PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Boss with low XP gain

Armand2REP
05-18-2013, 01:23 PM
What is the best way to trigger the boss without burning through XP points?

Preview of What's Coming
05-18-2013, 01:24 PM
By trying my foot long.

stephen2013
05-18-2013, 01:27 PM
Go to the first map (insurgent camp?) and hit one of the targets over and over. Most of them are 10-15 energy and only 1-2 exp per hit. I usually trigger in 10 or less.

Armand2REP
05-18-2013, 02:05 PM
10X? That is like 15-20 XP, I was getting him in 2-3 raids averaging 18-24XP for trigger. Some went as high as 32XP. The maps are so gay.

steveo127
05-18-2013, 02:26 PM
after every time you beat that one tank in the Insurgent Camp (12 energy, 1 xp); shake the device so the cash is picked up, then vault it; travel to your base. each of those three actions; a, the mission, and b, vaulting cashing, and c, traveling to one's base; is worth one iteration in the random number process that the game goes through to trigger a boss event. the key is to know what can trigger the event without earning experience.

good luck to your camping :)

Nouife
05-18-2013, 04:53 PM
To trigger the boss without any xp gain just pvp someone stronger than you.

Armand2REP
05-18-2013, 10:52 PM
after every time you beat that one tank in the Insurgent Camp (12 energy, 1 xp); shake the device so the cash is picked up, then vault it; travel to your base. each of those three actions; a, the mission, and b, vaulting cashing, and c, traveling to one's base; is worth one iteration in the random number process that the game goes through to trigger a boss event. the key is to know what can trigger the event without earning experience.

That sounds like a nice little trick. I will def try it.

Do you mean lose on purpose? I will do it if it triggers, it is kind of hard to find them unless I stock up on allies.

Tito89
05-18-2013, 11:07 PM

works every time

Burnt
05-19-2013, 12:11 AM
Instead of being on someone's news-feed-of-wrath, I prefer to hit supply depots, armories and command centers under level 8. Hit only twice, the 3rd gives u 2 exp.

glitters
05-19-2013, 12:21 AM

That works but campers are often the stronger players in the bracket. It's hard to find someone else stronger.

If there happens to be another player stronger, campers would be reluctant to mark themselves as targets to be raided or attacked. Campers have developed economies and lots of unvaulted cash.

Armand2REP
05-24-2013, 09:45 PM

So I tried both methods, hitting a stronger player didn't gain me XP points but it takes 10 hits, costs me money and I could only find one target who is now too weak to battle. So I tried your suggestion on the tank hits and it works like clockwork. Only 8+ XP for each boss trigger = BRILLIANT!

BringIt
05-24-2013, 10:27 PM
I just shut the game down and wait 5 minutes. Then reopen and raid armories and supply depot under lv 7. They give you 1xp and I usually trigger in two raids