PDA

View Full Version : How common is this response from Gree w/o the issue ever being resolved?

Infamous They
05-17-2013, 04:54 PM
Your request (#Modern War Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

ohgreatitsryan
05-17-2013, 04:55 PM
That's how they respond to 90% of tickets.

Infamous They
05-17-2013, 04:58 PM
I am curious if there is ever any effort to resolve issues properly. From all that I have read in this forum is they don't care as long as there is positive cash flow.

People's Front of Judea G
05-17-2013, 05:00 PM
Nailed it.

Hooligany
05-17-2013, 06:33 PM
How about the standard "are u still experiencing the same issue?"
I send in ticket on. 4 issues.
2 came back with this reply n the follow up never came. Most recent I last week when j requested for my missing war reward

ohgreatitsryan
05-17-2013, 06:51 PM
From all that I have read in this forum is they don't care as long as there is positive cash flow.

Yes. That's pretty much it.

At1davis
05-17-2013, 07:17 PM
That's been the response to every ticket I've ever submitted and not ones been fixed. Ever!!

jjm521
05-17-2013, 07:36 PM
Learn your lessons and stop giving these guys your hard earned cash, duh! Would you keep going to the same restaurant even though every time you ate there, you got food poisoning? If you do, best look in the mirror. Fool me once...and all that

vNastIER
05-17-2013, 08:05 PM
I am curious if there is ever any effort to resolve issues properly. From all that I have read in this forum is they don't care as long as there is positive cash flow.

Boom!
i have received the "have you tried to re-install the app to get latest update which fixes everything" message like 4 times for the same ticket.....followed by the "customer feedback" form which I fail to fill out because they would ban me lol if I actually filled it out properly.

Perilous
05-17-2013, 08:53 PM
1) receive ticket
2) repond in a week asking if this is still an issue
3) close ticket regardless of response from #2
4) profit

pick_sax
05-17-2013, 08:55 PM
100% of my last 3 or so.

DaHoosier
05-18-2013, 04:26 AM
10 days to 1 st response, email asking for further information. Another week no response.

Be aware all my gold program friends get answers to their tickets within 1 day or even within hours.

Gree if you are reading this, I understand giving priority treatment to big spenders, but just be aware I have 6 accounts across different Gree games, how do you know some of my other accounts are not part of the gold program.

3 weeks and my ticket is still not resolved which a non lazy or incompetent rep could fix pretty easy. So all 6 of my accounts have not and will not purchase gold until this is resolved. Much longer and I will encourage all the factions, guilds and Sydicates that I am a part of into joining in all the various gold boycotts, Cartel Etc.

We are not getting the service we pay for.