PDA

View Full Version : You've already purchased this item [GOLD] but it hasn't been downloaded.

Illuminati
05-17-2013, 11:15 PM
So I purchased a vault of gold earlier today but didn't get credit for it, even though the charge was showing on my creditcard for the purchase. I called up itunes support who suggested I change my method of payment. So I did, then tried to purchase a vault again, but got a message saying that the item was already purchased but not downloaded yet.

The purchase is showing in my itunes purchase history and I even got the purchase confirmation email. Anyone else experience this?

Robin Hood
05-18-2013, 08:34 AM
Yes. Bought gold yesterday on my new iPhone 5. Got the iTunes receipt this morning. Still no gold.

Strangely, I am prompted for my iTunes password every time I launch crime city.

(Btw, how do you check your iTunes purchase history?)

Sandukan
05-18-2013, 08:36 AM
Buy more. Some will eventually show up.
If not........................

lucky83
05-18-2013, 09:26 AM
Happened to me last war. It ended up taking 17 hours before it showed up.

Swedevil
05-18-2013, 09:30 AM
Contact iTunes and let them know that you haven't gotten your purchase yet. They respond fairly quickly and all Gree will say is that it's not their fault, you have to contact iTunes anyway. This is purely because Gree has no issues whatsoever.

SinSir
05-18-2013, 09:45 AM
It takes gree 6 weeks from the day you send a copy of the iTunes receipt & the gold to be registered to your account again, maybe gree has to mine the gold before they can reimburse you.

Hold tight the email will apologise for the delay so all is better in supports eyes & remember to give the glowing reference of them on the survey.

You should have made a poll to see how many weeks do we think before you'll be reimbursed your gold.

Robin Hood
05-18-2013, 11:12 AM
This sounds really promising ...

Anyone else had this issue with being prompted for your apple ID password every time CC is launched? I assume this is related to my "fool's" gold purchase

Illuminati
05-18-2013, 12:03 PM
Yes. Bought gold yesterday on my new iPhone 5. Got the iTunes receipt this morning. Still no gold.

Strangely, I am prompted for my iTunes password every time I launch crime city.

I'm getting the same problem...every time I launch Crime City, I get prompted for my iTunes password. And I still haven't gotten the gold I bought yesterday.

Rastas
05-18-2013, 07:14 PM
Contact iTunes and let them know that you haven't gotten your purchase yet. They respond fairly quickly and all Gree will say is that it's not their fault, you have to contact iTunes anyway. This is purely because Gree has no issues whatsoever.

This is exactly what I did after the first war. I bought a vault and it didn't show, bought it again and it did. Then went to buy another vault and the same thing happened.

In the end I was charged 4 times but only received 2 vaults. I contacted iTunes support and they refunded the money for the 2 vaults I never received.

The customer support was excellent there and I was refunded the money within a few days of purchase.

JG75
05-19-2013, 06:38 AM
This sounds really promising ...

Anyone else had this issue with being prompted for your apple ID password every time CC is launched? I assume this is related to my "fool's" gold purchase

I have your exact problem. I bought a 1500 vault of gold for 89.99euros which regularly shows in my itunes purchases. But i never saw the gold coming......if i go back ingame and click on the same vault i will get your exact message "you already purchased this article but you dident download it yet press ok to start download" I press ok and nothing happens. To make a test i tried buying a bag of gold for 4,49 euros and that went smooth gold (25) was immediately added. And yes me too now everytime i start game will ask me for my ID password.

JG75
05-19-2013, 06:51 AM

I pretty lost in itunes since i dont use that much could you be so kind to tell me were exactly i find were to contact them? Thanks.

Plumbernick9
05-19-2013, 10:17 AM
Look on your itunes recipt email. Next to your purchase you should see a link that says "report problem"

JG75
05-20-2013, 01:42 AM
Look on your itunes recipt email. Next to your purchase you should see a link that says "report problem"

Thx m8 i managed to email itunes support and got a reply already this morning, they will refund me the whole amount in the next 5/7 days. Of course i am never gonna try again to buy any vaults of gold since the first negative outcome.