PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous fight losses theory...

Infamous They
05-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Is it just me or did the ridiculous fight loss problem subside late Friday evening and remain subdued through the weekend only to return now (Monday)?

If anyone else noticed the same thing, here is my theory. Someone in the GREE office is manipulating the game. My guess would be without authorization. Before they left the office for the weekend, they put it back to "normal" and then when they returned on Monday, put their little tweak back in. Sounds crazy but what else can explain this?

warrends
05-20-2013, 10:47 AM
A tin foil hat can explain this, or at least what you said.

Software is software. It is NEVER perfect. EVER. Unfortunately this entire weekend has been screwed up from what I have seen. I've gone dead-even in wins/losses in dozens of battles against opponents whose defense is only 60%-70% of my attack. Sure there is an RNG involved (Random Number Generator, like rolling the dice), but there was (is!!!) clearly a software glitch. And my proof is that one of my faction members e-mailed GREE support who said that their SW bug involved showing YOUR full attack strength with bonuses, but NOT showing your opponent's full defense strength with bonuses. They admitted that outright via e-mail. So when you see that guy with 100K defense, he may actually be 110K or 130K or 150K. They said that SOME defense bonuses showed. That's even worse.

I hope this is only for for the WD event. It doesn't appear to be the case for PvP ... I don't think.

Web323
05-20-2013, 11:06 AM
Nope, it has been that way all weekend. Out of the 150 losses I have, 75 of them are phantom.

aliimran900
05-20-2013, 11:22 AM
Lost to someone 17 k when I am 35k no bonuses can trump 35 k

Procyon
05-20-2013, 11:24 AM
Seemed to only get better for me today. I still think hawking gold is behind the unbalanced matchups and attack results.

SGT Rud
05-20-2013, 11:34 AM
I am not saying that there isn't a glitch. I am just saying the with the enemy not showing you their bonuses would raise their def level. On top of that, you have units that are strong against. These should lower your attack against them by a percentage (that we dont know), and probably wont show you that on your attack on the battle screen. Plus skill points involved. From 17k to 35k, yes I can see that. That is a legitimate defense level to ward off a attack, under these circumstances. For some of the others, such as the 500k lost to 200k, less likely. Every one at least wants an answer on why this is happening, so they can prevent it in game and build a strategy around it.

Or we could use the search bar and look a page back to revive a thread on page two over this same topic. Oh wait, there is one on the top of this page, page one. look there are 4 threads on page 3 on the horrible stats glitch. I should make a thread on it too.

Web323
05-20-2013, 11:36 AM
The answer I was given was skill points to which I say BS!!!

Adm.J
05-20-2013, 11:49 AM
I've seen it in most of my battles this weekend. However, I can say in about 25% of the cases where it was screwed up, it was working out in my favor. Mostly I got beat by people I should have never lost to. But in more than a few, I beat people I had no right beating.

Infamous They
05-20-2013, 11:51 AM
Well there went my theory. It seemed to subside over the weekend for me but is now worse than ever.

NaRciS
05-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Half my faction werenot to bad, the others like me as been ridiculas I didn't beat one person, not one that had stats within 5 % of my attack, out of 300 battles... Not one! They ad to be at least 40% lower for me to stand a chance

boco78
05-20-2013, 12:57 PM
One of my teammates with 216k attack, lost to a guy with 57k defense...I hope Gree could explain this:mad:

Pakmom1
05-20-2013, 01:07 PM
I have two games going, one on droid & the other on ipad. Their stats are within a few thousand of each other, and the same bonuses apply to both.

I noticed the stats shown on my droid were pretty much always higher than what showed on my ipad. Hitting the same target on both, and the droid stats almost always showed higher levels, but also swung by up to 30k either direction.

Is there a known difference in how the data is viewed between ios & android?

Arnaud
05-20-2013, 11:23 PM
I used to have the issue of the weird losses last month, but not any more.

I'm assuming people who have that issue don't have many attack skill points. You guys should share how much you have.

I have 100 attack skill points, the same in defense, and I don't have the issue: i win most of the time against weaker players and I even win sometimes to stronger players.

My only issue now is that I don't have many health, so it's harder to do LTQs... If only I had known before!