PDA

View Full Version : Hacker?

Paisthecoolest
05-19-2013, 08:11 PM
5 minefields, four rail guns, 2 chemical plants, 2 electric plants, 2 nanotech factories, 2 space centers, 2 nuclear power plants, and a detention facility are all building at the same time. 20 buildings at once.

Gritix
05-19-2013, 08:17 PM
I don't know what do you think? You almost answered your own question, useless post.

TheOracle
05-20-2013, 03:17 AM
If you see any players with a suspicious base, please take a screenshot and submit a ticket to us through the in-game support system with their player name and level and we'll look into it on our side.

I am a cow
05-20-2013, 05:10 AM
If you see any players with a suspicious base, please take a screenshot and submit a ticket to us through the in-game support system with their player name and level and we'll look into it on our side.

You don't say, thats GREE's reponse for everything and then they don't do anything about it

Paisthecoolest
05-20-2013, 05:22 AM
I sent a ticket

Ssne
05-20-2013, 06:00 AM

LOL. Great advice. If only we knew to do that this whole hacker thing would be totally under control :)

jjm521
05-20-2013, 07:25 AM

With all due respect sir or madam, ive done this with a few guys and nothing has ever happened. One guy was really obvious as he upgraded not one, but TWO Villas to level 5 in less than a week with an IPH of less than 1M before starting the upgrades. Another had well over 120m in cash on hand when i beat him, yet i won nothing. Both of these guys were reported, plus a few others, yet they continue to play and level and from their comments section, obviously in factions, so forgive me if my confidence in your "support" team is not real high. Also, how on earth would you guys even find someone when there are so many duplicate names out there? Yeah go find me Alex at level 150, let me know how many you find. Theres gotta be a better way. Thats what scripts and computer programs are for. Doing it all manually is just silly

mistergreen
05-20-2013, 08:23 AM
You don't say, thats GREE's reponse for everything and then they don't do anything about it

Sad but true.

Dutchie
05-20-2013, 08:46 AM
With all due respect sir or madam, ive done this with a few guys and nothing has ever happened. One guy was really obvious as he upgraded not one, but TWO Villas to level 5 in less than a week with an IPH of less than 1M before starting the upgrades. Another had well over 120m in cash on hand when i beat him, yet i won nothing. Both of these guys were reported, plus a few others, yet they continue to play and level and from their comments section, obviously in factions, so forgive me if my confidence in your "support" team is not real high. Also, how on earth would you guys even find someone when there are so many duplicate names out there? Yeah go find me Alex at level 150, let me know how many you find. Theres gotta be a better way. Thats what scripts and computer programs are for. Doing it all manually is just silly

Nail and head comes to mind. Exactly what I told GREE. They have a script that distributes the prizes, so why not run a script on a periodic basis that flags suspect accounts and then GREE support can manually review/track these accounts for suspicious activities. It is a no brainer, but for whatever reason, they can't or won't do it. I certainly haven't seen any evidence of this.

Also CJ said he was going to make a statement with regards to hackers... I am still waiting CJ. I can dig up the post where you stated this around the time of the Ireland WD event.