PDA

View Full Version : Another Android issue?

Adm.J
05-20-2013, 12:24 PM
Has anyone else had a problem with the game crashing when going to your factions member list and trying to view members? I'm having this issue on two separate devices and wanted to check here before sending a ticket.

Some Random Clown
05-20-2013, 12:31 PM
It crashes everywhere. But yes there too. Constant rebooting and crashing during the war which has never improved since Brazil. Hampered play and rendered the player nearly worthless to us and generally not a pleasant game experience.

Adm.J
05-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Well this is something that was not an issue until this event and the missing members/zero allies/hitman problem.

vNastIER
05-20-2013, 12:58 PM
I just get the usual cocktail of random crashes. The best are when you find a heavily over vaulted guy and try to raid his base. That's my favorite one.

Cmdr_Vessery
05-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Similar issue with viewing faction members list... Was not present before, this is recent development for me with crashing while attempting to view a member in the faction list.

-Vessery

Bndawgs
05-21-2013, 10:21 AM
Game is now constantly crashing on my GS3. The game launches but immediately freezes and crashes. Am I just screwed now? I hope there is a fix soon so I could continue with the LTQ.

Philly982
05-21-2013, 05:46 PM
I just get the usual cocktail of random crashes. The best are when you find a heavily over vaulted guy and try to raid his base. That's my favorite one.

Hahaha! Please do not think I am laughing at you vNastIER, just merely laughing with you. I also love that one. And I love it even more when you finally can get back into the game that the player is no where to be found on your rival's list regardless of how many times you hit the refresh button.