PDA

View Full Version : Army " Indestructible units " / gold and honor units

Johan -
05-20-2013, 04:24 AM
Hello,

How to proceed?

Soon many of us will have a complete army with indestructible units.
Does it still make sense to upgrade the Water Temple building, etc..?

I stopped buying new units for many weeks already, I don't see the need anymore thanks to the LTQ's and Boss events, my stats keep rising anyway.

I think it's time to introduce new buildings and an option for uprgading the hero unit etc..

larrydavid
05-20-2013, 05:02 AM
upgrading the hero unit? They have already added honor units that are stronger than a lot of LTQ units. i.e. unless you have all LTQ indestructible units greater than the Abomination (15k honor and 400k A/d i think) then it always makes sense to decrease unit casualty - b/c the Abomination (and all honor units) has a casualty rate...

Johan -
05-20-2013, 05:30 AM
upgrading the hero unit? They have already added honor units that are stronger than a lot of LTQ units. i.e. unless you have all LTQ indestructible units greater than the Abomination (15k honor and 400k A/d i think) then it always makes sense to decrease unit casualty - b/c the Abomination (and all honor units) has a casualty rate...

Yes , upgrdaing the "Hero" there is another GREE game "Crystal Throne" very similar to KA, in that game you have more buildings and can upgrade (enhance) your Hero so he/she gets stronger to fight the monsters.

There is also a special battlefield in that game where you can earn more/special units etc.. I think that game is an example to what will happen with KA in the near future ;)

procsyzarc
05-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Will be a long time before we are fully indestructible, I felt with the recent events and LTQ’s I must be getting close to indestructible. My stats are not fantastic but respectable (just cracked 1M attack) yet I noticed I lost a Litch the other day, considering I have over 600 dragons that means I am still bringing probably half destructible units to battle.

Also as mentioned it will be a very long time (probably never) before the new honor units are put out to pasture and if the game does last that long I am sure there would have been new honor units by then.

[DW] maretzky
05-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Yes , upgrdaing the "Hero" there is another GREE game "Crystal Throne" very similar to KA, in that game you have more buildings and can upgrade (enhance) your Hero so he/she gets stronger to fight the monsters.

There is also a special battlefield in that game where you can earn more/special units etc.. I think that game is an example to what will happen with KA in the near future ;)

Well - I keep fingers crossed for KA to go that way. Currently it is becoming too predictible and requiring less strategy.