PDA

View Full Version : I support GREE employees, I mean the cartel!!

BrodawgCanada
05-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Well it's very evident by the scoreboards that "the cartel" are obviously GReE employees!! Still scoring millions of points. Even if "the cartel" didn't pay to play, there is still factions scoring the same amount of points!! Of course GREE has employees playing to entice the players who have gambling problems!! It's smart for them to do no doubt. I just wish players or employees bull$hitting would stop flodding the forums, crying. Boo hoo, remember GREE ALWAYS will win!! Sincerely a GREE employee?

Sugarymama
05-19-2013, 05:23 AM
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the leaderboard Brodawg. How did so many points accumulate among free players? However, we don't know exactly how many actually agreed to not use gold. Agreeing with a post in a forum isn't the same as "practicing what you preach".

"Gambling problems"...lol. I know it's a serious and very real disease, but I never thought of this game to fall within the gambling category (that is, not until I experienced the disparity with the rival attacks) Now you're taking a risk when you hit anyone; no matter how high your stats are, you may still lose to a rival with less.

BlackArrow
05-19-2013, 07:12 AM
I knew you were a Gree employee Brodawg...always talking about how much you liked the game !!

ProudClown
05-19-2013, 07:40 AM
Even Gree employees admit they play the game!

http://www.digitallydownloaded.net/2013/02/interview-gree-on-social-games-were-not.html?m=1

Is it fair for them to play? Are they playing with free gold? How long will it be before I'm banned from the forums?

employee rights
05-19-2013, 08:46 AM
Well it's very evident by the scoreboards that "the cartel" are obviously GReE employees!! Still scoring millions of points. Even if "the cartel" didn't pay to play, there is still factions scoring the same amount of points!! Of course GREE has employees playing to entice the players who have gambling problems!! It's smart for them to do no doubt. I just wish players or employees bull$hitting would stop flodding the forums, crying. Boo hoo, remember GREE ALWAYS will win!! Sincerely a GREE employee?

You are correct indeed.

ex-employee

Ranger4Life
05-19-2013, 09:09 AM
I saw several people that don't spend very much anyways state that they were going to join the "Cartel", but as far as I know every top10 team said that they would still be participating.

mwmark
05-19-2013, 09:50 AM
So you are surprised that the natural progression of any competitive event is that the event got more competitive?
You are surprised the WD points keep going up?
You thought the cartel would make the top 10 require 1,000,000 points?

And then how did all of a sudden we jump to accusing Gree employees of anything?

I am so confused, this post reads like whining/conspiracy theory more than anything.

vNastIER
05-19-2013, 11:11 AM
in 3...2......just kidding

This is actually some entertaining reading material early this morning.

DME
05-19-2013, 11:21 AM
"Gambling problems"...lol. I know it's a serious and very real disease

I hate when people refer to gambling/alcohol addiction as diseases, as they just aren't.

Is it fair for them to play? Are they playing with free gold? How long will it be before I'm banned from the forums?

I think it's a good thing when employees play the game, as it can give them a better understanding of the game, which I find to be important. They shouldn't however have access to unlimited resources and such on those accounts though.

ProudClown
05-19-2013, 11:47 AM
Did someone say "Gossip Girl" "you'll never know"

Not a topic I will give much consternation to! I recognize that paper airplanes are inherently disposable and disgruntled employees tend to be disgruntled!

CJ54
05-19-2013, 12:35 PM
Brodawg, you can believe it or not believe it, but those are actual players. Sorry to bust your conspiracy theory.

Even Gree employees admit they play the game!

http://www.digitallydownloaded.net/2013/02/interview-gree-on-social-games-were-not.html?m=1

What, you want the people who work on the games to not know how the games work in practice? That's no good either. They don't spend gold outside the test environment unless they bought it or unless we have to test something on live due to an emergency; the one time someone didn't know about this rule and loaded themselves up with gold in the live environment, I banned that account. We take it seriously. They're not in any factions that have ever even placed in the top 2000, much less then top 10.

CJ54
05-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Very interesting perspective. Does this confirm some of the gossip and whispers we hear?

Yeeeeah... "employee rights" there is one of our repeat forum trolls, he's about as close to an employee here as the Kermit the Frog is.

Muse_boa
05-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Yeeeeah... "employee rights" there is one of our repeat forum trolls, he's about as close to an employee here as the Kermit the Frog is.
Nice to see you here, but can you adress some of the wd fenomena that have occured? The big margins in def stats, the zero allie mystery?

Sugarymama
05-19-2013, 12:42 PM
I hate when people refer to gambling/alcohol addiction as diseases, as they just aren't.

I know people who are gambling addicts, and it is a disease. One of them is an accomplished professor who now cannot keep more than $10 in her wallet at one time because she will gamble it away. Diseases are not only physical, but psychological and neurological as well. Not sure why you don't think that gambling and alcoholism aren't real diseases, but they are.

CJ54
05-19-2013, 12:47 PM
Nice to see you here, but can you adress some of the wd fenomena that have occured? The big margins in def stats, the zero allie mystery?

I will do my best in a bit, yes.

DME
05-19-2013, 12:56 PM
I know people who are gambling addicts, and it is a disease. One of them is an accomplished professor who now cannot keep more than $10 in her wallet at one time because she will gamble it away. Diseases are not only physical, but psychological and neurological as well. Not sure why you don't think that gambling and alcoholism aren't real diseases, but they are.

I personally see referring to them as diseases as an excuse, rather than taking responsibility for ones actions or getting to the real root of the problem. They are habits more than addictions, which are also difficult to break. The habits also tend to be derived from other deeper seeded issues.
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Golf4life
05-19-2013, 01:11 PM
No, gambling is not a disease. It is a lack of will power. Simple as that. Anyone who states otherwise is capitalizing on the word disease for financial reasons.

As well, with Alcoholism, it is not a disease. My wife stated she was an alocholic in college. Drinking every night to excess and skipping classes. Yes by the term, she was an alcoholic. Then someone came along who showed her that she didn't have to do those things to have fun. She simply wanted to because that is what she was used to and comfortable with. Now she has maybe a glass of wine a week.

Alcoholism is an excuse with the same likes of Obesity, Depression and many other 'diseases' that are just people being lazy, unchanging, and lacking of will.

Everyone has the power to 'cure' themselves of these 'deseases', thus they are not diseases. They are lifestyles that people don't want to give up. Note that i said Want and not Cant/

Golf4life
05-19-2013, 01:11 PM
i will agree with you here.
I personally see referring to them as diseases as an excuse, rather than taking responsibility for ones actions or getting to the real root of the problem. They are habits more than addictions, which are also difficult to break. The habits also tend to be derived from other deeper seeded issues.
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Fl@sh
05-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Whatever I spend on my game is for my own personal entertainment. "The Cartel" is supposed to help those that have stopped having fun spending money. Maybe you all missed the point. Join "The Cartel", or not, simple as that. This was and is never going to be an investment on a financial platform for myself or anybody else. I only invest my time in this (s)game. I really wish people would stop mistaking this for an investment in terms of money. An investment is supposed to make you money, whether it be short term or long term. This game is just like the rent or mortgage you pay every month, you are not making money from it, unless you have a dozen roommates. Perhaps those within "The Cartel" still have gold bonus leftover from last month. Do you expect them not to use it? Just let it sit there? I haven't evaluated whether I will continue to spend money on this game yet, I still have a very large amount of gold bonus left in my account. It would be silly if I didn't put it to use. I don't need LE units anymore. I can already beat 99% of the players of this game. This game has brought an unexpected social aspect to me. Never have I joined a forum before, nor given personal info to some stranger from the Internet. I even posted a photo of myself on this forum(no, I'm not the unicorn man). Hate it or love it, this game has had both positive and negative effects on all of us.

El Cartel está aquí para motivarlo a pensar. Pensar en lo que está descuidando fuera de este juego.

ProudClown
05-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the response. Sounds reasonable and addresses the issue.

DME
05-19-2013, 02:31 PM
Hi CJ,

Can you please clarify why you had banned employee rights and also why one of two messages posted by this person was deleted. This person mentions that Gree are looking at other mobile games and that Modern War is no longer Gree's priority and that Gree would pull the plug on it after all WD events. I have put a lot of time and money in this game and this news has shaken me up, if i pay for something i expect to keep it till i give it up. I would like to hear more from employee rights in what he/she knows.

I hope my account does not get ban for raising my concerns as i see anyone who mentions anything on hear they instantly get banned.

Would I be right if I drew the conclusion that you and that employee rights person are one and the same?

Golf4life
05-19-2013, 02:40 PM
potentially
Would I be right if I drew the conclusion that you and that employee rights person are one and the same?

Golf4life
05-19-2013, 03:00 PM
You have too much time on your hand

because I post for a total of 60 minutes in one week?

good call...now run along.

jchow69
05-19-2013, 03:01 PM
I think that PUN might be a faction made from Gree employees.

Ranger4Life
05-19-2013, 04:08 PM
looking at the leader board who are PUN running from? next faction down has 32m. I know for a fact my faction would stop scoring points with gold if we was 2-4m ahead.

With coordination one faction can score 10 million+ points in one battle.

Dutchie
05-19-2013, 04:11 PM
With coordination one faction can score 10 million+ points in one battle.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Dutchie
05-19-2013, 05:08 PM

Leave Kermit out of this... he's done nothing wrong ;P

BlackArrow
05-19-2013, 06:20 PM
Leave Kermit out of this... he's done nothing wrong ;P

It isn't easy being Gree(n).....

Kermit is closer than you think.

honest Abe
05-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Uh, no. Next?

I think that PUN might be a faction made from Gree employees.

Muse_boa
05-19-2013, 10:09 PM
I will do my best in a bit, yes.
I
A bit is now a long time ago, which is all right, because we expect you to adress the problems and not get sidetracked, but also to work on the issues. Last battle i got more expectable results, whichs means a fix, but is it true? Is it fixed?

senex morosus
05-19-2013, 11:54 PM

He could also be someone impersonating another person whom he knows was banned on the forums for apparently 'trolling''.

Agent Orange
05-20-2013, 07:16 AM
I
A bit is now a long time ago, which is all right, because we expect you to adress the problems and not get sidetracked, but also to work on the issues. Last battle i got more expectable results, whichs means a fix, but is it true? Is it fixed?

Perhaps he meant byte....