PDA

View Full Version : for those who had phone problems/sick/busy with life... take a bow

kingofwale
05-18-2013, 07:23 AM
Just want to find out how many syndicate here had some sort of undlsclosed issues preventing them from going full-steam in last 24 hours

Please, take a bow and let the people know.

I know SAS is the most obvious ones. I've heard issues in Indian too. Anyone else???

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 08:26 AM
It seems to be a widespread problem that is affecting all...except failure club.

newtonpa
05-18-2013, 08:35 AM
Sunnyvale ranked 9th last time. Right now we are outside of top 50.

kingofwale
05-18-2013, 08:45 AM
Always liked sunnyvale. We fought you a couple of times and liked how strong you are

Such a shame such wild spread issues are affecting you guys. :)

PawnXIIX
05-18-2013, 08:54 AM
HTC Red and HTC Blue are both our with life issues. There's a few people in red here who have a serious hangnail issue...

We were 16th last event and now we're outside the top 75

#Smuglife

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 09:38 AM
Hangnails are dangerous ...especially when using a touch screen. Wish HTC the best and hope for a speedy recovery.

Big Joe
05-18-2013, 09:52 AM
We ended up 27th I believe last war. Between 16 hours of driving yesterday.... Our syn is somewhere just inside top 75. I'm truly amazed at how many people were busy yesterday ;)
Except the gree employees with tons of gold. I mean FC =p Jk Jk I Keed I Keed

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
05-18-2013, 10:22 AM
Well it seems that FwD has somehow squeaked by top 100 even with everything thats been going on with us. Myself personally was upgrading my town hall to level 7. so i was really tied up and couldn't get on. But hopefully that has changed. who knows something else might mysteriously pop up.....

Peppers
05-18-2013, 10:30 AM
J1M H3N50N;765846']Well it seems that FwD has somehow squeaked by top 100 even with everything thats been going on with us. Myself personally was upgrading my town hall to level 7. so i was really tied up and couldn't get on. But hopefully that has changed. who knows something else might mysteriously pop up.....

LOL! Those town hall upgrades are rough!

BigMoney
05-18-2013, 11:15 AM
HTC Red and HTC Blue are both our with life issues. There's a few people in red here who have a serious hangnail issue...

We were 16th last event and now we're outside the top 75

#Smuglife

I didn't know HTC Red was participating. They put up something like 150k-200k IP in their first battle. Wish I took a screenshot.

zwiswoo
05-18-2013, 11:24 AM
The people over at Fight Club are the real troopers. That's because they have heart. Enough to battle through despite the nasty flu that's going around. And you know they're terrified, of the teams in their rear-view mirror, only eleven million points behind. Despite their obvious terror they summon reserves of sheer courage (and something else) to forge ahead. It's what heroes do :p

kingofwale
05-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Good to see FC doing so well, I mean, paid game testers... can you imagine if they boycott their own games? ;)

CJ45
05-18-2013, 12:04 PM
Just want to find out how many syndicate here had some sort of undlsclosed issues preventing them from going full-steam in last 24 hours

Please, take a bow and let the people know.

I know SAS is the most obvious ones. I've heard issues in Indian too. Anyone else???

May i remind you that arranging, participating, and discussing boycotts is a clear violation of the posting guidelines. Next time will result in a game and forum ban.

CJ45
05-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Who the hell are you?

I double as a moderator and gayer version of Hitler, who the hell are you?

Ramshutu
05-18-2013, 12:40 PM
There is no logical justification trying to wail on Fight Club, they decided not to join in the boycott for their own reason, they were clear about it from the start and while I may not agree with their reasons, I respect their right not to bend to my will, regardless of how annoying it is.

I have other reasons why I am a little disappointed, and the people concerned should know who they are, and the knowledge and shame that disappointment will bring it punishment enough.

Lars
05-18-2013, 01:45 PM
I didn't know HTC Red was participating. They put up something like 150k-200k IP in their first battle. Wish I took a screenshot.

Not true. We did not reach a 6-digit number of IPs then. DFA on the over hand won the battle against us with over 200k IP.

Preview of What's Coming
05-18-2013, 01:52 PM
Does HTC stand for Horny Topless Co-eds?

crash&burn
05-18-2013, 01:58 PM
yes we have few members out......and lets say we are too poor to buy gold this go around....

BigMoney
05-18-2013, 02:21 PM
Not true. We did not reach a 6-digit number of IPs then. DFA on the over hand won the battle against us with over 200k IP.

We did score ~250k IP, but I don't remember it being a blowout like that. It's possible that I'm misremembering something like 79k IP as 179k IP. I was also confused why you guys went 15W-16L against me. Shouldn't one of you have posted my defense after the first attack? Tell Mikev I said thanks for the $30k each time.

LF Raven
05-18-2013, 02:26 PM
May i remind you that arranging, participating, and discussing boycotts is a clear violation of the posting guidelines. Next time will result in a game and forum ban.

Maybe if Gree spent as much time listening to its players and trying to solve these issues as you all do running around trying to shut us up and ban us, we wouldn't even be having this discussion!!!

Sector 8/La Familia (LF) has always been in the top 25, We are now below 100 and standing strong!! :p

Preview of What's Coming
05-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Maybe if Gree spent as much time listening to its players and trying to solve these issues as you all do running around trying to shut us up and ban us, we wouldn't even be having this discussion!!!

Sector 8/La Familia (LF) has always been in the top 25, We are now below 100 and standing strong!! :p

You've just been trolled. LOL

LF Raven
05-18-2013, 06:11 PM
You've just been trolled. LOL

Yeah I know, I just felt like venting and was the first thread I hit today lol.. I have since vented on others as well ;)

nytelock
05-18-2013, 11:39 PM
Yeah I know

Nah. You didn't.