PDA

View Full Version : Hey GREE

I am a cow
05-18-2013, 12:19 AM
GREE can you guys pick it up a little we are thoroughly enjoying the first day but the first battles were just pathetic top 25 top 50 top 75 top 100 factions all fighting against a top 500 faction its shameful really. Then when I found a guy who was really weak guess what? I lost because of that stupid battle algorithm and then halfway through guess what i see a guy on my battle list with 0 allies not one actually but several others had no allies and my faction members seemed to see the same. What the hell is happened up there today no other day other than brazil as been this complicated. Please can you guys at GREE hurry it up please thank

Cheers Cow :D

Dcarrington
05-18-2013, 04:11 AM
They should not schedule wars on the weekend if they are not willing to work on these weekends to resolve these issues! I have faced the same problems as you Cow and it's about to do me in!

JCL
05-18-2013, 04:19 AM
Matchups for us are massively skewed too. I've been taking screen shots of every post-war summary. We've won all so far, but only because of gold spending that's been crazy (one person going through 275 a war, etc).

possum
05-18-2013, 04:32 AM
The faction vs faction match ups are severely screwed, so much so that we stopped declaring wars. In fact, no more wars at all for us. It's not like they were even worth it for us to begin with, now they are a gigantic waste of time.

Rowdydowdy
05-18-2013, 04:48 AM
I agree, its been so bad several players in one of my factions have declared they are done fighting this war. Gree put the Gold out at 40% off for whatever their reasons were but now I believe it's back fired. So many people bought Gold and now have encountered so many issues/errors that they are stopping the fight and saving Gold. In an LLP faction 13 players have declared an end to this war 7 of those have bought gold because of the discount. It's a shame its been this bad.

JCL
05-18-2013, 05:18 AM
case in point, just got matched as a 220k wdp team against a 420k. Guess who won?

possum
05-18-2013, 05:27 AM
They think these tweaks will enhance gold purchases, when in fact it just makes more and more people disappointed, disinterested and disenfranchised. I've had enough. The rewards doesn't justify the amount of effort needed for these wars (at least for us) to begin with and whatever change they did was enough to push us off the cliff entirely as we will no longer participate.

Octane
05-18-2013, 05:41 AM
To add to all the issues listed in this thread, I'm seeing way more losses than normal. My stats are 100k and I will experience more losses to wins to a 60k stat player. Makes no sense!! Please fix all these issues cuz all these losses that should be wins takes the fun out of the game. By the way everyone on my team is experiencing the same problem...