PDA

View Full Version : Wars vs Cases vs LTQ vs Bosses

reesebutton
05-18-2013, 10:58 PM
i just realised that if the demands of the top10 grouping are met, we'll only battle once every month.

that's gonna be !@*&!# boring imo. i'd rather do wars than open dumb cases and go chasing hitlists.

bosses rock though, but you gotta love the war drama.

groovdog
05-18-2013, 11:24 PM
I think you might not have as much company in your camp as you might think. I take it you are a free player or are you spending hundreds or thousands of real money in this game? Its all a matter of perspective.

Bala82
05-18-2013, 11:24 PM
Thank you proving my point it's people like this that want war every 11 days.

reesebutton
05-19-2013, 12:55 AM
Thank you proving my point it's people like this that want war every 11 days.

and so what's your point?

reesebutton
05-19-2013, 12:59 AM
I think you might not have as much company in your camp as you might think. I take it you are a free player or are you spending hundreds or thousands of real money in this game? Its all a matter of perspective.

i'm just looking for a fun game i can enjoy with some gold spending, relative to the some folks here my gold usage would be considered extremely mild.

wars have really upped the fun quotient imo. And it's really the syndicate effort that invigorates me, instead of a solo case looting and opening binge. If there're other syndicate-level events, i wouldn't mind wars dropping down monthly. But there aren't any at the moment.

Bala82
05-19-2013, 01:04 AM
and so what's your point?

The point was for people who wants wars monthly. So many people were posting length between war was too short you proved it wasn't.

Glad you are enjoying war.

Ben Weston
05-19-2013, 03:10 AM
I like the wars but they are too time consuming and unless you throw gold at them you hardly make a dent. i'm level 218 with 118k/130k and I only get 50-150IP before the hideout is destroyed and sometimes upto 350 after, I do around 4.5k damage to hideouts per hit so without spending loads on gold I get upto maybe 10k IP if i', committed.

(CCK) Cam
05-19-2013, 05:16 AM
I like the wars but they are too time consuming and unless you throw gold at them you hardly make a dent. i'm level 218 with 118k/130k and I only get 50-150IP before the hideout is destroyed and sometimes upto 350 after, I do around 4.5k damage to hideouts per hit so without spending loads on gold I get upto maybe 10k IP if i', committed.Same here.

zwiswoo
05-19-2013, 05:39 AM
To me frankly that sounds wonderful. Under such scheme there would be:
- three weeks with something time intensive - wars, LTQ, boss events. And one that's a breather - box events.
- three weeks with something that's optionally (?) money intensive - wars, limited building, box events. And one that's a breather - boss events.

All in all the time isn't a good thing (whether for gold or time) and only produces burn-out and resentment.

OffensivelyNamedGuy
05-19-2013, 08:03 AM
People who want wars all the time clearly aren't participating in every battle, and probably don't do very well. So what I'm hearing is that they just want to become weaker relative to their peers and promote stat inflation.

I'm a pretty strong player for my level, but I don't participate in the wars. Since they started, there's been a lot more folks with stronger stats. I'm falling behind with these bloody things. Make em once a year as far as I'm concerned.

panty sniffer
05-19-2013, 09:37 AM
Everyone has their opinion based on their frequency of playing CC, their budget if the use gold, and their desire to maintain their syn rank.

Personally, a war every two weeks for me is perfect.

John Bender
05-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Thank you for your support. I will see to it that 100 gold is placed into your account.

That's very generous of you. You're his savior.

If you kill **** Vernon, you'll be my savior.

BigMoney
05-19-2013, 05:56 PM
What's the logic behind free players demanding more frequent wars? Are you excited to get that 1k stat boost for your top 1000 placement? That doesn't help anyone; if everyone gets a 1k (or 5k or 10k or whatever) stat boost, it's as if no one gets a stat boost. All it does is weaken the value of gold items via stat inflation. In order for the syndicate wars to have any meaningful impact on your stats, you need to either be in a syndicate spending a lot of gold or investing a lot of time (likely both). This is incredibly fatiguing, and is exactly why top ten syndicates don't want such frequent wars. It's the most transparent ploy for GREE to get more gold out of its top players. If you're not one of them, then your opinion on the frequency of wars is pretty unimportant IMO.

the_brein
05-19-2013, 06:40 PM
Everyone has their opinion based on their frequency of playing CC, their budget if the use gold, and their desire to maintain their syn rank.

Personally, a war every two weeks for me is perfect.prepare yourself for nasty pm's. top ten don't like being gone against!!!