PDA

View Full Version : Players Missing From Main WD Page and Member List

lacrouch74
05-18-2013, 07:28 PM
We have a number of players that have dissapeared from our WD points page. Their names have been replaced with '0' on the forum members tab. Has this happened to anyone else?

THQ
05-18-2013, 07:32 PM
Happening to everyone I believe, fix it GREE!

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 07:33 PM
the faction we are up against also has about 5 "hitman" players with 0 allies and when attacked, their real names show along with their real stats.

Hackers???

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 07:41 PM
the faction we are up against also has about 5 "hitman" players with 0 allies and when attacked, their real names show along with their real stats.

Hackers???

Same is happening to us- we are fighting US Navy and it is happening to them too.

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 07:41 PM
now I only see 31 players out of all our guys. WTF gree. Why is this. I cant even see my name in points list!!!

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 07:42 PM
Same is happening to us- we are fighting US Navy and it is happening to them too.

are your points counting still?

Ours are!

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Our people are gone from our own forum too, but it looks like they can play.

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 07:44 PM
are your points counting still?

Ours are!

Yes, points are counting. But our people don't exist. About 10 or so from our faction, and 10 zeros we count in theirs

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 07:48 PM
now I only see 31 players out of all our guys. WTF gree. Why is this. I cant even see my name in points list!!!

If you tap on the zeros you can fight them

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 07:49 PM
ya it is definitely weird and needs to be fixed

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 07:49 PM
If you tap on the zeros you can fight them
ya. i tapped on a zero and was lvl 250 with over 450k def lol. FAIL

Burnt
05-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Yep, the team we're battling has 0 memebers and a bunch of our team members aren't showing up on our faction list, including me! Teeing up ticket as we speak....

Burnt
05-18-2013, 07:58 PM

Haha, we lucked out with "only" had 227k def. Awesome....

Nopulus
05-18-2013, 07:58 PM
Just my two cents, but I play two accounts, one on an iPhone and one on an iPad, and I'm seeing the zero blank spots, but only with the iPad account. If I go into our members in our faction, I see many blanks and zeros, same in my battle list, but if I check it with my phone account, all names and numbers are there. And I have attacked a blank zero and won, and the points did show up. I double checked my score before the attack, got out and went back in and the numbers added up correctly.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
05-18-2013, 08:01 PM
I'm seeing identical missing Faction information on both the iPad and Android devices.

Burnt
Just my two cents, but I play two accounts, one on an iPhone and one on an iPad, and I'm seeing the zero blank spots, but only with the iPad account. If I go into our members in our faction, I see many blanks and zeros, same in my battle list, but if I check it with my phone account, all names and numbers are there. And I have attacked a blank zero and won, and the points did show up. I double checked my score before the attack, got out and went back in and the numbers added up correctly.

I'm seeing big fat 0's on my iPhone 5. Weird......

Muse_boa
Same thing here. I tried a 0 allie, turned out he had 500 allies and a def of 230k.

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 08:02 PM

We have people that can't see on the iPhone either. But all of the people that aren't showing up in my faction are iOS.

Burnt
I'm seeing identical missing Faction information on both the iPad and Android devices.

My first question would be.....

vNastIER
We have people that can't see on the iPhone either. But all of the people that aren't showing up in my faction are iOS.
must just be coincidence because I dont show up and have android :D

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 08:03 PM

Hahaha. Sorry v- I should have qualified that statement with a note that yes, you can also lose if you tap on a zero. I think I'm slap happy. This is just dandy. Lol

Muse_boa
05-18-2013, 08:04 PM
This whole wd event is getting stranger by the minute

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 08:05 PM
This whole wd event is getting stranger by the minute

Do you hear that? It's the Twilight Zone music! Or wait, maybe it's the music from psycho...

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 08:06 PM
Hahaha. Sorry v- I should have qualified that statement with a note that yes, you can also lose if you tap on a zero. I think I'm slap happy. This is just dandy. Lol
its cool man. I was curious and my curiosity got the best of me. the other zeros had less than 100k def tho lol

Alpha dog
05-18-2013, 08:08 PM
Its happening to us as well.

We have players missing from our battle screen.

We currently can see 39/53 members.

Are we getting the correct point for these players??

Please fix this

Also some of our opponents are showing with no avatar, no name and 0 allies. they can still be attacked though. Our faction members page also has members showing like this.

05-18-2013, 08:13 PM
My faction is having same issue as well. Our leader and few offers are gone and we cant even fight right now. It is really disappointing!

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 08:14 PM
My faction is having same issue as well. Our leader and few offers are gone and we cant even fight right now. It is really disappointing!
why cant you fight?

Muse_boa
05-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Do you hear that? It's the Twilight Zone music! Or wait, maybe it's the music from psycho...
Lol, well i took photographs of the mysterious crop circles, so I have solid proof

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 08:24 PM
Lol, well i took photographs of the mysterious crop circles, so I have solid proof

Shhhhhhh. THEY will hear you... The photographs? What photographs?? ;) ;)

Muse_boa
05-18-2013, 08:24 PM
The line 'I tapped on a zero' cracks me up, i have to go to sleep now (i am not sure if cracks me up is english)

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 08:25 PM
its cool man. I was curious and my curiosity got the best of me. the other zeros had less than 100k def tho lol

Yeah. It's cool woman doesn't have the same ring to it huh? :) lol teasing of course

whitefire
05-18-2013, 08:26 PM

Hackers???
Same with us. Different faction, exactly the same issues...

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 08:26 PM
Yeah. It's cool woman doesn't have the same ring to it huh? :) lol teasing of course

you know it lol

we could change that

United Nation of Foxes
05-18-2013, 08:28 PM
We have a number of players that have dissapeared from our WD points page. Their names have been replaced with '0' on the forum members tab. Has this happened to anyone else?

Was it necessary to create a duplicate thread ?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?54938-Battle-list-screwed-as-well-!!!

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 08:30 PM

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?54938-Battle-list-screwed-as-well-!!!

there is like 4 threads about this issue lmao.......FAIL

BTW>..now everything says "null"
but atleast we can see everyone now

Its progress??

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
05-18-2013, 08:31 PM
Looks like it has been resolved.

Muse_boa
05-18-2013, 08:31 PM

I think you were just the first to notice

FireCAP
05-18-2013, 08:34 PM
We are experiencing missing players as well including our faction leader. Looks like a glitch from gree or their network crashed somehow. Their answer will be to just buy more gold!

Rough Neck
05-18-2013, 08:34 PM
Nothing is resolved and Gree is looking into this

Muse_boa
05-18-2013, 08:36 PM
We are experiencing missing players as well including our faction leader. Looks like a glitch from gree or their network crashed somehow. Their answer will be to just buy more gold!
Ask FARC....maybe you get a ransom note.

Agent Orange
05-18-2013, 08:37 PM
Not resolved just had it happening in our last battle. Server is probably gooched so we should start taking screen grabs after our battles.

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 08:38 PM
So we're down to 18-19 people still can fight....

enjoy the ban lol

Alpha dog
05-18-2013, 08:46 PM
looks like its fixed.

probably just a server error causing a display glitch.

Rough Neck
05-18-2013, 08:47 PM
So we're down to 18-19 people still can fight. Gree is getting desperate. The 20% sale didn't work, 40% didn't work either, went back to 20% hoping people will buy more gold. But nope it didn't work so now Gree is removing players from faction and labels them as "hitman" level 0 hoping that the remainder players would purchase gold to save their position in war. Absolutely disgusting on your part Gree. You can shove this game up your AS S PUNK AS S BIT CH MOTHER FU CK ERS. FU CK YOU AND YOUR TACTICS YOU GREEDY SONS OF BIT CH ES. The best part about this whole thing is we didn't spend **** in the first place. You're operating this game mafia style and its YOU GREE who fu ck ed up this game. You are the ones responsible for this whole mess you FU CK ING CO CK ROACHES. You were blinded by your own greed, didn't give 2 F U C K S about your customers.Well then, FU CK FUNZIO, FU CK GREE, FU CK EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR ORGANIZATION, ANYONE WHO SIDES WITH YOU THEN FU CK YOU TO YOU FU CK ING BA STA RDS!!!

My good man, please do not using those words as there are some children in this forum and also playing the exact same game as you do.
GREE nor nobody forced anyone to play this breakdown game, if that's what you meant, YOU HAVE A CHOICE

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 08:54 PM
But nope it didn't work so now Gree is removing players from faction and labels them as "hitman" level 0 hoping that the remainder players would purchase gold to save their position in war. Absolutely disgusting on your part Gree. this has got to be the dumbest accusation I have ever heard....and I used to bash Gree religiously lol

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 08:55 PM
you know it lol

we could change that

Let's do it. See how long it takes to catch on!

skywrap
05-18-2013, 08:58 PM
Gree booted three members last night.

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 09:05 PM
Let's do it. See how long it takes to catch on!
its all good woman.....i think it may take a while tho lol ;)

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 09:06 PM
its all good woman.....i think it may take a while tho lol ;)

Oooh. I like that. We can use that one. It's all good woman... Has a ring to it. :)

HunterKiller
05-18-2013, 09:09 PM
The best explanation I can think of for this mess is that, there is a cat walking over the computer keyboards in Gree HQ pressing random buttons and messing things up.

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 09:14 PM
Oooh. I like that. We can use that one. It's all good woman... Has a ring to it. :)

thats "almost exactly" what I was thinking lol

OC Arnel
05-18-2013, 09:37 PM

We have 2 members vanish from our Faction. One of them is our Defense Leader. On our WD menu, they are gone no stats no points nothing. The owner of Defense Leader is in GMT time zone. Can't get a hold of him probably in deep sleep. The other member that is not showing up anywhere was just recently added to my Allie list. Tried searching for him in visit Allies and he is nowhere to be found. Questions That I have is: Other faction are showing 0. If a war is declared will my Defense Leader have a 0 defense?

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 09:40 PM
We have 2 members vanish from our Faction. One of them is our Defense Leader. On our WD menu, they are gone no stats no points nothing. The owner of Defense Leader is in GMT time zone. Can't get a hold of him probably in deep sleep. The other member that is not showing up anywhere was just recently added to my Allie list. Tried searching for him in visit Allies and he is nowhere to be found. Questions That I have is: Other faction are showing 0. If a war is declared will my Defense Leader have a 0 defense?

it doesnt matter how many points the DL has...still needs to be power attacked twice I believe lol.
maybe Im wrong. Maybe your right.,Maybe just press "declare" and find out.

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 09:53 PM
it doesnt matter how many points the DL has...still needs to be power attacked twice I believe lol.
maybe Im wrong. Maybe your right.,Maybe just press "declare" and find out.

We attacked a DL displaying zero. He certainly had his defense scores intact. 409k. :)

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 09:54 PM
thats "almost exactly" what I was thinking lol

The word play is not lost. Probably a certainty here too! Lol

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 09:56 PM
The word play is not lost. Probably a certainty here too! Lol
no doubt woman! he has inspired :D

Bravo Zulu
05-18-2013, 09:59 PM
no doubt woman! he has inspired :D

This is going to be fun... No doubt. ;)