PDA

View Full Version : Question About FC and Gree

K-Dawg
05-17-2013, 07:07 PM
Hi guys, I'm a low profile, no-name, average joe like most cc players. I'm not trying to start some heated debate or try and make false accusations or even pick sides. I just have one question, which could possibly be just coincidental (or i have no idea what im talking about).

Why is it that GREE makes little to no genuine contact with it's customers or intervenes when other people are being maliciously slandered and breaking other Guideline Rules but when FC's "partnership" with GREE is mentioned then Admins swoop down like kids being served smuggled birthday cake at fat camp, block the thread, admit or deny nothing, and lightly hint towards the idea of "don't ask don't tell"?

*This is merely how I interpreted it* If i'm completely wrong please say so, that's the whole reason I'm asking.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Yes, of the three of four threads in which this absurdity is occurring they close one, which happened to include a clear breach of forum policy in regards to language, and left the others open. This is our special relationship. We were going to ask to get our tickets answered sooner, our gold bonuses paid on time, or for closing certain well known gold cheating operations, but we thought "25% of moderately negative threads being closed" was what we'd ask for instead.
:rolleyes:

edit/ not to mention that we had 10% of our syndicate permanently banned yesterday...

Bam Bam
05-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Shoot!! He is on to us. He knows that the forum bans on our members was a diversion, to try and hide the grand conspiracy. Quick, everybody to their private jets and back to the San Fran office. We need a new plan.

Sandukan
05-17-2013, 07:43 PM
10% permanently banned? Oh dear, Gree must need them elsewhere lol
I KEEEEEEEEEEED!

Everyone loves a good conspiracy.

K-Dawg
05-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Yes, of the three of four threads in which this absurdity is occurring they close one, which happened to include a clear breach of forum policy in regards to language, and left the others open. This is our special relationship. We were going to ask to get our tickets answered sooner, our gold bonuses paid on time, or for closing certain well known gold cheating operations, but we thought "25% of moderately negative threads being closed" was what we'd ask for instead.
:rolleyes:

edit/ not to mention that we had 10% of our syndicate permanently banned yesterday...

90% of your post (not being responded to and so forth) is a baseless statement. I can say gree answers all my tickets on time within 1hr but there's no way of proving it so there's no point in mentioning it (not sure why you did). As for players being banned i was unaware of this nor am i aware of the reason why.

I stated quite clearly that i was completely neutral in this "episode" and that i was just asking a simple question without trying to start drama so your childish, immature, and #smug (lol) attitude is frankly not necessary zeemer

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 07:56 PM
You are "neutral" on an absurd issue. It's like people who "neutral" on whether the moon landings were faked, or 9-11 Trutherism, etc. Not that I am for a second suggesting that the ins and outs of this forum, or this game are comparable to real world issues. Just that "neutrality" isn't necessarily a reasonable position.

iteachem
05-17-2013, 07:57 PM
I will weigh in.... I don't believe that fight club has any special relationship with gree as neither do the Indians.

Prior to the auto bonus program I believe there was much more contact with gree due to interactions with Kristen, but with syndicates and automation, most Indians have extensive wait times for responses as do fight club I imagine.

Forum actions by admins are related to the content of the thread and terms of us

Sandukan
05-17-2013, 08:06 PM
Much more contact?
Say more....... : popcorn:

iteachem
05-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Much more contact?
Say more....... : popcorn:

What I mean is that each bonus request was handled individually by one person. So an increased level of personal contact

K-Dawg
05-17-2013, 08:16 PM
You are "neutral" on an absurd issue. It's like people who "neutral" on whether the moon landings were faked, or 9-11 Trutherism, etc. Not that I am for a second suggesting that the ins and outs of this forum, or this game are comparable to real world issues. Just that "neutrality" isn't necessarily a reasonable position.

You're trying to discredit me by stating nothing but your own personal opinions. Neutrality is in the eyes of the beholder and whether it is a reasonable stand point or not isn't even the point of the question. As i said the point of this thread wasn't to start drama (like others may have been) it was to ask a simple question in a presumably non-hostile enviornment. If you feel threatened or offended by me or any comments in the thread then you can either stop viewing it, continue to pay me no mind as you did before, or send gree a ticket and see how long it takes them to get back to you ;)

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 08:27 PM
"Oh, I was just asking if the top team was in a conspiracy with Gree to defraud unsuspecting customers out of their money".

Yes, of course you weren't attempting to start any drama.

Sandukan
05-17-2013, 08:36 PM
Zeemer, how would you rate the customer service and support you receive from Gree?

K-Dawg
05-17-2013, 08:40 PM
"Oh, I was just asking if the top team was in a conspiracy with Gree to defraud unsuspecting customers out of their money".

Yes, of course you weren't attempting to start any drama.

Yes exactly, as you can see the majority of people on this forum are adults and don't need to start drama where it isn't needed. From the looks of this thread though the only one trying to start something is you (in my opinion of course :))

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 08:54 PM

Websters dictionary definition of permanent or Gree's in which you tell them how much you spend in gold you are miraculously restored?

Besides .... I doubt this has occurred to Gree's favorite children and if it did occur... Then we know your claim of a hacker free syndicate that you have touted for a while was false.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Zeemer, how would you rate the customer service and support you receive from Gree?

By far the worst I've ever dealt with. Routinely failing to even vaguely address the subject at hand, very rarely provided in a timely fashion. Only once have I received a timely response that resolved the issues (when I was following up the issue of my #1 leaderboard weapon).

scott(ST6)
05-17-2013, 08:55 PM
I love kittens

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 08:59 PM
Yawn..... I see the spin doctor baldy is trying to work some magic and restore the image of fight club. Does anyone buy what he is selling?

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 09:02 PM
Besides .... I doubt this has occurred to Gree's favorite children and if it did occur... Then we know your claim of a hacker free syndicate that you have touted for a while was false.
You realise forum bans aren't handed out for in-game hacking, right?

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 09:02 PM
By far the worst I've ever dealt with. Routinely failing to even vaguely address the subject at hand, very rarely provided in a timely fashion. Only once have I received a timely response that resolved the issues (when I was following up the issue of my #1 leaderboard weapon).

Yet even with all the "bad service" you claim to have experienced you cannot support a movement spawned to get Gree to pay attention to their customers base and open meaningful dialog so the game can be improved for all. I guess 24 hours is too long to wait when you are a fight club member.

K-Dawg
05-17-2013, 09:04 PM

Yet you continue to spend heaps of gold on a product you claim is "the worst you've ever dealt with", that's like buying fast food everyday from the same place even though it makes you barf. People just don't do that. I'm not saying you have a hidden agenda and what you do with your money is your own business and personal right but it's also other people's rights to say "hmmmmm that doesn't seem right."

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 09:05 PM
You realise forum bans aren't handed out for in-game hacking, right?

Well we all know fourm bans are sooooo affective. I should have assumed you were talking about forum bans as I doubt anyone affiliated would be banned in game from fight club.

Edit.. I don't feel any sympathy for forum bans.

Droop1972
05-17-2013, 09:40 PM
[QUOTE=K-Dawg;765043]Hi guys, I'm a low profile, no-name, average joe like most cc players. I'm not trying to start some heated debate or try and make false accusations or even pick sides. I just have one question, which could possibly be just coincidental (or i have no idea what im talking about).

Why is it that GREE makes little to no genuine contact with it's customers or intervenes when other people are being maliciously slandered and breaking other Guideline Rules but when FC's "partnership" with GREE is mentioned then Admins swoop down like kids being served smuggled birthday cake at fat camp, block the thread, admit or deny nothing, and lightly hint towards the idea of "don't ask don't tell"?

*This is merely how I interpreted it* If i'm completely wrong please say so, that's the whole reason I'm asking.[/QUOTE

]

This is how a no-name average joe gets banned from the forum. hope you enjoyed your stay here.

Best wishes in your post-forum life.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 09:43 PM
First forum rule is you don't talk about fight club.... Second forum rule is you don't talk about fight club.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 09:52 PM
Yet even with all the "bad service" you claim to have experienced you cannot support a movement spawned to get Gree to pay attention to their customers base and open meaningful dialog so the game can be improved for all. I guess 24 hours is too long to wait when you are a fight club member.
It's not a question of whether its a problem. It's a question of whether a gold-spend delay is a solution. It is not.

Yet you continue to spend heaps of gold on a product you claim is "the worst you've ever dealt with", that's like buying fast food everyday from the same place even though it makes you barf.
I claimed the customer support is the worst I've ever dealt with. I'm not sure about you, but my main aim in CC is the gameplay, not emailing support.

The product is fantastic. The only reason I put up with the atrocious support is because I enjoy the product enough to justify it.

Well we all know fourm bans are sooooo affective. I should have assumed you were talking about forum bans as I doubt anyone affiliated would be banned in game from fight club.

Edit.. I don't feel any sympathy for forum bans.
*effective.

No, nobody in FC has been banned. You can take your conspiracy theory read on that, it's no skin off my nose.

I didn't seek sympathy for a forum ban. The issue raised was that FC received favorable treatment in the forum. I pointed out that having 10% of a syndicate banned in a 5 minute period doesn't suggest favoritism. Again, feel free to twist the data to fit your theory, rather than the sensible way around.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 10:02 PM
Baldy ... Baldy... Baldy.... You certainly know we were not talking about favoritism inside the meaningless world of the forum... Especially when we were talking about game resets, having members of fight club directly communicate with their personal friends working inside Gree... Ect...ect... I applaud your effort to be the fight club spin doctor.

Oh and I am sure you are a well educated person and knew exactly when you wrote fight club members were in fact banned without clarifying the nature of the ban, it would be misinterpreted as being an in game ban. As I have learned now ...question anything you say, as the truth is never what it seems.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 10:09 PM
Baldy ... Baldy... Baldy.... You certainly know we were not talking about favoritism inside the meaningless world of the forum.

Perhaps you're confused about which thread you are in.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 10:18 PM
Perhaps you're confused about which thread you are in.

Perhaps you should look closer at what is being said ...the writer was giving another example of what they perceive to be a working or perhaps a concerted effort by Gree to appease and give preferential treatment to those within fight club as a whole.

Spin doctor .... Spin.

dudeman
05-17-2013, 10:24 PM
Does this look like preferential treatment to you?

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/3160e6001dc15f82fb92bfc0a266337e.jpg

Ticket #430068, submitted March 9, 2013. The last response from Gree was on March 20th, and I have heard nothing since despite the fact that the issue still has not been properly resolved.

Viola.
05-17-2013, 10:26 PM
Baldy ... Baldy... Baldy.... You certainly know we were not talking about favoritism inside the meaningless world of the forum... Especially when we were talking about game resets, having members of fight club directly communicate with their personal friends working inside Gree... Ect...ect... I applaud your effort to be the fight club spin doctor.

Oh and I am sure you are a well educated person and knew exactly when you wrote fight club members were in fact banned without clarifying the nature of the ban, it would be misinterpreted as being an in game ban. As I have learned now ...question anything you say, as the truth is never what it seems.

Apparently I have to repeat myself, FC does not have any players working for Gree nor do they have friends working for Gree. I think I've been completely honest with my feelings for Fight Club, the Indians, and SAS. I'm not a fan. However, the accusations you've made are unfounded. I know, with absolute certainty, all players are being treated equally at this current time.

On a side note, jealousy is unbecoming.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 10:36 PM
Apparently I have to repeat myself, FC does not have any players working for Gree nor do they have friends working for Gree. I think I've been completely honest with my feelings for Fight Club, the Indians, and SAS. I'm not a fan. However, the accusations you've made are unfounded. I know, with absolute certainty, all players are being treated equally at this current time.

Fight club has no credibility what so ever... And as far as the "being treated equally at this time" statement... Likely that is true as 25 employees let go in December and another 30 this month may have temporarily closed the lines of communication ....question... Are you also willing to assert they have never had any such preferential treatment within this game?

sez
05-17-2013, 11:06 PM
Look at this trolls levels in all 3 games. Not 1 game is he over level 75. He's a camping, whining, irrelevant zero. WHY IS ANYONE responding to this troll of trolls. Looks like he doesn't even play 50% of the game. It's probably Burn anyway.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 11:21 PM
I guess in your eyes one who voices their concerns and ideas is in fact irrelevant until I spend enough to be recognized.

Thank you once again for demonstrating the true fight club mentality... Screw everyone else we have our egos to feed.

sez
05-17-2013, 11:23 PM
My attack wasn't 100k at lvl 60 something. Looks like you spend plenty, and in ALL GAMES.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 11:29 PM
Typical ... You assume what is under the signature is accurate ...much like you assume you know everything about fight club because you joined when the syndicate aspect came into being.

sez
05-17-2013, 11:32 PM
Cool story Bro

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 11:45 PM
....and another one taps out. Night night sez.

Viola.
05-18-2013, 12:00 AM
Fight club has no credibility what so ever... And as far as the "being treated equally at this time" statement... Likely that is true as 25 employees let go in December and another 30 this month may have temporarily closed the lines of communication ....question... Are you also willing to assert they have never had any such preferential treatment within this game?

I was a member of FC for a brief period. I believe I had an infinitely better relationship with customer service than they did because I had a good relationship with Gree employees. I don't believe this had anything to do with the amount I've spent on this game because I know they've spent much more than me. Did I have preferential treatment? Possibly. But I do know the preferential treatment was not because of how much I spent, but because of how I treated the Gree employees working their butts off to assist the players in this game.

(CK) EL
05-18-2013, 01:32 AM
if we were working for Gree we wouldn't win 1st place with 10million points gap from the 2nd. We would be 2nd chaising the 1st team (exactly what SAS did to us in last war) of we would be 1st with 1 million points difference from second in order to make them spend more. By being first with huge differences by 1st day the gold spending is minimized and this is not what Gree's employes would do.

jahfive
05-18-2013, 02:44 AM
Fightclub is GREEdy, come on people are you that dumb?

Vito Corleone
05-18-2013, 02:46 AM
Zeemer, how would you rate the customer service and support you receive from Gree?The response to tickets the last 2 months have been very bad. No matter if you're FC or not. It seemed like tickets were answered randomly (someone mentioned you had better chance getting answers if your ticket had a real subject and not just "Crime City Issue Report").....I had tickets that were lying for months without any response. Sent new tickets asking about my old tickets.:rolleyes:

That said I think the support is going through some sort of reorg. My tickets have finally been answered, perhaps not totally satisfied with all the answers, but still answered. Previously it was only the SF office that answered tickets but lately I have received answers from offices in either Europe or Australia I would guess. Or perhaps US people sitting in China. Don't know exactly. But not in the US West Coast time zone.

The Billionaire
05-18-2013, 03:10 AM
I will weigh in.... I don't believe that fight club has any special relationship with gree as neither do the Indians.

Prior to the auto bonus program I believe there was much more contact with gree due to interactions with Kristen, but with syndicates and automation, most Indians have extensive wait times for responses as do fight club I imagine.

Forum actions by admins are related to the content of the thread and terms of us

These are the only two posts you need to bother reading in this thread.

Like Teach said, before the automated bonus program was launched we did have a lot of communication with Kristen regarding gold bonus stuff. Now its been automated that line of communication has been ceased and we also suffer extensive wait times for responses.

However when we have contact with support we are always polite and understand the hard job those guys have supporting this game. This is a key factor in getting tickets resolved in a timely fashion.

Think about it! If you worked at their help desk and you repeatedly get tickets from a customer F'ing and blinding about what a crap job you do but you also get tickets from a polite customer who understands how hard your job is, whose ticket are you going to deal with first?

Bottom line is none of the top teams have anyone working within the Gree establishment.

Fight Club DOES NOT have any Gree employees on our team!
Fight Club DOES NOT get any special treatment!

We merely conduct ourselves in a positive way as much as we can. Rudeness will never get you anywhere in CC and in life.

I hope this clears up this conspiracy!

groovdog
05-18-2013, 06:03 AM
Not to be blunt, but who cares if FC did get priority. Show me any other business where the top customers dont get treated better. Free to play is not and pay to play is not a democracy. Get over it and move on with your life. As far as employees go, so long as they do not "cheat" by giving away stuff or provide direct real-time intel to FC then who cares. Could it be that they have just played longer, perhaps smarter, and spent a bucketload of real money? Thought so.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 06:49 AM
We merely conduct ourselves in a positive way as much as we can. Rudeness will never get you anywhere in CC and in life.

Words spoken by fight club for OTHERS to follow.... But not there own member here in the forum.

I love how you never mentioned the unwarranted level resets obtained. Whoops guess that was an oversight or is that not an advantage or preferential treatment?

The Billionaire
05-18-2013, 09:11 AM
Show me some proof of these so called level resets you keep banging on about because I'm not aware of FC members getting a reset.

You seem to have a lot of hate towards FC for some unknown reason.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 09:21 AM
Show me some proof of these so called level resets you keep banging on about because I'm not aware of FC members getting a reset.

Let's start with an easy one... Kor..... You know the person baldy was so hot and bothered about ..and went so far as calling kor a gold cheat when they were with another syndicate....

Suddenly kor is no longer a cheat since joining failure club and has had a subsequent reset.

Now you are aware of one... Need more to relieve the ignorance ?

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 09:23 AM

It is not hate, but a lack of respect.

The Billionaire
05-18-2013, 09:25 AM
We don't have anyone in FC called Kor and if that's all the evidence you can offer then its extremely weak and you're basically clutching at straws.

Provide me with the names of the accounts before they had a reset, their current names and why they obtained a reset and I'll take you seriously. At the moment all I'm seeing is one person who has something against Fight Club.

Daniel2115
05-18-2013, 09:28 AM
We don't have anyone in FC called Kor and if that's all the evidence you can offer then its extremely weak and you're basically clutching at straws.

Provide me with the names of the accounts before they had a reset, their current names and why they obtained a reset and I'll take you seriously. At the moment all I'm seeing is one person who has something against Fight Club.

Amaryllis is koralene, the girl that FC members were so quick to call a gold hack. even though she's now a member of fc

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 09:31 AM
Amaryllis is koralene, the girl that FC members were so quick to call a gold hack. even though she's now a member of fc

Oh damn... I was holding back to give him the body slam.

The reason they got the reset? Simple.. To lower their level ..

lolmetimbers
05-18-2013, 09:33 AM
lolwatnow

*popcorn*

Angel6ix6ix6
05-18-2013, 10:50 AM
Yo dude that asked for the name...... Seems they provided it , and you are ghost! As in gone! Lol

Bunch of pathetic liars and cheats and fools however you look at it!

If you are scoring 40million in these battles and not cheating , you are an idiot.

Bragging about 11k battles, and claim you didn't hack gold or cheat in anyway, you are an idiot. And no way you have a life , real life, not poor pixels!

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 11:05 AM
Yo dude that asked for the name...... Seems they provided it , and you are ghost! As in gone! Lol

Bunch of pathetic liars and cheats and fools however you look at it!

If you are scoring 40million in these battles and not cheating , you are an idiot.

Bragging about 11k battles, and claim you didn't hack gold or cheat in anyway, you are an idiot. And no way you have a life , real life, not poor pixels!

I am waiting for the classic... Oh you don't have proof...

Hint... Oh yes I do...

The Billionaire
05-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Like i said, if she obtained a reset then it was well before she joined Fight Club.

Also i've had a look at her inventory and there's no Koraline Crossfire. I'm sure if Koraline got a reset she'd want that prize as she spent a massive amount of gold to get it.

When a player gets a reset they are given any major prizes they won previously.

I've looked through her inventory and can't see any 'old' prizes. It looks like a new account has been started 3/4 months ago and a large amount of gold has been purchased and spent on crates. Nothing unusual there, i did it once upon a time with Avon.

Also from looking at her inventory she's got boss prizes that are a couple of months old so this really has nothing to do with Fight Club. Whatever actions she took before she joined us was up to her and i would suggest you get the full story before you start throwing your toys out the pram.

There's plenty of teams out there that have players who have had a reset for one reason or another. This really isn't anything new and happened months ago so its old news.

Q.P.R.
05-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Like i said, if she obtained a reset then it was well before she joined Fight Club.

Also i've had a look at her inventory and there's no Koraline Crossfire. I'm sure if Koraline got a reset she'd want that prize as she spent a massive amount of gold to get it.

When a player gets a reset they are given any major prizes they won previously.

I've looked through her inventory and can't see any 'old' prizes. It looks like a new account has been started 3/4 months ago and a large amount of gold has been purchased and spent on crates. Nothing unusual there, i did it once upon a time with Avon.

Also from looking at her inventory she's got boss prizes that are a couple of months old so this really has nothing to do with Fight Club. Whatever actions she took before she joined us was up to her and i would suggest you get the full story before you start throwing your toys out the pram.

There's plenty of teams out there that have players who have had a reset for one reason or another. This really isn't anything new and happened months ago so its old news.

You're a rapist.

Killshot-CC
05-18-2013, 12:01 PM

Actually it happened within the last week. pm me your email address and I'll send you some screen shots. You're thinking about one of her prior resets. She just got another.

If you'd like screenshots of a hacker admitting how he cheated the game over-and-over and then admitting that he shared that knowledge with other players, and then the ones of GREE reinstating him twice after he was first caught with too much $ and then again when he was caught with too much RP, I can. The ones where they adjusted his inventory down to "only" 100 of each major RP items are particularly brilliant.

Or you could bury your head in the sand and pretend there isn't a problem.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 12:20 PM
Is it time to start posting screenshots yet failure club? Come on... You know you want them ...

Ramshutu
05-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Is it time to start posting screenshots yet failure club? Come on... You know you want them ...

I am Jack's pathological urge to troll.

lolmetimbers
05-18-2013, 02:43 PM
bumping for level reset shame. Go on, please explain fully and not dodge or misdirect.

p.s word on the street is that Koralene didnt want the crossfire anymore and asked for it to be removed and replaced with something else.

K-Dawg
05-18-2013, 03:06 PM

Well you've been given proof by multiple people, so what's the new excuse?

Sirius
05-18-2013, 04:34 PM
Hi Guys,

This thread has definitely run it's course and has pretty much turned into a back and forth of he said she said.

I would now like to direct your attention to our....forum rules!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47707-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

/closed

~Sirius