PDA

View Full Version : Just CLOWNING Around

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-17-2013, 08:14 PM
So here we are. A legit Top 10 faction. And we get a delicious treat of a pick in a battle.

And then "Insanity" ensues due to past "Clowning" around.

It looks like as though the real money we spent was wasted, yes?

1. Ban the Violators
2. Take the units away from the faction
3. Give the units to the rightful factions
4. DISBAND THE VIOLATING FACTION

Any Moderator care to comment? Or better yet, delete this post? No harm, no foul?

Pics to follow...

vNastIER
05-17-2013, 08:15 PM
Pics to follow...

everyone loves a good pic

United Nation of Foxes
05-17-2013, 08:17 PM
Pics or it didn't happen ;)

vNastIER
05-17-2013, 08:32 PM
Hahahah!! This is a joke
nice pic but your violating TOS....hurry and delete before you get banned.

you need to blur out names lol

not that I care lol. just lookin out

BTW....nice stats :D

ProudClown
05-17-2013, 08:35 PM
Meta Faux Rage,

Care to explain how at Level 84 you have 326,312 defense stats? Most of us who have been around the block, know that's not to feasible? Care for me to post the pics? I'd rather be Clown then a faction of steroid abusing hypocrites!

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-17-2013, 08:41 PM
Meta Faux Rage,

Care to explain how at Level 84 you have 326,312 defense stats? Most of us who have been around the block, know that's not to feasible? Care for me to post the pics? I'd rather be Clown then a faction of steroid abusing hypocrites!

My stats and purchases are there for all to see. Allie me if you want: 298 788 598.

And you are welcome for me paying for your game.

Please post your "faction's" stats in your signature.

Btw, we still beat you.

Durt McGurt
05-17-2013, 08:46 PM
Meta Faux Rage,

Gold = steroids

Hacker = Clown

Awaiting your pics...hope you are good with photoshop.

Poppa
05-17-2013, 08:48 PM
Some good sh it. Talking goin on here. Let me get my popcorn.

rce
05-17-2013, 08:49 PM
Meta Faux Rage,

Hahaha, are you serious? You really are a clown.

Allday
05-17-2013, 08:50 PM
Gold = steroids

Hacker = Clown

Yep, very true

ProudClown
05-17-2013, 08:50 PM
Meta Faux Rage,

We play with real gold, not your welfare version of hacked gold! Really, one player under 300k stats, who do you think you're kidding! Neighhhhh! If you want to prove you're not a steroid freak, post the iTunes receipts!

Allday
05-17-2013, 08:54 PM
Shut up clown

ProudClown
05-17-2013, 08:56 PM
Gold = steroids

Hacker = Clown

No need to post pics, Meta Faux Rage has already stipulated to his bogus stats. All that remains are his posting pics of iTunes receipts to prove his bogus numbers! Btw, we stop to you photoshopping the personal info in his iTunes receipts!

Get your popcorn kids! Clowns may be fun, but we don't like hypocrites!

ProudClown
05-17-2013, 08:57 PM
Shut up clown

Really?! Tell mommy to fix you some hot cocoa, it's past your bedtime!

Allday
05-17-2013, 09:07 PM
Dude I have seen your members. I'm not a member of Durt.

Allday
05-17-2013, 09:08 PM
Clowns, Joy killers, etc...

Brach
05-17-2013, 09:09 PM
Shots fired!

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Enjoy your I'll-gotten faction boosts. Clown.

I play the game for fun. Not to psychoanalyze you. Just to make light of your faction's violations of the ToS. Check out your faction boosts.

Most people can google the word "albatross." You got one of those around your neck.

Oh yeah,,,want to see the screen shot of our battle?

Octavian
05-17-2013, 09:59 PM
And you are welcome for me paying for your game.

Lol at losers justifying spending money to win at an Internet board game that requires no talent whatsoever.

Your name suits you very well

ProudClown
05-17-2013, 10:50 PM
Enjoy your I'll-gotten faction boosts. Clown.

I play the game for fun. Not to psychoanalyze you. Just to make light of your faction's violations of the ToS. Check out your faction boosts.

Most people can google the word "albatross." You got one of those around your neck.

Oh yeah,,,want to see the screen shot of our battle?

You really are impressed with yourself, aren't you? You should go ahead and buy that Corvette, it's going to come in handy! BTW, you didn't beat us to badly considering we are not using gold! Oh wait, you don't get that, just takes us back to the compensating problem and the need for the corvette!

I am a cow
05-18-2013, 12:41 AM
Gold = steroids

Hacker = Clown

Nice way of putting it akthough my faction doesnt take steroids cocaine and the purest cocaine only with the finest wine available to man and beluga caviar

Starling
05-18-2013, 01:45 AM
Here is some hack free advice... Don't mess with Durt McGurt's faction. Be careful what you say.

Jhenry02
05-18-2013, 03:25 AM
You really are impressed with yourself, aren't you? You should go ahead and buy that Corvette, it's going to come in handy! BTW, you didn't beat us to badly considering we are not using gold! Oh wait, you don't get that, just takes us back to the compensating problem and the need for the corvette!

I couldn't finish this whole thread without calling shenanigans. It is physically impossible to put up the numbers you put up on us 4 hours ago without gold.

Jhenry02
05-18-2013, 03:26 AM
Ok, finished this thread, there is only a handful of people I trust on this forum and Durt is one of em.

Poopenshire
05-18-2013, 04:55 AM
Ok, finished this thread, there is only a handful of people I trust on this forum and Durt is one of em.

I trust every Durt!

Durt McGurt
05-18-2013, 05:18 AM
I couldn't finish this whole thread without calling shenanigans. It is physically impossible to put up the numbers you put up on us 4 hours ago without gold.

He must have meant that he's not "buying" gold.

They did put up 204,611 points...and they lost a lot of battles against our D.

Jacko99
05-18-2013, 05:18 AM
Durt and his guys are legit. The stats that mega has for his level are strong but there are many that are stronger and legit, yes, even at that level. The fact that everyone in that team are over 300k is normal for a top ten team - in fact the average is higher.

Come on gree get rid of these cheats and hackers (clowns, tar, ja, etc.) you earn enough money to ship in a few experts. You need to do this before you completely lose the good guys lining your pockets with real cash. Wake up!

ProudClown
05-18-2013, 06:23 AM
I stand corrected, we have five players using gold!

BTW, it's nice to see the Top Ten Apologists showing up to defend McYogurt and the Top Ten Ponzi Scheme!

TYR_Rune
05-18-2013, 06:59 AM
.....you didn't beat us to badly considering we are not using gold! .......

So, how come your faction scored a total of 204,611 wdpoints after our last match-up? Just doesnt makes sense, unless you and your cohorts are doing something... ...something... ...something fishy..

Poopenshire
05-18-2013, 07:48 AM
I stand corrected, we have five players using gold!

BTW, it's nice to see the Top Ten Apologists showing up to defend McYogurt and the Top Ten Ponzi Scheme!

I always support my McGurt! without question and without regret..... remember your just sub-top 10 nobody. talk to me when your top 3 and I might take you serious. otherwise you don't know what it takes to be a winner, your just a wanna be!

ProudClown
05-18-2013, 06:11 PM
I always support my McGurt! without question and without regret..... remember your just sub-top 10 nobody. talk to me when your top 3 and I might take you serious. otherwise you don't know what it takes to be a winner, your just a wanna be!

We are humored that your sense of security is threatened by a bunch of clowns! We have no designs on top ten, we enjoy playing a game. However, your obsession with us is rapidly making us an underground hit. Keep up the good work and we might just threaten your sense of security for real!

Viva Juju!

honest Abe
05-18-2013, 06:16 PM
Don't mess with the durt. Durt has done the lord's work. Go away.

ProudClown
05-18-2013, 07:03 PM

Seriously?

Viva Juju

DME
05-18-2013, 07:13 PM
Why does an image of the clown from the film "It" come to mind when I think of the clowns?

ProudClown
05-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Can I be Tim Curry?

DME
05-18-2013, 07:25 PM
This is the internet. You can be whoever or whatever you want to be.

ProudClown
05-18-2013, 07:30 PM
Have you hugged a clown today?

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-19-2013, 08:06 PM
Have you hugged a clown today?

Hugged would not be the most appropriate word. And the answer is no, but We would have loved to get matched up with you. PM me if you would like to dance. We have plenty of time tomorrow.

Enjoy your faction boosts. We look forward to seeing you at The Formal.

Speed ump
05-19-2013, 08:21 PM
It's easy to have stats in the 300 s at lvL 84. Clowns, your spokesman, and creator of the clown website was a proven hacker. He didnt mind speaking out at pointing fingers at others. I posted the exact details of his hack on this site, funny how the truth gets quickly hidden by the guilty. Needless to say, I no longer have access to the site. It seems he is no longer in the game with us any longer. If you want to prove your innocence, pm me each of your ids, and accept my request to ally. I will check each one out to prove your innocence. If not, then you will have proven that you do indeed have something to hide. Ball is in your court now.

Starling
05-19-2013, 08:31 PM
There are factions out there most players respect and like. Such as Durt McGurt. Then there are other factions that players like to beat down and crush. They're clown factions.

Poppa
05-19-2013, 08:33 PM
Once a hacker always a hacker. Your branded clowns. Just like the other 4 factions. Get over it

ProudClown
05-20-2013, 04:18 AM
Oh my, Look at all the trolls under the bridge to Clown Town! Once again the Clowns are in the Top 25 a d the Top 10 Trolls are poaching in Clown Town! I'm confident, given the amount of scrutiny that Gree should be giving Clown Town, you should be congratulating us instead of ridiculing us!

Keep up the good work Trolls, we should have another good class of recruits after the war, due to your efforts!

Poopenshire
05-20-2013, 04:27 AM
if the clowns are clean please provide a stats/info and skill points screen caps of every member of your faction. Please post external to the forum to abide with all rules and regs within. you will be judged appropriately!

Speed ump
05-20-2013, 05:43 AM
I have not see any response. I can prove to all that the clowns are legit. Only reason not to follow through is because you are not legit. Seems like case closed.

I am a cow
05-20-2013, 05:56 AM
I have not see any response. I can prove to all that the clowns are legit. Only reason not to follow through is because you are not legit. Seems like case closed.

I can also prove that Durt's faction is legit. They are not hackers and that is for sure Durt is a good man and nothing like those cheating scumbag clowns who are trying everything to prove their innocence not saying they are hacking but some of them may be exploiting the game a little too much thats all i can say

Wai
05-20-2013, 05:58 AM

I don't understand this exactly but you don't have to prove they are legit and neither do they. They don't need anyone vouching for them either.

Constantly amazed at this stuff. If those that allege have some 'real' evidence send in a ticket. Why don't you just tie a rock to a clown (whoever they may be) and throw them into a lake. If they float they are evil; if they drown they are innocent. That's the system of justice dispensed here.
I prefer the innocent unless proven guilty approach so just report them.

Or perhaps I should say, if you cant provide the report here, then you have no evidence and are only throwing mud hoping some of it sticks.
Enough of this now please. It started from nothing at all and it hasn't improved.

This thread should be closed.

ppownage
05-20-2013, 05:59 AM
saw a faction with clowns in its name at spot 25 atm...

Wai
05-20-2013, 06:06 AM
saw a faction with clowns in its name at spot 25 atm...

And?

There is one near the top with about 25 teams above them
There is one near the middle with around 1,500 teams above them
and there is one right down the bottom with about 4,000 teams above them.

There might be others too. So what.

ProudClown
05-20-2013, 06:50 AM
Since the Cartel continues to target the Clowns, be on the lookout for the Nuclear Option! The Clowns will be issuing a declaration of nuclear war against the Cartel!

Speed ump
05-20-2013, 07:01 AM
wai, several of their members have been proven to be hackers, very much like tar. despite all their claims to the contrary. tickets have been turned in, and a couple are no longer with us. you should know how well gree responds to hacker reports though.

BostonHammer
05-20-2013, 08:33 AM
It's not only possible to have 300+k (on def at least) at level 85, it can also be done for free (tapjoy gold only). I have been playing this game since Dec 2011 and every other post on my wall is "hacker, I've reported you to Gree". If you have nothing to hide, provide the information and be done with it. I would. There are certain posters on hear that are respected and can clear your name.

ProudClown
05-20-2013, 08:46 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55132-Clowns-Declare-Nuclear-War-on-the-Cartel!!

Starling
05-20-2013, 10:02 AM
Hey Durt, iBOB rallied and just kicked the clown circus out of town. We just put a beat down on them in Columbia. The win for was Durt McGurt and company.

DME
05-20-2013, 10:31 AM
The only ones they would really have to prove themselves to is GREE, as really, what would "proving" oneself to random powerless players achieve unless those players are actually GREE employees or extremely cozy with GREE employees.
Just because a faction has had hackers/exploiters in their ranks at some point it doesn't mean the others are guilty.

It shouldn't be down to the players to police the game. It should be down to the people that actually get paid.

Some Random Clown
05-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Dont be hating all the clowns out there just cause of one group. Just so you know, my group "Some Random Clowns" is the 1000 range group you all mentioned and we are a gold free group. We score 10-20k a match depending on our attendance, the fort size, and the enemy strength. You can't score 100K+ without gold, bought or tapjoy earned, just is not possible. 300K stats does not get you higher points per shot just helps you win the ones you are in.

Starling
05-20-2013, 01:17 PM
Respect to the Random Clowns. Good post and I mean no disrespect.

Brach
05-20-2013, 07:29 PM
McGurt and his crew are legit. No hacks, no cheats. Congrats McGurt team on the top 10 finish again!

AlexFoo
05-20-2013, 07:33 PM
McGurt and his crew are legit. No hacks, no cheats. Congrats McGurt team on the top 10 finish again!this.

we tussled with them a few times and for the last battle, and were bested. it solidified them at 4th, and the Moffo's at 6.

crazy ass weekend.

Brach
05-20-2013, 07:42 PM
this.

we tussled with them a few times and for the last battle, and were bested. it solidified them at 4th, and the Moffo's at 6.

crazy ass weekend.

ya it was a wild finish! everyone between 4th and 10th went big the last 12 hours! the 40% sale really increased the WD point totals.

Aussie Juju
05-21-2013, 01:40 AM

Good Grief Charlie Brown...you are kidding me... It is a game you imbecile... If you were doing "gods work" you would actually be helping others in 3rd world countries.

BTW. There is no god, and most of us that help the less fortunate have no belief in your foolishness.

I throw a bucket of confetti over your sorry arse and wish you well in your adventure in to adulthood.

Aussie Juju
05-21-2013, 01:42 AM
Oh my, Look at all the trolls under the bridge to Clown Town! Once again the Clowns are in the Top 25 a d the Top 10 Trolls are poaching in Clown Town! I'm confident, given the amount of scrutiny that Gree should be giving Clown Town, you should be congratulating us instead of ridiculing us!!

Hahaha...good luck with getting the jealous little fellers to climb down off their high horses mate :-)

Tito89
05-21-2013, 03:43 AM
long thread, just *****ing and moaning really, hackers need to be removed from the game, i know, but lets remember this unfortunate truth, it not cheating until you get caught AND proven guilty by court/gree/funzio.

Aussie Juju
05-21-2013, 06:54 AM
So here we are. A legit Top 10 faction. And we get a delicious treat of a pick in a battle.

And then "Insanity" ensues due to past "Clowning" around.

Pics to follow...

I didn't bother with the rest of this boring ass' original thread...but am interested, where are your legendary "pics"?

I believe you should change your name to "Mega Wank SookieBot"

You are all so boring in your pathetic whining... May I suggest you get a life instead of trying to find the sniper on the grassy knoll - it doesn't exist.

The fact that a bunch of innocent ICF members lost their accounts, had iTunes refund the money spent in-game (after investigation), and we still kept our place in top 25 proves you pathetic trolls wrong.

There was no wrongdoing, and your company lost money for banning us...yes, I am calling you Gree Employees posing as gamers. Admit it you bores.

Oh I can't wait for the schmo's that will not be able to stop their calloused little fingers from typing me some hate...get a real job!

BILAT NI KAZU BAHO
05-21-2013, 08:49 PM
Hahaha, are you serious? You really are a clown.

Really now. I scouted all of u guys and Half of your team has questionable boost in your stats. I see some with legit gold units and xbase destroyer, but a lot are questionable. Now, you accuse other teams of cheating without giving them the benefit of the doubt. What if I accuse your team of cheating too. Would that sound nice?

Speed ump
05-21-2013, 09:12 PM
Wah wah Aussie. Everyone who ever beat you must be a gree employee. Gree must have thousands of employes playing this game( ignore all published data on number of gree employes please) I've already said I'm the gree founder( you must have missed that one) and we have a new bonus program coming. A free appliance with every 100 k spent by a faction. ( I bet outdoor grilles with be the best sellers, or maybe kegerators) This will help to solidify my cover.

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-21-2013, 09:27 PM
Really now. I scouted all of u guys and Half of your team has questionable boost in your stats.

Thankfully your day job requires more acuity that MW. At least I hope.

And Aussie, I have no hate for you, despite your mean-spirited mono tribe. I Just can't believe adults with a shred of decency would play around with stolen goods.

P.S. McGurt decided to check out your faction's stats How is ICF doing tonight?

Honk Honk.

Mastert55
05-21-2013, 10:34 PM
I always love watching people argue on the forum. It's hilarious that everyone takes each shot so personally. Come on guys, it just a game lol. To all of those who agree, I got a big bowl of popcorn just waiting to be eaten.

ProudClown
05-22-2013, 04:58 AM
Wah wah Aussie. Everyone who ever beat you must be a gree employee. Gree must have thousands of employes playing this game( ignore all published data on number of gree employes please) I've already said I'm the gree founder( you must have missed that one) and we have a new bonus program coming. A free appliance with every 100 k spent by a faction. ( I bet outdoor grilles with be the best sellers, or maybe kegerators) This will help to solidify my cover.

This is great news, I need a kegerator for the man cave!

Juju does have a point, as a faction we have become suspicious of the game! When you have players hijacked and Gree says they are looking into it and have supposedly been looking into for months, yet have done nothing about it, it does tend to erode confidence in the game! When Gree bans players and does give a specific reason other than it was a toe violation or they don't respond at all! Or when your players have gold disappear in game and report it to Gree and Gree never responds to the ticket! Or when your players report suspicious activity on their accounts and then end up getting banned! Or when your players gets a large refund from apple due to Gree inaction and then subsequently gets banned!

Yes, you could say the clowns are cynical about the game!

honest Abe
05-22-2013, 05:37 AM
How's this, go back to your circle of stones and conduct the ritual where you cut your own throat so we can have some peace and quiet away from your inane drivel.

Here is my offer to the clowns, I will leave you alone if you stop all your annoying babbling, go bald in game and wipe your message boards but for a single post "I AM AN A$$CLOWN". Sound fair? My guess is you may be able to convince the owner of gree and all the gree employees to ignore you too.

Good Grief Charlie Brown...you are kidding me... It is a game you imbecile... If you were doing "gods work" you would actually be helping others in 3rd world countries.

BTW. There is no god, and most of us that help the less fortunate have no belief in your foolishness.

I throw a bucket of confetti over your sorry arse and wish you well in your adventure in to adulthood.

Rob439
05-23-2013, 09:07 PM
Gold = steroids

Hacker = Clown

My faction finished 529, but I must say the McGurt guys are hackers I got attacked by a guy with 2 mill attack from the mcburnt faction. I call bs. You seem like a real crybaby. Why are you such a punk? You do realize that there is more to life than this game?

Durt McGurt
05-24-2013, 04:37 AM
My faction finished 529, but I must say the McGurt guys are hackers I got attacked by a guy with 2 mill attack from the mcburnt faction. I call bs. You seem like a real crybaby. Why are you such a punk? You do realize that there is more to life than this game?

529 you say...

529 BORN 2 KILL 873879

Anyone have a roster? Please send me a PM if you do.

Almost There
05-24-2013, 05:53 AM
ya it was a wild finish! everyone between 4th and 10th went big the last 12 hours! the 40% sale really increased the WD point totals.

I was very surprised about this sale. I never thought they would have another 40% sale. Is it to make up for the loss income from all the gold players leaving these top factions?

Zedsdead
05-24-2013, 09:30 AM
One good thing about this thread.....it's allowed me to identify all the 12 year-olds playing MW. Who knew there were so many? And so concentrated in ICF?

Starling
05-24-2013, 10:36 PM
Get em Clowns, I personally can't stand the Mcgurt guys, I hope you guys get stronger, so you can beat them..
Hey Cody357. Post which faction you are with so I will know when to kick your weak sauce faction back to clown support school. I'm with iBOB so you know when to look for me. But I doubt you will. Durt is the real deal.

The Phoenix II
05-25-2013, 01:15 AM
Since the Cartel continues to target the Clowns, be on the lookout for the Nuclear Option! The Clowns will be issuing a declaration of nuclear war against the Cartel!

The issue for me that is yet to be resolved about the Clowns is the two non faction members coming into faction, dumping $500m each and out again ... Every day or two ... In, dump, out!

A member I know was in the red nosed group for a couple of weeks before Ireland and witnessed this and left ... I would like to know from the red noses if they admit to this and why two such valuable players wouldn't be part of the faction ... Or is it that sitting hackers outside of faction makes it much harder to detect cheating???

Any red noses like to comment?

Wai
05-25-2013, 03:50 AM
I do not attribute these comments to the group in question, or any other particular group, or any particular level.

This is a common practice Phoenix2. There are a number of them sitting down around L10 - L20. Unprotected vaults of billions (for short periods). Low stats, low IPH, nothing that stands out. Don't need protected vaults down there when the most that can be raided is 5K or 10K.

As you say, slip in and then get booted; yes booted is the way it goes. They can't appear to leave of their own accord.

It can be claimed that:
1. No hackers are in this group.
2. We boot them straight away if we see any.

Then every so often the account is killed off, another opened and the cycle begins again.

Why worry about things you can't change.

Jaebee
05-25-2013, 08:15 AM
The Unsullied proudly supports and vouches for McGurt (not that they need it). They have proven repeatedly to people who have been around, that they are some of the few remaining "good guys".

Signed,
"jb" lv218 498 allies, come figure the rest out on your own.

05-25-2013, 08:52 AM
The issue for me that is yet to be resolved about the Clowns is the two non faction members coming into faction, dumping $500m each and out again ... Every day or two ... In, dump, out!

A member I know was in the red nosed group for a couple of weeks before Ireland and witnessed this and left ... I would like to know from the red noses if they admit to this and why two such valuable players wouldn't be part of the faction ... Or is it that sitting hackers outside of faction makes it much harder to detect cheating???

Any red noses like to comment?

I sell bricks for cash 200 bricks for 100 mil could they be doing the same thing?

wwwjason
05-25-2013, 01:14 PM
Durt has a team, I personally am not a fan of, because I face them a lot, but they are not hackers, maybe you should get your facts straight before you start accusing teams of such things, maybe start looking in the clowny face people, if you take a look then you might get your answer of what a, lets say, unfair advantage might be, DL banned before last event, new DL probably will be banned soon, same type guy

Speed ump
05-25-2013, 05:38 PM
Just because someone has high stats does not make them a hacker. I know the player who has those high stats, and he's not a hacker, and durt would not put up it it if they were.

Allblacks
05-25-2013, 06:11 PM
[QUOTE=Rob439;777385]My faction finished 529, but I must say the McGurt guys are hackers I got attacked by a guy with 2 mill attack from the mcburnt faction. I call bs. You seem like a real crybaby. Why are you such a punk? You do realize that there is more to life than this game.

I fought together with Durt and McGurt during Ireland. There isn't any hackers in McGurt. And that guy that you are calling names here, happens to be a good mate of mine. Today, we no longer fight together, however, he has earned my respect. So, before you start calling others names and allegations, may I suggest you ask yourself what are you made of? Please, this is a war game, not FarmVille. If you cannot take the heat from players of higher stats, quit this game. I have my fair share of being raided and attacked by players of higher stats, to me, that's fine. It is part of the game. All these allegation by you, just complete you! You are what you are, and it is you who are taking this game too seriously. Period.

jimthefifth
05-25-2013, 07:13 PM
Meta Faux Rage,

We play with real gold, not your welfare version of hacked gold! Really, one player under 300k stats, who do you think you're kidding! Neighhhhh! If you want to prove you're not a steroid freak, post the iTunes receipts!

Clown you have NO IDEA what you are talking about and quite frankly my bank account is DEEPLY
OFFENDED by your insinuations.....I will gladly post all of my Itunes receipts when upon receipt you
immediately sell all your buildings and never play again......believe me...GREE knows how much we pay each month to play a game we enjoy. Again I will happily put my player up against yours...let's see how
confident you are. I am embarrassed for you that you would say things so ignorant in a public forum.

Quite frankly for those of you not in a top 10 faction....I know how crazy we/total points must look...but I assure you we are that crazy....:)

JimtheFifth
Team McGurt

Brach
05-25-2013, 08:05 PM
Just because someone has high stats does not make them a hacker. I know the player who has those high stats, and he's not a hacker, and durt would not put up it it if they were.

One thing Durt won't tolerate is a hacker or cheater. Speed Ump is right on. Durt would bounce someone real quick if he suspected them of cheating.

Anyone can easily go through another players inventory. Feel free to search any of McGurt's crew.

The Phoenix II
05-26-2013, 09:40 AM
I sell bricks for cash 200 bricks for 100 mil could they be doing the same thing?

Same two players... Both beginning with A ... Every day... In, drop, out of faction. Don't think it's bricks based on regularity and value... And the interesting thing is that a red nose hasn't jumped on this comment ... Like they do on every other comment.

Hit a hot spot?????

Zedsdead
05-26-2013, 08:04 PM
Same two players... Both beginning with A ... Every day... In, drop, out of faction. Don't think it's bricks based on regularity and value... And the interesting thing is that a red nose hasn't jumped on this comment ... Like they do on every other comment.

Hit a hot spot?????

Let me guess...they're named 'Alex'?

Durt McGurt
05-26-2013, 08:22 PM
Get em clowns, durt and his team of crybabies got a friend of mine banned, therefor I am on a mission to make things hard for the mcyogurt faction, I don't like them at all, there is no need to carry yourself like a tough guy meta rage or whatever your name is... I have a few tricks up my sleeve, I hope the clowns and joy killers prevail over you dirt crybabies.

My team of crybabies and myself did not get your friend banned. His actions by breaking Gree's ToS is what got him banned.

Furthermore... If you read any of the thread you would know the silly clowns are too weak to battle. HONK HONK.

Starling
05-26-2013, 08:43 PM
Cody357... You are a target of Durt, iBOB, and any other good faction. Why don't you post who you're with so we can come visit? We know you won't because you are all talk and no action. Play a trick of play dead and go home.

Starling
05-27-2013, 12:41 AM
My Dog's name is Cody. So what faction has the pleasure of having you as their cabin boy? Let me guess, which ever one your mom lets you play in. And why doesn't your "buddy" come and defend himself instead of sending some lame short bus commando to do it for him?

Starling
05-27-2013, 12:55 AM
Let me add one more thing Cody, this is just a game and I'm sure neither you nor me takes any of this trash talking serious. It's just for fun.

Speed ump
05-27-2013, 11:30 PM
Cody, if your bud got banned, the blame only lies with him. You can't get banned if you did not do anything that violated any of the rules. I promise if I run across anyone hacking they will meet the same fate.

Speed ump
05-27-2013, 11:32 PM
And if your invitation is open ended, I'll be happy to visit your base. I will be happy to post any " loses" I happen to have there.lol

DME
05-28-2013, 12:01 AM
You can't get banned if you did not do anything that violated any of the rules.

You can. It says as much in the ToS. Granted, that's generally put in just to cover all bases, but it is there.

Starling
05-28-2013, 10:13 AM
I know it's just trash talking. If you we're near me I would buy you a lunch-able and a chocolate milk little man.
My popularity went way up, I got 30 ally request today, also I got attacked 40 times it was horrible I lost 2. It's kind of late and I'm sure you have school tomorrow so go to bed and don't reply tonight.
I love chocolate milk, especially the ones your mom makes for me while you're still trying to figure out how to tie your Velcro shoes. Wow 30 ally requests? BWAHAHAHA!

Starling
05-28-2013, 10:15 AM
After you visit my base and try to attack me, will you please post the outcome.. Or you won't man up to your loss little fella, that's a pretty little bird you got there for a tough guy. Your good entertainment maybe you should consider being a clown...
If I find you I will visit trust me. Keep posting garbage and soon you won't be a junior member anymore. Then you can start your own worthless illiterate chicken scratch posts. Now go run along my pet and please stop licking the windows.

General Maximus
05-28-2013, 11:14 AM
Meta Faux Rage,

I don't know Meta...

What I do know. Having 326k defense at level 84. not impossible. camp for a long time, make a few top 10 finishes with your faction, complete the LTQ in prestiges a few times, finish the boss events and presto!

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-28-2013, 11:24 AM
Thanks to the wise men and non-bearded ladies who called out the puny clowns. Believe me - they are getting their hats handed to them. Honk Honk!

But this thread was never meant to be about me, McGurt, or rivalries. It was meant to remind Gree that people named Alex can enhance a faction to ridiculous strength, and even if they get booted the haction remains. Please consider disbanding them.

And Clown, my stats are better than ever. Let the accusations continue.

Starling
05-28-2013, 11:33 AM
I am a junior member because your mom gets mad when I'm on here all the time, she would rather me be on her, now you run along with your pretty bird and tell her to wash the sheets and I want chicken for dinner. I have to go to do grown up stuff like work bills your mom. I'm still waiting for you pretty bird, I think you came by my base but decided to just walk away. Smart move.
Well my mom died 5 years ago so if you are on her....ick!

Starling
05-28-2013, 11:36 AM
I know it's just trash talking. If you we're near me I would buy you a lunch-able and a chocolate milk little man.
My popularity went way up, I got 30 ally request today, also I got attacked 40 times it was horrible I lost 2. It's kind of late and I'm sure you have school tomorrow so go to bed and don't reply tonight.
So 30 requests huh? I guess that 10 gold spent on the VIP was money well spent. And I'm glad your popularity went way up, I guess with your 30 new allies you must have 31 total now.

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 11:42 AM
I thought this flaming thread would be dead by now...

Snipey
05-28-2013, 12:01 PM
Are these clowns juggalos?

Durt McGurt
05-28-2013, 12:09 PM
I have a few tricks up my sleeve, I hope the clowns and joy killers prevail over you dirt crybabies.

hmmmm...

Come find me Cody357. I'd 600 796 257. i have 509 allies level 171 with a Brit flag.

Challenge Accepted.

please post the outcome..

With the permission you have already granted, I will now post some screen shots for you. Thank you for permission, as without it I would have broken Gree's ToS. But with your permission that you have already granted me..I can show that you did.

Durt McGurt
05-28-2013, 12:10 PM
Found you... Say Cheese!!!

http://i41.tinypic.com/mmstci.png

Hmmm I wonder what is in your inventory?

http://i43.tinypic.com/4heiqd.jpg

What else do you have laying around???

http://i43.tinypic.com/sdvk.png

WOW!!! Those are super rare boss drops!! EPIC!!

http://i44.tinypic.com/343ri1c.png

WOW!!! THOSE TOO!!!

Zedsdead
05-28-2013, 12:11 PM
Reserved....

Suddenly, this thread got interesting.

Saint Anger
05-28-2013, 12:29 PM
I thought it was kinda cool when I picked up my 10th transport raider the other day...

Durt McGurt
05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Suddenly, this thread got interesting.

With all those sweet loot items..I bet he doesn't even buy units with in game money...

Whoops I Was Wrong :(

http://i42.tinypic.com/1sl400.jpg

That's 6,118,200,000 worth...

http://i40.tinypic.com/34oby3p.png

There is another 1,324,000,000

http://i43.tinypic.com/6730ut.png

Add 7,500,000,000 more cash units...

http://i41.tinypic.com/nq1xxe.png

Almost forgot these..another 1,272,000,000

http://i41.tinypic.com/9hifeo.png

A few more odds and ends for another 740,250,000...

Just these units here total...neary 17 BILLION...and with IPH of 2,802,252...These do not include the over 1/2 billion in Osprey or 1/2 billion in harriers.
Again I would like to thank cody357 for allowing me the opportunity to post these. Your permission is appreciated. Seems like you might want to "lay low" for a bit

CJ D
05-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Hmmmmmm. I think someone may be taking a game break for a while. Lol

jchow69
05-28-2013, 12:37 PM
I need to get my stats up higher. It is at 76k attack and 85k defense with faction boosts. I'm at level 96.

Starling
05-28-2013, 12:40 PM
All I can hear is the good factions applauding Durt McGurt's good name and crickets chirping when Cody357 name is mentioned. Where are all of Cody357's supporters? Banned perhaps?

CJ D
05-28-2013, 12:47 PM
Durt, I think you're being a bit unfair. At his iph, it would only take around 300 days of putting 100% of his income (collected the second they pay out) into units to get those. But, no faction donations, upgrades, other cash units, new buildings, etc. and he would have to have had that iph a year ago...but hey....it's possible, right? Lol

CJ D
05-28-2013, 12:48 PM
Crap....every time I get it figured out you add more units. Lol

Blest@iBOB!.mw
05-28-2013, 12:49 PM
Durt McGurt Strikes again!

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 12:56 PM
I am a junior member because your mom gets mad when I'm on here all the time, she would rather me be on her, now you run along with your pretty bird and tell her to wash the sheets and I want chicken for dinner. I have to go to do grown up stuff like work bills your mom. I'm still waiting for you pretty bird, I think you came by my base but decided to just walk away. Smart move.

But he took some pictures to keep as a memento :)

Great snaps... seems you've just handed your arse to Durt on a plate... LOL

jchow69
05-28-2013, 12:58 PM
I am ready to let loose on this so called "next LTQ" if they will even have another one.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
05-28-2013, 01:00 PM
I am ready to let loose on this so called "next LTQ" if they will even have another one.

yo clown... stay on topic... go back and whine in YOUR OWN LTQ thread...

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-28-2013, 01:10 PM
Get em Clowns, I personally can't stand the Mcgurt guys, I hope you guys get stronger, so you can beat them..

Now I can understand why.

A shame he will not make it to a Senior Member, yes?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Zedsdead
05-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Way to go, Durt!

Durt McGurt
05-28-2013, 02:09 PM
Durt, I think you're being a bit unfair. At his iph, it would only take around 300 days of putting 100% of his income (collected the second they pay out) into units to get those. But, no faction donations, upgrades, other cash units, new buildings, etc. and he would have to have had that iph a year ago...but hey....it's possible, right? Lol

Care to place a wager that his faction has nearly maxed out bonuses???

Wingman GRI
05-28-2013, 02:10 PM
You have spies everywhere Durt ;-)

Durt McGurt
05-28-2013, 02:13 PM
You have spies everywhere Durt ;-)

Spies everywhere, nope the donkey posted his ally code.

But would you like me to post what I know about OBO? Seems like you are trying to taunt me. Please let me know how you would like to handle this. Wingman Big GRI Apple

CJ D
05-28-2013, 02:15 PM
Care to place a wager that his faction has nearly maxed out bonuses???

Lol. Not a chance....the wager that is....

Wingman GRI
05-28-2013, 02:17 PM
You know probably more about OBO then I do at the moment.

Munson
05-28-2013, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=we get a delicious treat of a pick in a battle.

Not exactly what this post was about, but.......It would be awesome, if faction got to pick one battle per day, during the WD events they wanted to face.

Only 3 total during the event and only 1 per 24hr period. This would allow maximum participation toward a quality opponent.

A faction could request this opponent and not be placed into battle until this opponent declares.

BigBlueNationAWC
05-28-2013, 05:56 PM
What do u mean!

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-28-2013, 06:50 PM
Clown, apparently this hvcker supports you. And there are a few questionable comments on this thread that seem to question your clown "integrity".

Care to comment and clear up your name?

Honk Honk

Sirius
05-28-2013, 08:51 PM
Greetings,

Please note the forum rules folks. Warnings will be issued if there is continued call outs/baiting/insults.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

In regards to cheating/hackers please provide as much information you can to support.

~Sirius

Starling
05-28-2013, 09:36 PM
I'll be the first to say it. Sorry about that Sirius.

Q Raider
05-28-2013, 10:27 PM
Greetings,

In regards to cheating/hackers please provide as much information you can to support.

~Sirius

With respect to this I now have to wonder what it actually takes.

Case in point.

I have just reported this player for the fourth time, originally they were level 126 with a "measly" 950 odd Transport Raiders which they somehow managed to achieve in under 2500 missions.

They then went to around 1500 of them in about 400 missions.
Then they gained another 500 from 7 missions.

Just came across the same player today and they now have 4048 Transport Raiders and have completed 3292 missions.

And I received stony cold silence in response to a request for an explanation as to how the player could be legitimate within the parameters of the game, and that was before he had more Transort Raiders than missions....

DME
05-29-2013, 12:21 AM
Maybe if they included alliance ID in rival profile then it would be easier for them to find the reported violators.

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-29-2013, 03:37 AM
Greetings,

Please note the forum rules folks. Warnings will be issued if there is continued call outs/baiting/insults.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

~Sirius

I too apologize for any borderline comments I made, but Still hope the initial gist of the thread was duly noted. Disband known formerly-violating factions.

Jacko99
05-29-2013, 04:46 AM
Well done once again McGurt.

Gree: Nature abhors a vacuum. You, Gree, cannot control nature.

I am a cow
05-29-2013, 05:55 AM

WOW!!! THOSE TOO!!!

You might want to block out his stats and part of his name

Durt McGurt
05-29-2013, 07:50 AM
You might want to block out his stats and part of his name

He gave me direct permission to post.

Tito89
05-29-2013, 07:55 AM

WOW!!! THOSE TOO!!!

anywhere specific people have to go to get these? or is it just pure hacking i i i mean luck

BigBlueNationAWC
05-29-2013, 02:56 PM
I see ur point.

Durt McGurt
05-29-2013, 05:02 PM
thanks a lot meta you got us in trouble. Gree I apologize.
Little bird lets be allies.
Anybody care to have lunch with me. I'm in Massachusetts, consider it a apology. Pm me for lunch details.. I would be absolutely delighted to meet a COUPLE of you....

Would you care to address your inventory at lunch?

vNastIER
05-29-2013, 06:11 PM
where do you get those beast macedonians at. i want more, i want more

2nd Sea Raiders
05-29-2013, 06:34 PM
I found this thread hilarious. I don't know why. :p

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-29-2013, 07:33 PM
Cody, you want to do lunch? You buying?

It's a wrap for McGurt and Durt.

We are out. Goodbye thread.