PDA

View Full Version : Level reset?

Yankster
05-18-2013, 09:10 AM
A few rivals and ex faction members, that I am familiar with as we've played side by side for the past 6 months, are now a lower levels than a week ago. One player I know of was level 250 yet in was a week later he is now level 150. the base is exactly as i and a team mate recall. His stats are the same except for his level being considerably lower. Another rival I spoke with frequently said that he was able to get gree to lower his level because of the rival list issue and he dropped down to 300 allies to be under the radar. Are these people for real by saying gree lowered their player level because of the rival list problem? The tickets I sent in explained otherwise to me. ...

Infamous They
05-18-2013, 10:21 AM
I heard if you send naked pictures of yourself to Gree, they will change your level to whatever you want.

But on the serious side. I have never heard of that. Any chance it is just a separate account they had been working on?

Bobar
05-18-2013, 10:37 AM
again this, can you somehow prove it? heard several times about that now

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51985-Reset-and-restart-account-with-keeping-units-possible

KFH
05-18-2013, 10:46 AM
I'v heard about this a couple of times. I thought that some were reset back to 150 because of problems with that race to 250 event.

Vballmadam
05-18-2013, 10:56 AM
I have had a broken game for a very long time now. They would not do it for me! End of story!

Yankster
05-18-2013, 11:15 AM
I heard if you send naked pictures of yourself to Gree, they will change your level to whatever you want.

But on the serious side. I have never heard of that. Any chance it is just a separate account they had been working on?

The pictures would be much easier.... I'd do it...

again this, can you somehow prove it? heard several times about that now

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51985-Reset-and-restart-account-with-keeping-units-possible

Ty. Makes sense.

Brahmin
05-18-2013, 11:51 AM
I have had a broken game for a very long time now. They would not do it for me! End of story!

Broken how? I assume you mean something more than the regular stuff everyone always complains about. Don't get me wrong I think battle algorithm need some work as well as some of the other persistent glitches. Just wondering what people mean when they say their game is "broken."

Brahmin
05-18-2013, 11:58 AM
It could be this case I came across last week was a reset, but more than likely it's just some sort of loot hacker. Here is what happened.

So, this week I came across what has to be one of the best players in MW. While I know he would prefer to remain ANONYMOUS, I'm going to go ahead and let his little light shine. This week he attacked and beat me which put him on my news screen. So I stopped by to take a look at his base. Now, while he's not much of a base builder, his other stats were stellar. I'm talking just over 100k lv 38, made up primarily from around 30 to 40 of each of the latest crate loot items. WOW, I thought, but this is not the reason I bring him up. Later that day I took another look at his inventory and in a mere matter of hours he had dam near doubled his stats by "acquiring" the following units and others: tactical striker, tech assisted sniper, ops infiltrator, Ramses II tank, xa-180 apc, Carricks sea flanker, tactical assault drone, tactical strike jet, combat striker, Eithne offshore patrol, central fleet command. ALL IN A MATTER OF HOURS!!! WOW! Another great quality of this player is neatness. All but the most flattering messages on his news board are promptly deleted. He now lurks in the mid 40's level wise and will be gracing a rivals list near you in the future.

steveo127
05-18-2013, 02:20 PM
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, GOOD ONE :)

but come on don't be a jerk...

Yankster, in order to do this, you must build a Pink Tree Garden, in the shape of a certain extremity and then screenshot your garden, send the ticket in to GREE with "special pic" attached, and THEN you will get your reset...this is the TRUE, unspoken of power of the Pink Tree Garden....

Big Apple
05-18-2013, 02:32 PM
PJ and Riddler got a level reset in the past.

Q Raider
05-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Not an urban legend... :-)
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40466-A-Question-of-Ethics...

Accounts have been reset though it is stated as not being possible when reading the in game information.

From memory the reset would only be undertaken if the game was "fundamentally broken", but I do not know what the definition of "fundamentally broken" is.

Also from memory I am sure CJ posted somewhere that it was done under certain criteria but was a "real pain" to do and often caused flow on issues.

Brahmin
05-18-2013, 03:58 PM
Very interesting Q Raider, I especially like the way you've broken it down to only two POSSIBLE conclusions. The truth is probably a little of both I would imagine.

Maestro
05-18-2013, 07:33 PM
I have heard several other player seeing guys drop levels in the last few days. There was a whole conversation on if they were hackers and if they should be reported. Then I find this post here from a different source.