PDA

View Full Version : Is Recruiting Getting Harder???

hober421
05-18-2013, 12:15 PM
As you all know, it's no doubt that finding quality players these days is becoming harder & harder. My proposal is this, we negotiate a merger. Everyone continues to look for 3-10 new members & no one wants to part ways with their guild because they have spent so much time & money building it. Is keeping your guild an emotional decision? Most decisions made on emotion aren't the correct ones as history has shown. We have anywhere from 5-15 spots available we can open up if you or your guild are what we are looking for. Imagine your top 15 with ours??? We could have a solid chance to make top 150. We have a decent amount of bonuses as you can see below. Our next bonus will be another guild upgrade! We have a detailed battle plan and a great core of players who are active & chat quite frequently to take us to the next level. We are like a family that welcomes new members & helps everyone along the way. I also would like to point out, that the remainder of your guild (should you decide to merge with us) could become a sister guild or training guild to this one or the remainder could join our current training guild.. Either way we can make this work.. I know everyone wants to be the best... As far as I can tell mergers are the best way to do that! What do you think? Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers & have a great day!

Eddard KFF
05-18-2013, 02:36 PM
Would your top 4 members join the knights from afar? We placed 165th in Dwarven Mines. We could get more increases and the rest of the league of shadows could be the sister guild. I know, recruiting has become a pain in the lower back!!

hober421
05-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Still looking for our perfect match...anyone ranked in the 300-400's for Dawrven wanna merge into ours? Any active players looking for a guild???

hober421
05-21-2013, 09:17 AM
We've added a few more...anyone else wanna join a good active guild?

hober421
05-23-2013, 05:31 PM
We're looking to fill a few more spots...feel free to pm me if your interested in joining!

Eunuchorn
05-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Join Legion of Legends (LoL)!!! Top 50 guild w/ brand new 800k defender!
Find me on Line Messenger: teheunuchorn