PDA

View Full Version : SunnyVale will be recruiting at the end of Chinatown throwdown, get your apps in.

Deep_Cool
05-19-2013, 08:45 AM
Hello Everyone,

AS you all know sunnyvale is a top 10 team, we will be cutting our dead weight at the end of battle as we always do. Im guessing that we will have about 9-10 spaces available, if you are interested in stepping up to the big leagues and can prove to us with screenshots of your ability to earn influence during wars, please take a picture when the battle is drawing to a close. We need solid serious players to fill in the spaces that will be opening up due to some members failure to produce during battle.

I look forward to meeting all of you and talking about getting on board with us, and earning the top prizes along with us . We are a chilled group that likes to have a ton of fun while competing at the highest levels of CC.

Thank you for your Interest in Sunnyvale,
DC

newtonpa
05-20-2013, 08:15 AM
Currently inside top 10 again. Plz message me or Deep_Cool

Deep_Cool
05-20-2013, 09:48 AM
Folks its coming down o the wire, we already have pl lining up and filling our recruitment chat. Please contact me or newtonpa to get directions to join chat. And enter yourselves in the battle of the Bada**es looking for a place in a top10 team. Thank you for your interest in SUnnyvale, I look forward to bringing our new guns aboard.

poo hands
05-21-2013, 01:06 AM
Bumper cars