PDA

View Full Version : We are all to blâme

SilentJay
05-19-2013, 10:50 AM
I hear everyone saying "im goingto stop buying gold".
Well let me tell you this from a verry reliable source.

" Fight club is GREE."
Invented to make us spend more. Real money

Some more obvious réalité we have overlooked

You will continue to spend money for your team.
Gree will win millions.
They have already made millions on our idiocity.
This is only a game
Crime city is actually a verry boring game.
There are millions of games way more advanced in technology.
Gree has **** response times and dont care about us.
A buch of greedy pricks
I will probably get banned.
I dont give a rats ass.
I spent 2700 euros on this game.
I wont spend another cent..

These are all facts that we have seriously overlooked...
Good luck to you all. Im out....

MattThomas08
05-19-2013, 11:00 AM
Once upon a time, the conspiracy was that the Indians, Payam, Etc etc, were concocted by GREE. Your theory is the latest in a long line of inane theories to suggest such a thing. WE HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER support/endorse a specific individual or group in game...lets just get that clear. Any further discussions of conspiracies of this nature will result in immediate locking of threads and game/forum bans. I'm for serious people.

Or are you for Sirius?

The Billionaire
05-19-2013, 03:43 PM
IBTL

Fight Club has nothing to do with Gree.

We are a group of Crime City players who have been around since the beginning or somewhere near the beginning.

That's all there is to it, Period!!!

Everything else is hear say and conspiracies.

Mebius Killer
05-19-2013, 03:45 PM
So you guys have funky weapons that we don't?

Ragmondino
05-19-2013, 03:51 PM
IBTL

Fight Club has nothing to do with Gree.

We are a group of Crime City players who have been around since the beginning or somewhere near the beginning.

That's all there is to it, Period!!!

Everything else is hear say and conspiracies.

This post confirms bill is the billionaire owner of gree...
How else could he of become a billionaire?
The truth is out there...

Mebius Killer
05-19-2013, 03:52 PM
wow you guys...

BigMoney
05-19-2013, 03:58 PM
Accusing Fight Club of being a part of GREE to encourage others to spend more gold has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If I was GREE, and I wanted to push other syndicates to spend more gold, I would at least pretend it's a competition with 2nd place, staying within striking range of 2nd so that the 2nd/3rd place syndicates shell out gold attempting to go for first when they otherwise wouldn't have. Maybe FC stays in second for a while at pushes the team at #1 to spend, or they stay just a million points above 2nd, etc. It would make no sense for GREE to have a syndicate completely annihilate 2nd place. It's the same with the leaderboard events... in the copper spindle event, at the end of day 2 (of a 7-day event), the #1 TYLER DURDEN had over 300 copper spindles. You know what 2nd place finished with (at the end of day 7)? Something like 289. 1st place ended with 535 copper spindles. There was absolutely no reason for that TYLER DURDEN to continue amassing copper spindles, but by doing so, she discouraged anyone sitting at 2nd or 3rd etc to even attempt to make a run at 1st place. FC wins by discouraging anyone from even trying to come near them. That makes less money for GREE, not more.

Ragmondino
05-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Not true. Because the team in 2nd still seems to want just as big margin over third, FC could have 100mil points, but SAS will still try and get as many points as they can. Indian use to do this but seem to of calmed down more nowadays.

Mebius Killer
05-19-2013, 04:26 PM
Possible corruption scheme?

Droop1972
05-19-2013, 04:32 PM
The game will miss Silent Jay even if Silent Jay won't miss the game.

Euchred
05-19-2013, 04:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FdSXtzsl.jpg

Mebius Killer
05-19-2013, 04:40 PM
wait are you SIRIUS' replacement just curious since I have no clue what in the world just happened with your massive quotes.

Mebius Killer
05-19-2013, 04:44 PM
I blame Africa.

The council of Hitler blames this on Fegelein.

Euchred
05-19-2013, 04:45 PM
I blame Africa.

http://i.imgur.com/oiChubvl.jpg

Mebius Killer
05-19-2013, 04:47 PM
Historically you are right, I'm speaking from a parody perspective. It's parody quote from an anniversary video of the channel HRP in youtube.

Mebius Killer
05-19-2013, 04:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aataaE7wi2U&list=RD02boB3dGWK6V0

Enjoy, Moderator!

Mebius Killer
05-19-2013, 04:50 PM
Hitler Rants Parodies...

CohibAA
05-19-2013, 05:14 PM
LOLz.

IBTL

SilentJay
05-19-2013, 08:08 PM
The fact remains

This game is l'âme
No graphics.
No real changes.
Turned off the sound a year ago gave me a headache
.....My first Nintendo had 100 times better images......
in game support takes a month for the smallest thing
Hackers and cheaters can pay to stay. Corrupttion at its finest
..And we pay real money and give count less hours to it..
We need to create a "crime city anonymous" bunch of druggies..

The Billionaire
05-19-2013, 08:45 PM
No graphics?????

Are we all just looking at blank screens then lol

The truth is out there

Now go earn me some more monies lmfao

SilentJay
05-19-2013, 11:36 PM
No graphics?????

Are we all just looking at blank screens then lol

The truth is out there

Now go earn me some more monies lmfao

Typical response

You call these graphics?
You could play this gâme on a beeper
And no i wont give you "gree" any more money..

Droop1972
05-20-2013, 12:58 AM
LOLz.

IBTL

had to google IBTL..

sometimes this game makes me feel old.

bald zeemer
05-20-2013, 01:16 AM
Accusing Fight Club of being a part of GREE to encourage others to spend more gold has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If I was GREE, and I wanted to push other syndicates to spend more gold, I would at least pretend it's a competition with 2nd place, staying within striking range of 2nd so that the 2nd/3rd place syndicates shell out gold attempting to go for first when they otherwise wouldn't have. Maybe FC stays in second for a while at pushes the team at #1 to spend, or they stay just a million points above 2nd, etc. It would make no sense for GREE to have a syndicate completely annihilate 2nd place. It's the same with the leaderboard events... in the copper spindle event, at the end of day 2 (of a 7-day event), the #1 TYLER DURDEN had over 300 copper spindles. You know what 2nd place finished with (at the end of day 7)? Something like 289. 1st place ended with 535 copper spindles. There was absolutely no reason for that TYLER DURDEN to continue amassing copper spindles, but by doing so, she discouraged anyone sitting at 2nd or 3rd etc to even attempt to make a run at 1st place. FC wins by discouraging anyone from even trying to come near them. That makes less money for GREE, not more.

I could've sworn I only got 515? I might be wrong. Apart from that possible slight factual error, very well put.
:D

cooch
05-20-2013, 01:27 AM
I could've sworn I only got 515? I might be wrong. Apart from that possible slight factual error, very well put.

Ahh he means a ringer...no I don't think so. I don't know if penny auctions on internet allowed outside of US but watch behavior of perpetual bidders. They lose money on bids, that is over bid list value or way above what product is worth, to win. They force situation that others see their name and give up rather quickly. The newbies/green horns try and chew up bids before realizing. Are they ringers? In this case the companies have outside auditors namely state attorney generals for legit operations. They are not. Just folks that pound the competition with short term heavy losses for long term dominance.

Not exactly equivalent with FC because they still overspend because, well, they can. Contributing to the $7BB spent in game apps or over $1USD/person in world. Is what it is folks.

BigMoney
05-20-2013, 02:50 AM
Not true. Because the team in 2nd still seems to want just as big margin over third, FC could have 100mil points, but SAS will still try and get as many points as they can. Indian use to do this but seem to of calmed down more nowadays.

I don't see how that disproves what I said. You're chasing someone, and you're being chased by someone. Not everyone can be GREE.

I actually did keep track of the leaderboard for the second half of the event, but paid more attention to the marks for 25th/250th, since the mark for top1 isn't really relevant to me. So I don't have a screenshot of the top of the leaderboard, but I did write down that Top1 finished with 530 copper spindles. 519 when the leaderboards froze with an hour to go, and 530 was displayed in overtime which I presume is the final total. 25th was 198 spindles, and 250th was 38 spindles.

bald zeemer
05-20-2013, 03:22 AM
You must be right then. I woke up (at 4:30, ugh) to put on a last minute rush, so what the board said at lockout was definitely lower than the final number.

kingofwale
05-20-2013, 03:54 AM
I hate to see this go down without stating what I think using pure logic.

1... every game has game testers. Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Gree, of course does too.
2... game testers of course will not spend their own money in-game and will get gold for free.
3... game testers in a sydnicate situation will of course join together.
4... game testers will clearly not care about their free-gold and use it whenever possible, (even in something we see as "not worth it")
5... in helping the game be more profitable, game testers will promote a sense of competition, (not completely beating everyone by 4-5 times the points, but around 10-15% so as to encourage others to spend as well

now you tell me, where are those game testers in??? And Gree, don't tell me you don't employee people who test your games.

I'm not saying everyone is a game tester in a syndicate, but you can't tell me you don't have a few.

BigMoney
05-20-2013, 04:23 AM
You must be right then. I woke up (at 4:30, ugh) to put on a last minute rush, so what the board said at lockout was definitely lower than the final number.

Did you really think someone in second or third was going to add 250+ spindles in the last hour? :rolleyes: Is it even possible to open enough cases in an hour to do that?

Ragmondino
05-20-2013, 04:36 AM
I hate to see this go down without stating what I think using pure logic.

1... every game has game testers. Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Gree, of course does too.
2... game testers of course will not spend their own money in-game and will get gold for free.
3... game testers in a sydnicate situation will of course join together.
4... game testers will clearly not care about their free-gold and use it whenever possible, (even in something we see as "not worth it")
5... in helping the game be more profitable, game testers will promote a sense of competition, (not completely beating everyone by 4-5 times the points, but around 10-15% so as to encourage others to spend as well

now you tell me, where are those game testers in??? And Gree, don't tell me you don't employee people who test your games.

I'm not saying everyone is a game tester in a syndicate, but you can't tell me you don't have a few.

Gree testers, aka beta testers are all over the game. The testers know who each other are because in beta they got syns first so could see who else was battling. There is no syndicate that is full of them, some top syns have 2/3/4 but that's about it. Also most beta testers don't get rewarded with gold, mainly prizes. The ones who do its not a significant enough amount to make a change in the syn leaderboard.
Next theory please

bald zeemer
05-20-2013, 04:55 AM
Did you really think someone in second or third was going to add 250+ spindles in the last hour? :rolleyes: Is it even possible to open enough cases in an hour to do that?

I'm not a fan of #1 chases - if you lose out you've screwed yourself big-time. At that stage it's definitely worth sprinting for a few dozen or so more, just for peace of mind. Plus I was getting a really good DR - and those awful memories of BLNTs in my pre-gold days still haunt me. ;)

On a side-note, congrats on SAS realising that the same-name trick isn't really effective. In case you missed the memo- time to change your names back. :)

Vito Corleone
05-20-2013, 07:28 AM
Did you really think someone in second or third was going to add 250+ spindles in the last hour? :rolleyes: Is it even possible to open enough cases in an hour to do that?How many could you open the last hour? Perhaps maximum 10 per minute which would give you 600 opens in one hour. With a hit rate of 1/3 you could get perhaps 200. And for the nr#1 person there's really no good way to monitor the others in the list the last hour since the leaderboard is frozen...except having such good margin that others don't try.

1337bobbarker
05-20-2013, 07:28 AM
The logical consensus actually then, is literally not to chase.

If the top 2-9+ can make an agreement to only beat each other, I think this would put more of a dent in Gree's pocketbook than the asinine "24-hour" boycott (which you know everyone bought then because it was on sale and then chose not to compete until the next day).

Everyone knows FC is going to win, so let them win. Everyone underneath them can taper spending by not chasing.

And yes, chasing someone, no matter how far they are ahead, is always going to happen. The spindle thing is a stupid argument also because that particular Durden wasn't that far ahead initially. It was Amelia Earhart for the first few days I believe before Durden blew past her.

Vito Corleone
05-20-2013, 07:38 AM
The logical consensus actually then, is literally not to chase.

If the top 2-9+ can make an agreement to only beat each other, I think this would put more of a dent in Gree's pocketbook than the asinine "24-hour" boycott (which you know everyone bought then because it was on sale and then chose not to compete until the next day).

Everyone knows FC is going to win, so let them win. Everyone underneath them can taper spending by not chasing.

And yes, chasing someone, no matter how far they are ahead, is always going to happen. The spindle thing is a stupid argument also because that particular Durden wasn't that far ahead initially. It was Amelia Earhart for the first few days I believe before Durden blew past her.I heard, I could be wrong, that 3 members of PUN shared the nr1 spot in MW in a leaderboard event. Don't know if they all got the nr1 prize.

Grumps
05-20-2013, 07:55 AM
I completely understand your frustration with Gree, I am fed up with them myself! Enough is enough. One war a month and they need to figure in ways for players to use skills and strategy to compete with gold spending on a more fair and affordable level.
But you have no right running your suck pump about FC. I kno for a fact a bunch of them are members of CK a major Mob in CC whom Im a member. FC has a great bunch of players and dont deserve your uninformed nonfactual B.S. talk about them being Gree. You should apologize and recant your false statment.

I hear everyone saying "im goingto stop buying gold".
Well let me tell you this from a verry reliable source.

" Fight club is GREE."
Invented to make us spend more. Real money

Some more obvious réalité we have overlooked

You will continue to spend money for your team.
Gree will win millions.
They have already made millions on our idiocity.
This is only a game
Crime city is actually a verry boring game.
There are millions of games way more advanced in technology.
Gree has **** response times and dont care about us.
A buch of greedy pricks
I will probably get banned.
I dont give a rats ass.
I spent 2700 euros on this game.
I wont spend another cent..

These are all facts that we have seriously overlooked...
Good luck to you all. Im out....