PDA

View Full Version : cj and support

kygiacomo
05-18-2013, 10:15 PM
i dont know how u guys hire the worst ITs on the market...bc u all cant seem to get nothing right..loseing to ppl wit 200k stats lower then me..and dont say its skill points bc i have 280/275 on my skill points..and jsut so u all know they are a new skill point and valor hack out...and the screenshots i have sent in of people wit 700 heavy cannons 50 lead soliders and the last faction i was in had all hackers in it but yet u not ban them..i sent in the screenshots of these people and the faction has ever bonus maxed out..so i guess u say tehy got that money legal when nearly all other factions dont have the 3rd and 4th sea attack..the 4th sea attack cost 60b and that faction got that in less then a week and the air attack on #5 is 60b they got that smae amout of time to..u guys are a joke...im so glad i contacted apple and got my money back on my card..did a charge back and its already back on my card..so thanks for the free gold and i will do this evermonth since u all let cheaters continue to play even with proff i will cheat u all now since i know i can do it..even told apple how u guys are useing them to mess things up..and how come apple support gets right back to u and will resolve the issue when u all will send a fake auto message from the system and then a few days later will say ticket closed...when u did F all about it...soo CJ,sirius and the rest of the dumb IT devolpers need to go back to school to learn how to to actually help people..i guess thats the benifit of gettin a degree from prison...

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 10:17 PM
i dont know how u guys hire the worst ITs on the market...bc u all cant seem to get nothing right..loseing to ppl wit 200k stats lower then me..and dont say its skill points bc i have 280/275 on my skill points..and jsut so u all know they are a new skill point and valor hack out...and the screenshots i have sent in of people wit 700 heavy cannons 50 lead soliders and the last faction i was in had all hackers in it but yet u not ban them..i sent in the screenshots of these people and the faction has ever bonus maxed out..so i guess u say tehy got that money legal when nearly all other factions dont have the 3rd and 4th sea attack..the 4th sea attack cost 60b and that faction got that in less then a week and the air attack on #5 is 60b they got that smae amout of time to..u guys are a joke...im so glad i contacted apple and got my money back on my card..did a charge back and its already back on my card..so thanks for the free gold and i will do this evermonth since u all let cheaters continue to play even with proff i will cheat u all now since i know i can do it..even told apple how u guys are useing them to mess things up..and how come apple support gets right back to u and will resolve the issue when u all will send a fake auto message from the system and then a few days later will say ticket closed...when u did F all about it...soo CJ,sirius and the rest of the dumb IT devolpers need to go back to school to learn how to to actually help people..i guess thats the benifit of gettin a degree from prison...

banned in 3.....2......1......lmao

Tito89
05-18-2013, 10:20 PM

just saying what most of us are thinking, though some is a little over the top, like the last line. on a serious note, its time the it crew and developers did somthing about the stuipid losses and the hacking. i have major issues with the wd event, check it out---->http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55034-By-the-skin-of-my-teeth.

Rough Neck
05-18-2013, 10:22 PM
CJ54 is not here to make everyone happy, even as much as he wanted but face the fact my good man, it is impossible !!!and definitely not you. Go and get a real life my good man!!!

kygiacomo
05-18-2013, 10:24 PM
banned in 3.....2......1......lmao i can care less..i can make another act..ban me pls it justshows i am right

DME
05-18-2013, 10:26 PM
bc u all cant seem to get nothing right

Double negative...

kygiacomo
CJ54 is not here to make everyone happy, even as much as he wanted but face the fact my good man, it is impossible !!!and definitely not you. Go and get a real life my good man!!! i got a life im jsut saying how cna u f up the game so bad..i see the threads everone is posting..i dont want him to make me happy i want him to make the game correct..and the hacking is out of control and even wit proff they let them play..how about u go get a life since u love him so much there my good man hahaha wat joke u are..u missed the whole point of the thread..u must have got ur ged in jail to

vNastIER
atención, atención .....I found a solution to everyones problem..........

ready for it.....

Stop Playing! (did the universe implode)

no MW = no problems.

You can send money to my paypal at .......JK but ya....if its so bad.....stop playing

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 10:28 PM
i can care less..i can make another act..ban me pls it justshows i am right\

silly you.....I cannot ban.....If I could...I would be the first to get banned!

DME
05-18-2013, 10:31 PM
i can care less

That means you do care.

kygiacomo
05-18-2013, 10:33 PM
\

silly you.....I cannot ban.....If I could...I would be the first to get banned! so would i..but to be be cool here u gotta be a hacker bc gree loves the hackers..the new skill hack is nuts..my attack is 200k and i lost to a guy wit 90 def..not just 1 time either 4 out 5 times..it dont affect me no more since i got my cash back from apple..does no good to send a ticket to gree..bc they will say ticket clsoed and no do sh it about it...jsut contact apple they have super support and will help u right then..my vault of gold i got and only gettting 3 hits for a med pack..i got that all back and used the gold to buy LE sets and a few gold buildsing and my money is back on my card already +1 to apple..so i will do this ever month till gree gets their head out their as and hires ppl that know how to work a IT program

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 10:34 PM
i can care less..i can make another act..ban me pls it justshows i am right

who got what degree in what correctional facility??

The phrase is supposed to be "I couldn't care less." But people have no idea how to speak English properly, and this is yet another example of a phrase being butchered by American slang

kygiacomo
05-18-2013, 10:34 PM
That means you do care. i care about a game being proper ur right ..but ban is nothing..u can easy make another act..and they cant trace ur IP before u holler that all u gotta do is is ghost protocl and it never gives the same IP so ban away..i will be back and reading the forum in mins..matter of fact i already have anotehr act for when they do ban this one..

kygiacomo
05-18-2013, 10:35 PM
who got what degree in what correctional facility??

The phrase is supposed to be "I couldn't care less." But people have no idea how to speak English properly, and this is yet another example of a phrase being butchered by American slang english is not my first language so of course i will make mistakes...didnt know this was a english exam

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 10:36 PM
so would i..but to be be cool here u gotta be a hacker bc gree loves the hackers..

why would they want to hire new personnel when they are making so much cash off of us? The worse the code is, the more money they make...and it is cheap to make horrible code lol.

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 10:38 PM
english is not my first language so of course i will make mistakes...didnt know this was a english exam

im probably worse off at speaking english that you are and it is my first language...I think people that speak english as a second language speak it better than nationals lol. Not to get off topic but our language is so chopped up ;)

kygiacomo
05-18-2013, 10:38 PM
just saying what most of us are thinking, though some is a little over the top, like the last line. on a serious note, its time the it crew and developers did somthing about the stuipid losses and the hacking. i have major issues with the wd event, check it out---->http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55034-By-the-skin-of-my-teeth. i agree with u man..these loses are nuts and the ITs here dont have a clue how to fix it..i guess it will be better to just jail break my phone and use the skill hack and put my skill points to 500.500 like the rest...i think i will do that since gree loves hackers mise well join them since we try to do it the right way and nothing gets done..so im gona hack my ph tonight and go buy me about 5000 aircraft carriers and loot all the heavy cannons and lead soliders..i dont have to worry about gettin ban on the game bc i have sent in several shots of 700+ heavy cannons and 100 lead soliders but yet i see them now for weeks still playing..cant beat them i will join them

kygiacomo
05-18-2013, 10:39 PM
im probably worse off at speaking english that you are and it is my first language...I think people that speak english as a second language speak it better than nationals lol. Not to get off topic but our language is so chopped up ;) lol that is true..its so chopped up...

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 10:40 PM
i agree with u man..these loses are nuts and the ITs here dont have a clue how to fix it..i guess it will be better to just jail break my phone and use the skill hack and put my skill points to 500.500 like the rest...i think i will do that since gree loves hackers mise well join them since we try to do it the right way and nothing gets done..so im gona hack my ph tonight and go buy me about 5000 aircraft carriers and loot all the heavy cannons and lead soliders..i dont have to worry about gettin ban on the game bc i have sent in several shots of 700+ heavy cannons and 100 lead soliders but yet i see them now for weeks still playing..cant beat them i will join them
what are the stats on those units?

kygiacomo
05-18-2013, 10:47 PM
what are the stats on those units? the heavy cannon is ID unit 74/58 the lead solider is 641/731..and they also have the high loot items like orbital hammers,MI-A macadoion 750.600,hnker seekers 675/650, grom toppers and things like that and not just one all over 30 and 40 of them..i got the link im gonna JB my device toniht and go on a hacking misson with the rest of them..i will use it on a new act so i can be lvl 60 or so and have 300.400 stats so i can score well in the WD events..and contact apple u will get ur money back for gold spent..but a vault then contact them and tell them the issue gree is doing and they give the cash back..i got my cash back today for the vault i bought yesterday..so free 1500 gold bars this time and i will continue to do it till gree fixes thigns but to be honest i dont see that happeing anytime soon..so i will be the free player for a while...well not really get the gold then contact apple get ur cash back so in a sense u are a free player lol

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 10:50 PM
where is lead soldier

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 10:50 PM
i have s ton TRs but thats a different topic lol

Rough Neck
05-18-2013, 11:28 PM
i got a life im jsut saying how cna u f up the game so bad..i see the threads everone is posting..i dont want him to make me happy i want him to make the game correct..and the hacking is out of control and even wit proff they let them play..how about u go get a life since u love him so much there my good man hahaha wat joke u are..u missed the whole point of the thread..u must have got ur ged in jail to

You're missing the point my good man, this is just a game, if you're not happy neither Gree nor anyone can forced you to play.
Instead of blaming the whole world except yourself, it's yourself to blame for your own sadness and disappointment, THE CHOICE IS YOURS my good man

kygiacomo
05-18-2013, 11:45 PM
You're missing the point my good man, this is just a game, if you're not happy neither Gree nor anyone can forced you to play.
Instead of blaming the whole world except yourself, it's yourself to blame for your own sadness and disappointment, THE CHOICE IS YOURS my good man i play the game to have a past time but they should do what they suppose to do and not cheat the people playing is my point..and when u send in a ticket they dont do sh it..i see ur point but the game can be fixed so its alot more enjoyable to all..i dont spend $ on the game no more but i would like it to be fair..when im over 200k higher attack then the def and i lose 3 out 4 times then something is wrong...im blameing GREE not the whole world..im done talking to u since u dont get the point im makeing...i will simply ignore ur post in the thread i started...the choice is mine and im gonna play a free player and i will continue ti bi tch when something is not right about the game...funzio had the game right gree and the developers are money hungry and can care less about the entertainment we get from it bc at the end of the day they get paid and we suffer from their mistakes...my good man

Sirius
05-18-2013, 11:47 PM
Hiyas Folks,

I'm going to be locking down this thread. Bashing, trolling and call outs just don't really serve a point to help address concerns, questions and feedback that folks might have.

Support has pretty much given folks an answer on this issue (those that have reported the issue) so far I believe. I will also go a step further and make it better known here for folks to help avoid any confusion.

There is an on going bug ATM where the defense stats of an rival are not taking into account their boost and skill point effects. From what I know your stats are shown with your boost and your opponent is either not or partially.

This will be fixed shortly, all I ask is patience and a bit of understanding in the matter.

Also, (yes once again!) please take note of our forum rules below. I will be closing the thread as the point has been made etc.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

~Sirius