PDA

View Full Version : Major problems

Sexypieface
05-18-2013, 10:52 AM
Hey everyone just this morning I bought 100 dollars worth of gold for wd. My game was being slow for some reason and I wanted to put cash in my vault, but because it was slow I accidentally clicked finish now and I had five days were left! Does anyone know how I can get my gold back? I don't care if they take away the upgrade or just reset it, I just want my gold back!

TYR_Rune
05-18-2013, 10:55 AM
Send Gree a ticket, tell them about your accidental "finish" tap.. AND tell them that next time they should place confirmation button on every gold transaction..

Sexypieface
05-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Send Gree a ticket, tell them about your accidental "finish" tap.. AND tell them that next time they should place confirmation button on every gold transaction.. alright is the ticket contact support?

TYR_Rune
05-18-2013, 11:02 AM
alright is the ticket contact support?

Thats right..

Rowdydowdy
05-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Yep that's the way to do it,, but don't expect anything to happen for a week or so. They are typically busy,however with the cluster that is going on with the points they will be swamped!!! Having said that be nice when you send it and again when you reply to the auto email saying its closed and asking if its still occurring.....

Brahmin
05-18-2013, 11:33 AM
You must be specific and detailed or all you'll get is their generic response and no gold. You may get that anyway.

Starling
05-18-2013, 01:19 PM
SPF I did that too. I simply told them that I accidentally did the Finish Now by mistake. I told them how much gold I "lost" and what level my vault was at and time remaining. They are sympathetic to this. But expect 10 days or so but they will help.

I am a cow
05-18-2013, 02:24 PM
SPF I did that too. I simply told them that I accidentally did the Finish Now by mistake. I told them how much gold I "lost" and what level my vault was at and time remaining. They are sympathetic to this. But expect 10 days or so but they will help.

agree around a week or so for my 15 gold

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 03:00 PM
that sucks man. I remember accidentally hitting power attack back in the day when I only had 30 gold lol. I was pissed....I cant imagine how angry you must be.

I also agree that there should be a confirmation button whenever using gold!!!! (Hint hint gree)

ffp
05-18-2013, 03:16 PM
You must be specific and detailed or all you'll get is their generic response and no gold. You may get that anyway.
I was specific and detailed and I got nothing back.

JimmyThePick
05-18-2013, 03:28 PM
I'd wager most of the gold buying players have had this happen. By FAR, my #1 complaint about the game. My ticket was never resolved by Gree, (got the obligatory: is the problem still happening? form email), but Apple did intervene and they issued a refund. It took a about week after the initial contact with apple support.