PDA

View Full Version : From Top 4000 -> Top 1000 -> Top 500 -> Top 250: Join our journey

Mr. Pink
05-20-2013, 12:05 PM
TLDR: Top 250 faction recruiting. Very good bonuses. PM me if interested. If you are trying to coordinate a 3-4 person packaged deal, PM me. We can try and work something out.

Over the months we've gone through a lot of beatings but stayed focused and tried to get better every week. Like any low ranked faction we've gone through the range of emotions from the lows of questioning the faction's prospects as powerful members leave to the highs of faction mergers and the energy of having new members join who believe in the team.

Through it all our core members stayed loyal and committed to building an awesome faction. Today I can proudly say we are a top 250 faction with interesting characters from around the world. Some characters drive me crazy but I love them anyway lol Now comes the hard part...staying in top 250 and marching forward.

Join our journey!

What I'm looking for (not a deal breaker if you don't fit the description):

1.) U.S. based: We have a strong team in Europe and a small hyperactive group in the U.S. We'd like to balance out the faction a bit.

2.) At least 100k stats (unboosted) or (Level x 1,000) if you're over level 100: We do have a few lower stats players but match ups are getting harder for them to find targets.

3.) Organizers: I'm looking for future officers who can help organize battles. If you were the member that tried to organize battles for your current faction and were met with indifference, PM me.

4.) Gold users: We don't require gold in battle but it does help lol. Always encourage members to use gold on themselves doing events first, WD second.

PM me if interested. If you are trying to coordinate a 3-4 person packaged deal, PM me. We can try and work something out.

TWAG
05-23-2013, 01:29 PM
Bump

Looking for a good communicator with good stats. PM Mr. Pink if you're interested....which we all know you are!

Halo pirates
05-23-2013, 02:40 PM
Come join the Halo Pirates. 305246887 The only requirements we have is be a daily player, active in the wars and participate. Looking to fill 3 spots. Will upgrade if a team of 4 or more want to join. You must have fun, drama free, no cry babies. We formed this faction to of course win but be drama free. We have a proven system to fight in the wars.

Health Regen -9%
Building Defense 10%
Infantry Defense 10%
Guild Increase +2