PDA

View Full Version : Abuse

I am a cow
05-19-2013, 01:08 AM
im already back wit another act...i set that act up to be ban,,told u they cant ban me i have ghost prtocal my IP addy is never the same..soo we see i will start another thread now
this will be fun...they mad i called them out on their dumb work..and go fk ur self too hore

that was kyig's PM to me and keep in mind that he was banned a short while ago please help

senex morosus
05-19-2013, 01:11 AM
PM the admin and stop whining. The triangle with an exclamation mark on the bottom left of all posts are there for a reason. Stop spamming the forums complaining about abuse.

I am a cow
05-19-2013, 01:12 AM
PM the admin and stop whining. The triangle with an exclamation mark on the bottom left of all posts are there for a reason. Stop spamming the forums complaining about abuse.

K thanks for that info forgot abput the report button is there the same thing for a PM?

senex morosus
05-19-2013, 01:15 AM
K thanks for that info forgot abput the report button is there the same thing for a PM?

Yes. It is there also when you receive a PM. And when you DO send the complaint to the admin, bare in mind, they can read your Private Messages too.

kyig
05-19-2013, 01:15 AM

hes the same cryer that told me to f myself...hahaha do like this guy said cow and report it...and dont be putting in words in there that i didnt say buddy..its easy to edit a post..nice try einstein...someone dial 911 mr cow needs a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance

I am a cow
05-19-2013, 01:22 AM
This message is hidden because kyig is on your ignore list
View post (now why would I do that?)
Remove user from ignore list (no)

That feature is very useful

Golf4life
05-19-2013, 03:43 PM
are you trying to say that woman are expected to whine and men are not?

oh this will be good...

too many cry babies! people need to stop crying out loud for the whole modern war community to see. Man up if you are a man if your a lady then its expected.

United Nation of Foxes
05-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Jeez you guys need to ignore the trolls and let the admins (cough) deal with it....

glitters
05-19-2013, 05:09 PM
You've angered an unstoppable force the admins can't even restrain.

mu2222
05-20-2013, 06:10 AM
pm admin :)