PDA

View Full Version : Any syn taking a different approach to Chinatown Throwdown from previous?

TRAZ
05-18-2013, 05:32 PM
Interested to see what other Syns outside the top 10 are doing for the Chinatown Throwdown this go around.

Normally as a top 20 team since this adventure started we decided to take a different approach this time and go at our own pace instead of the breakneck speed from the start and we'll continue to do so throughout the event. Interesting to see the jump in the leaderboard today. While our decision to say no to the mainstream rush may go unnoticed, it speaks volumes.

Most times the zombie apocalypse has set in by the second day and straight jackets have been issued. This time sunglasses and umbrella drinks are the first on the agenda. We labeled our first battle a food fight and had redi-whip holsters deployed and complete mayhem ensued. Didn't lose anyone thank goodness, but a good time was had by all.

What kind of fun times have the rest of you decided for your teams?

Sandukan
05-18-2013, 05:49 PM
We had major injuries the first day.
I personally sprained an eyelash...I know, sounds painful. It was.

Now we are taking it one battle at a time. We trained hard and are sticking to the game plan. We know if we execute we will have a chance of winning. It's game time.

Cluff
05-18-2013, 05:51 PM
We are using half the gold we usually do... will probly result in fall from top 25 but there is no stress.. kinda nice

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 05:52 PM
We are taking a very light hearted approach..... We have several personal contest running ...for example :

Most perverted name for an opponent .. We have some great entries ..

. We also have spent more time laughing our ass off in chat. I actually think this break did us a lot of good as we were able to focus on having fun rather than the job of putting up points.

AZZ.
05-18-2013, 06:22 PM
Raggy just had more time to drop picks and let me tell you I want more.

westfall
05-18-2013, 08:19 PM
wanna join a VERY active syndicate!? join GZK we are a up and coming and would really like a vibrant population!!
(also it is not mandatory you donate but i may ask that you try to help when we are going for upgrades that help us all!)

request code: 326 692 264

im level 32 invite me to your mob aswell!
code: 464 232 485
other members code: 817 984 771

WE ARE DAILY PLAYERS!!! happy killing

Droop1972
05-18-2013, 09:10 PM
wanna join a VERY active syndicate!? join GZK we are a up and coming and would really like a vibrant population!!
(also it is not mandatory you donate but i may ask that you try to help when we are going for upgrades that help us all!)

request code: 326 692 264

im level 32 invite me to your mob aswell!
code: 464 232 485
other members code: 817 984 771

WE ARE DAILY PLAYERS!!! happy killing

If you make 10 posts, you can start your own thread. And you can put it in the proper place.

If I were looking for a syndicate, I wouldn't join yours. You are too lazy to even properly start a thread.

Droop1972
05-18-2013, 09:12 PM
We are just playing. Not as much gold being spent; nothing to do with the abstention, just the timing of this event is too soon.

We are probably going to make top 50, maybe top 25 but there is less urgency to do so.

TRAZ
05-18-2013, 09:16 PM
Glad to hear other syns taking a break from the insanity and just having a good time.

njemt242
05-18-2013, 09:42 PM
We are trying to go gold free. Had a few battles where a few of us bought a med pack. (couldn't resist the target.) But otherwise just going along

Senator McCarthy
05-19-2013, 12:26 AM
The pace has seemed to slow but we shall see Sunday. Holding onto Top 50.

montecore
05-19-2013, 08:52 AM
we are saving our gold for bbr.

TRAZ
05-19-2013, 09:43 AM
SAS the same old same old...still waiting on the threats to visit my hood after the last war that SAS Recruitment promised, but has failed to deliver...shrug. Good on ya for dumping gold if we happen to get matched up, cuz yeah that'll really make a statement...rolls eyes.

It's great you guys dump gold, but the top 10 could have seriously changed the game platform. Instead you dumped huge volumes to be right where you were before. So, no change in your playstyle as usual.

Let's hear from the actual backbone, staple players that support for real that decided to not cave in and go for the brass ring and truly decided to make a change this go around. :)

TRAZ
05-19-2013, 09:50 AM
We are using half the gold we usually do... will probly result in fall from top 25 but there is no stress.. kinda nice

Good for you guys. Congrats to your team for having a less stress run.

TRAZ
05-19-2013, 09:52 AM
We are taking a very light hearted approach..... We have several personal contest running ...for example :

Most perverted name for an opponent .. We have some great entries ..

. We also have spent more time laughing our ass off in chat. I actually think this break did us a lot of good as we were able to focus on having fun rather than the job of putting up points.

Laughter...yes, now that's what taking a break does. Good times.

DvD
05-19-2013, 10:36 AM
If (or is it when) Gree tees up another syn war two weeks from the conclusion of this one, I'll vote we skip it entirely.

Imagine the feeling of weekend freedom, the restful nights' sleep, made all the more pleasant KNOWING others are out there tap tap tapping away at all hours, in an endless OCD frenzy for bigger deffer stats / epeenus maximus ftw have at it yo.

John Bender
05-19-2013, 10:51 AM
What a pussy.

Agreed. Ban his forum and game accounts.

TRAZ
05-19-2013, 10:52 AM
We are trying to go gold free. Had a few battles where a few of us bought a med pack. (couldn't resist the target.) But otherwise just going along

More power to you!

montecore
05-19-2013, 12:06 PM
SAS the same old same old...still waiting on the threats to visit my hood after the last war that SAS Recruitment promised, but has failed to deliver...shrug. Good on ya for dumping gold if we happen to get matched up, cuz yeah that'll really make a statement...rolls eyes.

It's great you guys dump gold, but the top 10 could have seriously changed the game platform. Instead you dumped huge volumes to be right where you were before. So, no change in your playstyle as usual.

Let's hear from the actual backbone, staple players that support for real that decided to not cave in and go for the brass ring and truly decided to make a change this go around. :)

oh c'mon I was just kidding anyway. How dare you! Spending is down across the board and I do like that for sure.

Ragmondino
05-19-2013, 02:44 PM
Significantly lower spending and just ambling along having fun. No aim on places just gonna end up where we end up.
Also Well said as well Traz, I'm still waiting on any of them to turn up in my hood after they aimed threats at me as well. And I give them plenty of links. But to be honest I wouldn't wanna take on you either...
You scare me a little

TRAZ
05-19-2013, 07:41 PM
Significantly lower spending and just ambling along having fun. No aim on places just gonna end up where we end up.
Also Well said as well Traz, I'm still waiting on any of them to turn up in my hood after they aimed threats at me as well. And I give them plenty of links. But to be honest I wouldn't wanna take on you either...
You scare me a little

LOL....come on over Raggy, anytime...love it!

Anyone have any fun antics to share that go on during your wars?

montecore
05-19-2013, 07:46 PM
in sas we wear each others underwear.

Ragmondino
05-20-2013, 03:51 AM
LOL....come on over Raggy, anytime...love it!

Anyone have any fun antics to share that go on during your wars?

I may consider paying you a visit then :@)
Though I don't tend to see you in the rivals much

OBAMASMAMA
05-20-2013, 04:00 AM
Don't get it. We are going at a faster pace than before, increased our positioning, added a "night crew", and having twice as much fun on forums.

Max Power
05-20-2013, 07:42 AM
I am in a camping syndicate and we have decided toi just start declaring wars and throwing free haymakers. Half the time we don't even tear down the walls. We will finish in the top 750 and almost nobody spent a nickel.