PDA

View Full Version : Money buildings upgrade events could be improved like this

Tito89
05-19-2013, 06:40 AM
Say the next limited time money building costs 40million, I get about 3mill daily, so why not have a system that you can put money into investing in the building and subtract that amount from the total cost of the building. EG; put in 3mill, total cost gets lowered by 3mill to 37mill. Eventually the cost will drop until you can pay a smaller total to start building the building. Good idea or not? Of course you can say double you input buy purchasing a 2x money booster for investing for however much gold and the same for 100x. Still get money gree, keep the poor (like me) happy.

2nd dan
05-19-2013, 08:10 AM
Isn't this the same principle as the vault?? Why not just upgrade your vault??

Paisthecoolest
05-19-2013, 09:41 AM
Upgrade your vault. If you cannot afford a 40 million dollar building, then you likely cannot protect a 40 million dollar building.

soulnmysole
05-19-2013, 09:44 AM
nope, bad idea

AlexFoo
05-19-2013, 10:16 AM
nope, bad idea

grow vault. get more D. still get raided. :)

Auspex
05-19-2013, 04:54 PM
If you upgrade your vault you'll notice it can always be upgraded for less than it's total safety. This should be a no brainer from 10 mil up. But I do pvp so please disregard the advice and just hoard cash I'll come by and see how it's going.

PITA4PRES
05-19-2013, 06:06 PM
Isn't this the same principle as the vault?? Why not just upgrade your vault??

Yes that is what the vault is for. Upgrade the vault--what are you thinking--that costs money. lol

If your vault size isn't anywhere near what it costs to purchase a building, you have no business buying it in my opinion.

Adm.J
05-19-2013, 06:16 PM
I'd say the big difference between upgrading the vault and what the OP is suggesting is the time restraints on upgrading the vault would be removed, which for a limited time building is a bit understandable. Not to mention the fact that the amount you spend for an upgrade is far more than you are actually able to additionally protect. The pace the game now follows, with event after event nonstop, does not work well with week long vault upgrades of miniscule amounts.

HunterKiller
05-19-2013, 07:11 PM
I think that buying the LE buildings should be about planning and preparation, it should not be easy.
For me, I already have plenty of base expansions done on land and water, I am constantly upgrading my vault, and I start saving at the start of the war so I have enough space and money to buy the new LE building straight away.

Adm.J
05-19-2013, 07:21 PM
I personally don't disagree, but at the same time don't really have an opinion one way or the other. I'm just pointing out random things as they come to me. At a rate of a new one each month, is there really any way to plan for them?

05-20-2013, 12:22 AM
Idk

what if u cant buy the building in the end. How to get money back? Even u can get money back, u will get raid by others. So I dont think it is good

WI(AusNz)
05-20-2013, 12:43 AM
Bad idea. The whole principle is u need to either upgrade vault or over vault. How do other players pvp your money. Boring

I am a cow
05-20-2013, 05:53 AM
I sorry but bad idea then everyone would be able to afford a level 10 annversary centre etc

mu2222
05-20-2013, 05:56 AM
upgrade vault

Adm.J
05-20-2013, 11:01 AM
I sorry but bad idea then everyone would be able to afford a level 10 annversary centre etcWell not exactly. I think as its described, it would only be for the initial purchase.A far as what happens if you can't afford it in the end, well I'm sure things can be set where it becomes a significant risk should a player choose that route and it doesn't work out. Just like going over vault is.