PDA

View Full Version : Three Night Clubs

Daswi
05-19-2013, 06:41 PM
Is there any scenario where it is possible to have three night clubs legitimately?

Mebius Killer
05-19-2013, 06:42 PM
Neine meine kinder

OBAMASMAMA
05-19-2013, 06:45 PM
Nope. I don't think.

Daswi
05-19-2013, 06:49 PM
This guy is hiding 1 night club behind 2 credit agencies and the other 2 night clubs are out in the open.

Lawyer
05-19-2013, 06:55 PM
You just stumbled upon a fraud club member. Reach your own conclusions.

I have pointed out they have cheaters ... Even gave them a name ..which was verified....they found at least one other... Yet there exists more.

They have gone quite about this issue ...but they used to be on the forefront demanding syndicates found with a cheater forfeit their position ... Forfeit their prizes....

Guess their opinion has changed. Go figure.

dudeman
05-19-2013, 07:04 PM
You just stumbled upon a fraud club member. Reach your own conclusions.

I have pointed out they have cheaters ... Even gave them a name ..which was verified....they found at least one other... Yet there exists more.

They have gone quite about this issue ...but they used to be on the forefront demanding syndicates found with a cheater forfeit their position ... Forfeit their prizes....

Guess their opinion has changed. Go figure.

You are the most clueless poster this forum has ever seen. Congratulations, you win an award!

http://www.drawsigner.com/post_images/AssHat_Certificate.pdf

dudeman
05-19-2013, 07:06 PM
This guy is hiding 1 night club behind 2 credit agencies and the other 2 night clubs are out in the open.

Could you PM me this person's name/level? I saw someone with a similar setup not long ago and thought they had fixed it. It might not be the same person but I'd be curious to find out.

Daswi
05-19-2013, 07:07 PM

Notice highlighted edge of night club behind credit agency and 2 others to the right of screenshot.

dudeman
05-19-2013, 07:30 PM
Doesn't look like the same player I saw.

GODZ WRAITH
05-19-2013, 07:31 PM

Notice highlighted edge of night club behind credit agency and 2 others to the right of screenshot.

Interesting, could have found a glitch, maybe its not a nightclub but an other building?

Daswi
05-19-2013, 07:35 PM
Interesting, could have found a glitch, maybe its not a nightclub but an other building?

It is a night club, I robbed it!!!! Also the player admitted to me that he/she has three. And also that Gree knows about it.

GODZ WRAITH
05-19-2013, 07:40 PM
It is a night club, I robbed it!!!! Also the player admitted to me that he/she has three. And also that Gree knows about it.

ok, it was just a suggestion.

Daswi
05-19-2013, 07:43 PM
ok, it was just a suggestion.

My response did seem a bit defensive, that was not my intent. My apologies.

GODZ WRAITH
05-19-2013, 11:27 PM
My response did seem a bit defensive, that was not my intent. My apologies.

All good there was no need for an apology.

montecore
05-19-2013, 11:33 PM
This is apparently something that happens (or has happened) many times.

Ragmondino
05-19-2013, 11:47 PM
It can happen, gree mess up someone's hood, then when they re instate it all they put extra buildings in there. Sometimes 3 NCs. It's meant to be to compensate players for grees balls up. But what it actually does is cause them a lot of issues with accusations.
But saying that it is very rare for it to happen. Best thing to do is report and of them Deal with it when you can't be sure.

J0edm
05-20-2013, 12:29 AM
I've also seen this many times, someone had 3 snowman hideouts the other day and I saw someone with 3 laundromats once!

Droop1972
05-20-2013, 12:53 AM
I've also seen this many times, someone had 3 snowman hideouts the other day and I saw someone with 3 laundromats once!

I think Gree allowed the 3 Frosty Hideouts on purpose. Lots of people got three.

The Night Club thing seems to be cheating and no moderator will ever explain it.

dudeman
05-20-2013, 02:38 AM
I doubt very much that "Gree knows about it" when that type of thing happens. Just my opinion, but based on observation and experience, "compensations" usually consist of some item(s) or gold added to one's account.

When "they" re-instate deleted buildings, I imagine they just look at some log of deleted buildings and "undo" the deletion without looking at the player's hood at all. It's not their fault, they have a lot of work to do and that's a quick easy way to close a ticket.

So IMO, "Gree knows" is a tough argument to prove, and anyone who keeps more than two of essentially the best building in the game is aware they have an advantage.

FWIW, people were probably allowed 3 frosty hideouts for the same reason anyone can build 50 of each defence building. Not the original intent, but it happened through some sort of "code oops" and Gree just went with it.

BigMoney
05-20-2013, 03:02 AM
What do you mean people can build 50 of each defense building? Are you saying there is a limit on the number of defense buildings you have, or that you can build multiple defense buildings concurrently?

Ragmondino
05-20-2013, 03:07 AM
You can build each defence building 50 times

dudeman
05-20-2013, 03:27 AM
What do you mean people can build 50 of each defense building? Are you saying there is a limit on the number of defense buildings you have, or that you can build multiple defense buildings concurrently?

You can build each defence building 50 times
^this^

IIRC, when the game was launched it was not intended that 50 of each defence building could be built in one hood, but people were able to buy 50 BGAs (which cost gold). So what Gree did instead of manually inspecting each hood and removing/refunding for excess buildings, they nerfed the effectiveness of defence buildings and allowed 50 of each for everyone.

Likely the same thing happened with the frosty hideouts. Good thing it was limited to three and not fifty! :p;)

bald zeemer
05-20-2013, 03:40 AM
I would love 50 Frosties staring menacingly at anyone poking around my hood. :D

BigMoney
05-20-2013, 04:28 AM
Thanks. I had no idea how unintentionally close to that limit I got. I just counted, and I have 46 Gatling turrets, but I just recently switched to Missile Turrets as I'm able to purchase those now.

Droop1972
05-20-2013, 06:09 AM
Thanks. I had no idea how unintentionally close to that limit I got. I just counted, and I have 46 Gatling turrets, but I just recently switched to Missile Turrets as I'm able to purchase those now.

I remember trying to build my 51st turret and finding it gone... I thought it was some screwed up android update. I think I sent in a ticket before finding help in the forum.

MissD
05-20-2013, 10:51 AM

Yep, the answer I gave you in the game was true. I accidentally deleted my NC, asked Gree for help - they took a month to respond in which time I had given up and rebuilt it. The deleted one just popped up on top of other buildings. I have a ticket with Gree that ends with me pointing this out and asking if I will get in trouble - no response, ticket closed. I assume they get thousands of tickets so dealt with mine as fast as they could (yes, you did delete a nightclub, undelete).

So this 3rd NC is legit, but given all the attention it's getting I will probably delete it - which means you won't get to rob it anymore, heh! I know, unfortunately that it annoys some people to see it there (it's a great building, who wouldn't like 3 of them), so they sometimes assume I am cheating. Mostly people are just curious as to how I got it, so I just tell them straight up. But it's tiresome when I get the comments that insinuate I'm cheating. Will see how long this lasts!

Thanks for raising on the forums so I had the chance to explain ;-)

Daswi
05-20-2013, 12:27 PM
Yep, the answer I gave you in the game was true. I accidentally deleted my NC, asked Gree for help - they took a month to respond in which time I had given up and rebuilt it. The deleted one just popped up on top of other buildings. I have a ticket with Gree that ends with me pointing this out and asking if I will get in trouble - no response, ticket closed. I assume they get thousands of tickets so dealt with mine as fast as they could (yes, you did delete a nightclub, undelete).

So this 3rd NC is legit, but given all the attention it's getting I will probably delete it - which means you won't get to rob it anymore, heh! I know, unfortunately that it annoys some people to see it there (it's a great building, who wouldn't like 3 of them), so they sometimes assume I am cheating. Mostly people are just curious as to how I got it, so I just tell them straight up. But it's tiresome when I get the comments that insinuate I'm cheating. Will see how long this lasts!

Thanks for raising on the forums so I had the chance to explain ;-)

my pleasure, just doing my part. Now I'm off to rob all 3 again!!!

Angel6ix6ix6
05-20-2013, 12:38 PM
You should not delete it. Why do you care if these people complain. They don't matter, enjoy your 3 clubs!

rustbinlid
05-20-2013, 12:42 PM
Is there any scenario where it is possible to have three night clubs legitimately?

Yes, build 2, then steal 1 from someone's hood.

Daswi
05-20-2013, 12:42 PM
You should not delete it. Why do you care if these people complain. They don't matter, enjoy your 3 clubs!

I enjoy robbing them.

(CCK) Cam
05-20-2013, 01:12 PM
Yep, the answer I gave you in the game was true. I accidentally deleted my NC, asked Gree for help - they took a month to respond in which time I had given up and rebuilt it. The deleted one just popped up on top of other buildings. I have a ticket with Gree that ends with me pointing this out and asking if I will get in trouble - no response, ticket closed. I assume they get thousands of tickets so dealt with mine as fast as they could (yes, you did delete a nightclub, undelete)

Thanks for raising on the forums so I had the chance to explain ;-)Thats what I was thinking.

MissD
05-20-2013, 01:23 PM
my pleasure, just doing my part. Now I'm off to rob all 3 again!!!

Ha yeah me too, I give a little back to the cc community every night ;-)