05:24 PM
Weakest high level player, yes. Not sure I see the joke.
No worries.

How did your syndicate finish?

StrongHammer
05-20-2013, 05:36 PM
their bunch brought in a lot of drama in with them. we lost good people because of it. they did not follow the rules or the officers, on first battle at all. during second battle they were already planning to move out. we saw all their wall posts recruiting within the club for their new syndicate. we just had to boot them. they are just upset we got the drop on them and booted them before they could do even more recruiting. beware with these guys. we are not the first syndicate screwed by them they join in, do their own thing regardless of any planning or order. they have been planning to leave for a long time. we waited untill all got their bonuses, posted a message on forum thanking all for participation and telling them sorry it didnt work out. now they are all butthurt because we found them out and kicked them out... anybody else that found anybody recruiting for another syndicate within their ranks would boot them the first second hopefully depriving them of bonuses. we had the decency of waiting for their bonuses to kick in.

thizznation2169420
05-20-2013, 05:52 PM
their bunch brought in a lot of drama in with them. we lost good people because of it. they did not follow the rules or the officers, on first battle at all. during second battle they were already planning to move out. we saw all their wall posts recruiting within the club for their new syndicate. we just had to boot them. they are just upset we got the drop on them and booted them before they could do even more recruiting. beware with these guys. we are not the first syndicate screwed by them they join in, do their own thing regardless of any planning or order. they have been planning to leave for a long time. we waited untill all got their bonuses, posted a message on forum thanking all for participation and telling them sorry it didnt work out. now they are all butthurt because we found them out and kicked them out... anybody else that found anybody recruiting for another syndicate within their ranks would boot them the first second hopefully depriving them of bonuses. we had the decency of waiting for their bonuses to kick in.total bs they were already planning on giving us the boot they didnt use any gold they made us do all the work scouting posting stats no leadership and no officers on to declare war and they lost 3 of there heavy hitters because the leader hello kitty threatening the rock beerman and katlyin if they didnt reply to her post that everyone was going to be on probation and givin the boot so beerman the rock and katlyin i have screen shots of there post on there wall saying they were leaving cause of hello kitty they had over 15 players that didnt make the 75k min and all my players had hit the mark of 75k i have screen shots so dont lie stronghammer u stepped down knowing we didnt like hello kitty an all her demands we are all grown men and woman hello kitty treated us like we were children so tell the whole story stronghammer before we got there they never made top 25 as soon as my gold crew comes in we place top25 this war they made us do all the work spend all or gold to make that last push for top 50 then they boot us out he never posted anything on forum wall say thanks before he booted us dont trust this syndicate they dont even know what they are doing garbage syndicate when we first joined the hell fire club stronghammer said hes know for booting out players fast enough so they dont get there rewards him his self said it right stronghammer dont lie now be a man why did u lose beerman and the rock and katlyin

BigMoney
05-20-2013, 06:12 PM
No worries.

How did your syndicate finish?

15th place.

the_brein
05-20-2013, 06:17 PM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s210/the_brein/3e300add3317a988316607c80c03295c.jpg

Btrash
05-20-2013, 06:54 PM
total bs they were already planning on giving us the boot they didnt use any gold they made us do all the work scouting posting stats no leadership and no officers on to declare war and they lost 3 of there heavy hitters because the leader hello kitty threatening the rock beerman and katlyin if they didnt reply to her post that everyone was going to be on probation and givin the boot so beerman the rock and katlyin i have screen shots of there post on there wall saying they were leaving cause of hello kitty they had over 15 players that didnt make the 75k min and all my players had hit the mark of 75k i have screen shots so dont lie stronghammer u stepped down knowing we didnt like hello kitty an all her demands we are all grown men and woman hello kitty treated us like we were children so tell the whole story stronghammer before we got there they never made top 25 as soon as my gold crew comes in we place top25 this war they made us do all the work spend all or gold to make that last push for top 50 then they boot us out he never posted anything on forum wall say thanks before he booted us dont trust this syndicate they dont even know what they are doing garbage syndicate when we first joined the hell fire club stronghammer said hes know for booting out players fast enough so they dont get there rewards him his self said it right stronghammer dont lie now be a man why did u lose beerman and the rock and katlyin

You must be pregnant, because you missed all your periods.

thizznation2169420
05-20-2013, 07:01 PM
lol i don't care about grammar just wanted to get to the point the hellfire club is garbage they use you for your gold then boot you right after war bs

Btrash
05-20-2013, 07:35 PM
lol i don't care about grammar just wanted to get to the point the hellfire club is garbage they use you for your gold then boot you right after war bs
It is hard to understand that garbled mess of a paragraph, if it can be called it. If you want to be taken seriously, why don't you lay out the information in a more easily read format so people will actually read what you wrote.

Chris Hill
05-20-2013, 07:45 PM
DONT JOIN THE HELL FIRE CLUB THEY ARE TOTAL SCUM THEY JUST USE YOU FOR YOUR GOLD THEN BOOT YOU RIGHT AFTER THE WAR IS OVER THERES NO LEADERSHIP NO ORGANIZATION THEY JUST USE PEOPLE THE LEADER IS GARBAGE THE OFFICERS DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THERE DOING PEOPLE HITTING PEOPLE way under there attack and just losing over an over just the heads up dont join the hell fire club they will use you for your gold DONT JOIN THE HELL FIRE CLUB

Okay. I was going to be a smart ass and make a grammar comment, but Samuel L Jackson has beaten me to it, and we don't mess with Bad M******F******. So I'll stick to arguing the point.

You were part of a syndicate that has kicked you out straight after the war, when you had met their minimum IP standards and has spent gold to get them into the top 50.

Firstly, by being part of a syndicate that finished top 50, you got the prizes. You, as a responsible adult, made a decision to purchase gold and spend it in this fashion. You wanted the prize, so spent the money. They didn't want to spend the money, so were accepting if they did not get the prize. This looks like a simple case of Buyer's Remorse.

Secondly, since you are obviously such a personable, capable and generous individual, I am sure that you will find another syndicate more suitable to your desires. And, should you then meet THC in the next war, feel free to take pleasure in exacting whatever revenge you feel you deserve.

Have a pleasant day.

$Heisenberg$
05-20-2013, 08:10 PM
It is hard to understand that garbled mess of a paragraph, if it can be called it. If you want to be taken seriously, why don't you lay out the information in a more easily read format so people will actually read what you wrote.

or it could be that you are a bit retarded aswell. I make a dot before here so you understand this time.

thizznation2169420
05-20-2013, 08:21 PM
or it could be that you are a bit retarded aswell. I make a dot before here so you understand this time.i know your a memeber of the hellfire club its all good everyone knows what the hellfire club is about gold using booting syndicate and your members have weak stats and dont even know what they are doing some of there members were hitting rivals when the wall was still up hitting rivals with the same defense as there attack an wondering why they were losing come on man really you guys were garbage pull your head out your

Swedevil
05-20-2013, 08:41 PM
I'm still a little confused as to why you kept spending gold if you knew they were using you and not spending. If I'm in a syndicate that is imploding like that and I'm being taken advantage of, I'm going to simply let them know that I will continue to put forth my effort but that gold will not be used unless it's equally required from all members. I would then come to the forums and start scouting another syndicate to take me in as soon as the war is over. I'm not waiting for them to kick me out.

the_brein
05-20-2013, 08:55 PM
I'm still a little confused as to why you kept spending gold if you knew they were using you and not spending. If I'm in a syndicate that is imploding like that and I'm being taken advantage of, I'm going to simply let them know that I will continue to put forth my effort but that gold will not be used unless it's equally required from all members. I would then come to the forums and start scouting another syndicate to take me in as soon as the war is over. I'm not waiting for them to kick me out.probably the best of words this thread. Stop making sense dang it!

Dirtidawgidvas
05-21-2013, 03:16 AM
I'm still a little confused as to why you kept spending gold if you knew they were using you and not spending. If I'm in a syndicate that is imploding like that and I'm being taken advantage of, I'm going to simply let them know that I will continue to put forth my effort but that gold will not be used unless it's equally required from all members. I would then come to the forums and start scouting another syndicate to take me in as soon as the war is over. I'm not waiting for them to kick me out.

He didnt spend gold, nor ever purchases it. He obviously is a butthurt lil girl. Thizznation don't affiliate with haters. U better ask somebody.

Feng1234
05-21-2013, 04:47 AM

So damned true. Gold = points = high rank.

wa7sh
05-21-2013, 01:04 PM
exactly how much money do you spend a war to take you to the point were you want to quite?

Generik79
05-21-2013, 01:42 PM
I spent gold. I got my units. I did not buy future events. I bought that event and got it. What am I upset about? No one was robbed or mistreated. Move on.