PDA

View Full Version : Question for those in the know?

Mr T Perfect
05-18-2013, 06:23 PM
If your leader goes awol for a week with no contact at all. is there any way to transfer the leadership of a syndicate or is it just email support and wait a few days.

my syndicate has just run out of hideouts and we are now struggling.

Has anyone had any experience in transferring leadership?

is it a difficult process?

BigMoney
05-18-2013, 06:24 PM
How does not having any hideouts affect your team's ability to score points at all?

Edit: email support.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 06:30 PM
Ok... Hideouts have absolutely no bearing in how many points you score... Only what your opponent can score.

Mr T Perfect
05-18-2013, 06:37 PM
i know it only effects the other side - but it has been demoralising for our junior members. and it is totally out of character for both our leader and DL to be offline for so long.

worse case senario - they show back up in a weeks time and i transfer it back to them.

Mr T Perfect
05-18-2013, 06:53 PM
next question

what are the chances of getting a response on a sunday from support?

John Bender
05-18-2013, 07:19 PM
Leaders go AWOL all the time, the world's an imperfect place.

cooch
05-18-2013, 07:49 PM
Have to send tickets in from Officers . Takes between 2-3 weeks to replace. Have to demonstrate out of touch for at least 7 days..you qualify... Then things get interesting. Policy is to give it to most senior officer (by time in Syn) but that's not necessarily true. So nominate someone and have all the tickets do so. Good luck.

If both are out dare I ask.. where they voided accounts....no way of getting to them via your third party communication devices? Looks like Gree did away with nerfing the accounts, they are just gone, if caught hacking.

Mr T Perfect
05-18-2013, 08:11 PM
thanks for the advice cooch.

i have sent the ticket - just awaiting a response

i have also asked all my fellow officers and players to do the same.

Sirius
05-18-2013, 08:14 PM
If your leader goes awol for a week with no contact at all. is there any way to transfer the leadership of a syndicate or is it just email support and wait a few days.

my syndicate has just run out of hideouts and we are now struggling.

Has anyone had any experience in transferring leadership?

is it a difficult process?

As everyone has already suggested, please contact support and they should be able to clear up your guild issue. Wait time varies but I know they are hard at work trying to get everyone's issues responded/resolved.

~Sirius

Mr T Perfect
05-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Sirius

I am obliged for the response.

i will await a response from the wonderful people in support.

thank you for taking the time to respond.

Kidkiller
05-19-2013, 09:42 AM
Have a quickie questio non related to syndicate. I want to find gold bonus program chart, anyone have a link to that chart? Thx!

SinSir
05-19-2013, 10:41 AM
Most likely scenario is gree ban the account, why? let's just guess for a second.

Next question please?

Kidkiller
05-19-2013, 11:53 AM
Holy geez I want so much this guy to get the ban hammer just for lulz of it lmao.the guy just above me ! The perfect example of a troller that have nothing to do beside being annoying little 10 yo kiddo ! Lulz
Edit:don't mind this post anymore the annoying guy is no more ! :)