PDA

View Full Version : Prompted for Apple ID Password Everytime CC is launched ...

Robin Hood
05-20-2013, 09:53 AM
Kind of annoying.

Started when I transferred over to my new iPhone 5 and tried to buy gold.

Anyone have a fix for this?

Illuminati
05-20-2013, 10:33 AM
Same thing's been happening to me ever since I tried to buy gold during the sale, which I didn't even get credit for.

Chicklet
05-20-2013, 05:16 PM
I have the same exact issue. I tried to buy gold and now it pops up constantly. I finally received credit for the gold but I can't make it stop and it is driving me nuts!

Justsimply
05-20-2013, 05:23 PM
I have the same exact issue. I tried to buy gold and now it pops up constantly. I finally received credit for the gold but I can't make it stop and it is driving me nuts!

Btw added you (in KA).. I don't add or remove people from my mafia as I'm at that secret amount so no one can see me.

that
05-20-2013, 05:24 PM
ME TOO! however, i still havent gotten my credit for gold

Chicklet
05-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Thanks and it took me a little over a week to get credit. I bought more gold this past war thinking it would stop the pop up but it didn't.

boraton
05-24-2013, 01:20 PM
Thanks and it took me a little over a week to get credit. I bought more gold this past war thinking it would stop the pop up but it didn't.

What did you do to finally get the gold? Just waited or did gree help you in any way?
Having the same problem since last sale, paid for it, the money has been transfered but
so far no gold...grrrrr :-(

Robin Hood
05-24-2013, 04:44 PM
What did you do to finally get the gold? Just waited or did gree help you in any way?
Having the same problem since last sale, paid for it, the money has been transfered but
so far no gold...grrrrr :-(

I sent a ticket to GREE. They deposited the gold a couple of days later, but I am still prompted for my Apple ID password every time I launch CC.

#firstworldproblems

Primal
05-25-2013, 09:32 AM
I have the same problem, I submitted a ticket on Wednesday and I haven't heard anything yet. I can't buy gold, it says I have something pending. They took my money though right away of course. And mine does it even when I'm not on cc. And the only reason I bought gold was to get the next level on the last hit list before it ended. Alot of good that did me! Lol

Ahhhh cc!!always finding new and different ways to *^#+ us!

Also when they give out the free gold I've only gotten it twice. It says it's gonna give it to me, by never does :(

captiva
05-27-2013, 04:31 AM
I just faced exactly the same problem today. Bought GOLD, never receive. Itune Id kept prompting me to key password every time I log into cc.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

Chicklet
05-27-2013, 06:36 AM
To get the gold I sent a ticket to Gree and it took them over a week to respond and
give me the credit. I sent in a ticket to Apple for the popup and they basically
said that its an app issue and to get with Gree. So I sent Gree another ticket and
I am still waiting to hear something from them. I am very annoyed that this is still
happening and it will not go away.

captiva
05-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Anyone tried delete the apps and reinstall?

Kidkiller
05-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Its nice this dumb bug just locked me out of my game! Damn it Gree. Got to wait till tommorow and try again. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but at the reinstll they just screw me cauze the game glitched on bit of gold that didn't get credited to my account... And now they just ask me to change my payment method even if my card have 120$ on it.

Kidkiller
05-27-2013, 07:34 PM
Nah Monte amd I never.

trick13
05-27-2013, 09:26 PM
hey ok, this sucks that it happens... but now I feel better that I have not just messed this whole thing up. I tried to buy gold and they charged me within minutes but now it says I already bought it but have not downloaded it yet.... have no idea what that means.... where would I download it from? any ideas?

will I have to write GREE to get the gold credit??? or does it just take awhile to receive? or do I just kiss 19.99 bye bye ????

thanks in advance !

Kidkiller
05-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Hahaha you got samething I have, write to GREE , they'll ask you for your receipt and will credit you. Bad Idea to uninstall and reinstall you'll be where I am. Locked out of the game.

captiva
05-28-2013, 01:16 AM
I am thinking uninstall but worry they will lock my account now.

Damn...sent GREE a tix together with my itune receipt but till now no respond from them :(

Can anyone from GREE contact me.

Ice Cream Man
05-28-2013, 06:12 AM
Same issue here. I had iTunes refund my money. Still being prompted for my password every time I open the game. Its also draining my battery by 13% per hour when not connected to wifi. Been over a week and no response from Gree. Check on the status of my tickets and they show "Awaiting assignment", so basicly, they've not even looked at them yet. Until the issue is resoloved no gold can be purchased.

Kidkiller
05-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Problem come from credit card for me. Got to wait for the bill to go down under my limits.

Assault and Flattery
05-28-2013, 05:27 PM
Hey guys, we're looking into this. Can some of you confirm that this happened after you received the purchase not downloaded error message? Does anyone have this problem who did NOT encounter that issue?

Illuminati
05-28-2013, 05:32 PM
Hey guys, we're looking into this. Can some of you confirm that this happened after you received the purchase not downloaded error message? Does anyone have this problem who did NOT encounter that issue?

I began getting the iTunes password prompt in conjunction with the popup message saying I already purchased the item (a vault of gold) but that it hasn't been downloaded yet. I emailed a copy of my iTunes receipt to Gree support and have yet to receive a response.

Ice Cream Man
05-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Finally got a response from Gree. They told me that it was an iTunes issue and that I needed to contact them. Told them that iTunes said it was a cc app issue. Provided Gree with the email from iTunes and a link to this thread. Haven't heard back.

captiva
05-29-2013, 01:04 AM
Anyone tried to delete the Apps and reinstall again?

captiva
05-29-2013, 01:10 AM
With the ticket number, where can I trace the status? Any link pls. Thank you.

Ice Cream Man
05-29-2013, 08:05 AM
here. https://games.gree-support.net/home

Kidkiller
05-29-2013, 09:01 AM
Hey guys, we're looking into this. Can some of you confirm that this happened after you received the purchase not downloaded error message? Does anyone have this problem who did NOT encounter that issue? Exactly, bought a 240 gold couple days ago and wasn't credited to me, when I click on it, it says: you have already bought this article but it ain't have downloaded yet.

Robin Hood
05-29-2013, 09:05 AM

I did not receive the "purchase not downloaded error message?"

My issues began after transferring my game from iPhone 4S to 5. The first time I tired to buy gold an Apple user agreement / credit card confirmation popped up. After confirming, gold did not deposit in my account.

Every subsequent CC launch and I am now prompted for my Apple ID password ...

Robin Hood
05-29-2013, 09:06 AM
[QUOTE=captiva;787508]Anyone tried to delete the Apps and reinstall again?[/QUOTE

I tried this and it didn't fix my issue ...

Kidkiller
05-29-2013, 09:42 AM
I tried the uninstall and reinstall and it sidn't worked.

captiva
05-30-2013, 12:22 AM
Anyone tried to transfer the game to iPad, perform a total delete on the iPhone 5, reset and install CC and transfer the game back. I think this should solve the problem.

JG75
05-30-2013, 08:44 AM
Just bought another gold package of 650 and as before when i bought the 1500 one i never rececived it but i get that stupid message that i already bought the package and i have to download it by pressing ok....of course nothing happens. The first time i went directly through itunes and got a complete refund this time i wrote to Gree......2 times i payed 2 times i dident get what i payed for. Very annoying.

To get the gold I sent a ticket to Gree and it took them over a week to respond and
give me the credit. I sent in a ticket to Apple for the popup and they basically
said that its an app issue and to get with Gree. So I sent Gree another ticket and
I am still waiting to hear something from them. I am very annoyed that this is still
happening and it will not go away.

JG75
05-30-2013, 08:49 AM

Me i started to get the insert itunes password just after i had the purchase not downloaded error message. Basically when i bought gold, got charged but never receviced it.

Ice Cream Man
05-30-2013, 09:49 AM
Got another response from Gree on these issues, they said the issue has been fixed! Haha what crap, not a damn thing has been fixed. Guess if you can't fix it, just pretend and tell everyone you have. What a joke!

Chicklet
06-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Well it's definitely not fixed, lol. I am still getting the iTunes pop up screen constantly when I am in cc. No response yet from the ticket I sent in with the screenshots. Hey Gree maybe you could throw some free gold our way for this inconvenience!

Pharon
06-01-2013, 11:28 AM
This happened to me after getting the 'purchase not downloaded' error message, 7 days ago. Credit card was charged no problem, but no gold was received (Vault of Gold). Subsequent lesser gold purchases were fine, no problem, though. And I have not yet heard back from GREE support.

Well it's definitely not fixed, lol. I am still getting the iTunes pop up screen constantly when I am in cc. No response yet from the ticket I sent in with the screenshots. Hey Gree maybe you could throw some free gold our way for this inconvenience!
Same here, and free gold for all this trouble would certainly lessen the sting.

HaywoodSlap
06-02-2013, 11:16 AM

I had this problem and did not receive a "purchase not downloaded" error message. Although to be fair I haven't dared try another gold purchase after the first one failed to credit me the gold I bought.

However, I resolved the constant prompts for my Apple password by uninstalling Crime City and reinstalling Crime City HD (didn't have HD version before). It didn't help with my missing gold, but at least I am no longer prompted for my Apple password every time I start the game.

Schlampina
06-05-2013, 12:08 PM
A syndicate-member of me has the same problem. do you have any response from gree?

savneetj
06-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Kind of annoying.

Started when I transferred over to my new iPhone 5 and tried to buy gold.

Anyone have a fix for this?

I had same problem and I fixed it be changing apple id password online.

the_brein
06-05-2013, 02:03 PM
I had same problem and I fixed it be changing apple id password online.hmmmmmm

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s210/the_brein/2B967BB9-8750-41FD-8E8C-7422AC3913EB-22429-00000A82A290222C.jpg

Umma have to give this a try.

Ice Cream Man
06-05-2013, 04:33 PM

Mine started after I got that message.

captiva
06-05-2013, 11:50 PM
How to solve this POP UP. GREE Replied my message asking if everything is fine. Its so crappy....not was done except an acknowledge crappy reply. How to buy gold???? High risk man...this game.

FilthyRich
06-05-2013, 11:59 PM
I'm with everyone on this. I started to get the stupid Apple ID pop up screen right after I made a purchase.... this purchase which I never received. When I tried re-purchasing at the same price point it kept telling me that I have already purchased this item and that it just has not been downloaded yet.

I ended up purchasing the 110 gold at $7.99 and that went through fine. Which I used just in time to finish the last LTQ in normal mode.

But I still am missing the gold, although not much, and this freakin' pop up screen is really annoying. Can't wait until its fixed.

Cheers,
Filthy Rich

JJY824
06-06-2013, 06:08 AM
I have the same problem as everyone here. Not getting any responses from GREE. And also free gold would definitely help ease ill feelings of this inconvenience

TRAZ
06-06-2013, 07:05 AM
GREE, this hasn't been fixed yet. Please address this matter and provide a resolution.

Primal
06-06-2013, 09:35 AM
I have the same issue but it isn't limited to when I start the game and it started at the same time I tried to buy gold.

I sent a ticket in and a week later I got an automated response asking if this was fixed, I replied back with no.

I guess they thought I bought a magic fix it want over that week so they wouldn't have to do anything.

Then they replied asking me to send them screen shots with proof that I bought gold, wtf! They can't do that? I mean seriously, what kind of hacks are running this thing that I have to do their research for them?

I also never get the 50 free gold that they give out, and I don't know why. They didn't bother t answer those questions and since I only bought $5 worth I said forget it, it's not worth my time.

So I bought some more for this last battle, but I think I'll go back to not buying any since they can't seem to be bothered with me.

brandocommando
06-06-2013, 10:53 AM
I had same problem and I fixed it be changing apple id password online.

Changing my Apple ID password online seems to have fixed the issue for me.
https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/wa/directToSignIn?localang=en_US

duckid
06-06-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm with everyone on this. I started to get the stupid Apple ID pop up screen right after I made a purchase.... this purchase which I never received. When I tried re-purchasing at the same price point it kept telling me that I have already purchased this item and that it just has not been downloaded yet.

I ended up purchasing the 110 gold at $7.99 and that went through fine. Which I used just in time to finish the last LTQ in normal mode.

But I still am missing the gold, although not much, and this freakin' pop up screen is really annoying. Can't wait until its fixed.

Cheers,
Filthy Rich

Wow... I am exactly in your same scenario. I really wish they would address this. Can't really imagine why it is taking so long... what else does Gree have to do over there except roll around in or money.

savneetj
06-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Changing my Apple ID password online seems to have fixed the issue for me.
https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/wa/directToSignIn?localang=en_US

Im glad it worked for you :)

brandocommando
06-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Im glad it worked for you :)

wow I guess I shouldnt have spoken so soon...it worked for a couple hours and now its back to the same password prompt when I open CC... :(

kyzeta700
06-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Any fix to this yet?

the_brein
06-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Nope.........

captiva
06-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Thanks guys...I though the itune pop up is GONE but its back again after password change.
:(

priphoto
06-08-2013, 04:49 AM
after 3 emails to gree still get the pop up

horvyptr
06-08-2013, 05:12 AM
me tooi bought 240 gold my bank msg arrived... but didnt get gold.... hmm i wrote Gree but nothing happened

the_brein
06-08-2013, 09:52 AM
after 3 emails to gree still get the pop up

me tooi bought 240 gold my bank msg arrived... but didnt get gold.... hmm i wrote Gree but nothing happened

Yup. They takin their time wit this one. No credit yet they'll eventually tell us to go to apple for a refund.

I was however able to buy more gold. While checking to see if I was able to download the data, I actually bought another vault at regular price.

the_brein
06-15-2013, 02:52 PM
This problem has been fixed in the latest update.

shiny pete
06-16-2013, 08:46 AM
I get this same message all the time on my iphone 5 too. Ever since I purchased gold. Now my phone constantly prompts me for my apple I'd password even when I'm not in the game. Does anyone have an answer for this? I already sent a ticket to gree and got the gold I paid for. This message is so annoying I'm going to smash my phone soon

TEG
06-16-2013, 11:31 AM
I think it is in part related to iOS version. Apparently apple changed things so that the password isn't 'cached' anymore. But then Gree apps kept trying to re-auth to complete the failed gold purchase so you get both pointing fingers at each other. iPhone 5 comes with newer iOS...

the_brein
06-16-2013, 12:12 PM
Updating to the latest release from yesterday fixed this for me.